PDA

View Full Version : Lazy Sunday afternoon pics...

Glacier
06-20-2005, 12:25 AM
It rained again most of the day. Some of the dogs did not feel like playing in the rain!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20dogs/pacebed.jpg
Pacer was much happier on the bed! He needs a bath so badly! His white fur is looking a little grey!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20dogs/founder_bed.jpg
Founder took over Sleet's new princess pillow!

As you can see though, Sleet was not upset!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20dogs/pingsleet.jpg
Pingo's butt makes a pretty good pillow for Sleet's head!

PJ's Mom
06-20-2005, 12:29 AM
Awww, so adorable! I wonder if they wish for rain so they can do that more often. ;)

Bigyummydog
06-20-2005, 12:39 AM
I've always wondered how it would feel to be surrounded by so many sweet doggies. I'm guessing, wonderful. They all look like angels sleeping like that. I look at MAXIMUS when he's sleeping, and can't help but wake him, just to give him hugs and kisses. Give your babies some for me.......:D

dukedogsmom
06-20-2005, 12:50 AM
How cute! Nothing better than a house full of sled dogs, that's for sure. They all look so sweet.

k9krazee
06-20-2005, 07:27 AM
They all look so comfortable, it seems like its been raining there forever!

Queen of Poop
06-20-2005, 08:38 AM
What an excellent way to spend a rainy day!! :D

Sonia59
06-20-2005, 01:13 PM
All your dogs look wonderful. Thanks for the pictures!

sandragonfly
06-20-2005, 01:20 PM
lol..poor pacer & founder's ears! they don't look like they liked rain droppings a bit!

what do they do most of the time while staying inside? sleep? you have a fluffy house! filled with doggy lovies :D

Jadapit
06-20-2005, 01:23 PM
What sweet pictures! Have you ever let all the huskies in the house at the same time?;)

Glacier
06-20-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Gina's Ark Inc.
lol..poor pacer & founder's ears! they don't look like they liked rain droppings a bit!

what do they do most of the time while staying inside? sleep? you have a fluffy house! filled with doggy lovies :D

Pacer and Founder don't like having their pictures taken at the best of times. Pacer usually refuses to look at me. Founder had a rough morning. He had a little tussle with his buddy, Raven, over something so he was looking a little more pathetic than usual. No injuries, but Founder played it up for all he was worth!

They do mostly sleep when they are inside. I think they sleep as much as the cats actually! They just make more noise when they are awake! They have some squeaky toys that are for inside only and some of them play with those. They aren't allowed to run in the house or play their usual husky games inside. They have to respect the cats' space or they get put back outside. I usually give them a chewie when they come in and they go to their spot and have their treat. Everyone has their own spot where they prefer to hang out in the house.

Glacier
06-20-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Jadapit
What sweet pictures! Have you ever let all the huskies in the house at the same time?;)

The most inside at one time is 14 plus three in the arctic entry. That was when it was -45C. There are usually between 8-10 inside at night. This time of year they stay outside more. The constant light messes up their schedule. It's more fun to play at 3am this time of year!

lv4dogs
06-20-2005, 01:32 PM
Now thats what I call comfort!
I'll come & get Pacer, give him a bath for ya. I don't know if I could return him though. lol