PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever...

popcornbird
06-19-2005, 05:46 PM
...sit at your computer, and browse PT for hours, when nothing's being said and no new threads are being made?

I've been sitting here for maybe an hour...idly...going back and forth from General to Pet General to Cat General to Dog General. No one's really posting anything new...yet I'm still sitting here, doing nothing. Why? LOL! Its probably cause I'm bored and have nothing important to do today.....but really......nothing is being said! Why am I here wasting time? Why, why, why? I mean...I'm just getting more bored sitting here. LOL!

I 'should' go do something outside. The weather is ***gorgeous*** today......it couldn't be more perfect....so I don't know why I'm here. Does anyone else ever browse PT when nothing's being said, for ages.....just getting bored? I don't know why I've been here for the past hour. I should go out for a walk and actually ENJOY the beautiful day...seeing that I have no pressures on my mind today.

So.........maybe that's what I'm going to do. Get up and go for a walk, and enjoy the gorgeous, sunny, cool, breezy day. :D Why I'm posting this thread? I don't know....but hopefully it will give me something to read when I get back. :D

I know...I'm such a dork. Pointless thread, but oh well. I'm going to post it anyway. :D

catnapper
06-19-2005, 06:03 PM
Oh, how I do the same!!!

I am ashamed that I don't even have any cute new pictures to start a thread, so that at least something new would be going on! :D The only cat thats out and about is Harry and he's watching the world go by... good window watcher!

kittycats_delight
06-19-2005, 06:11 PM
I do the same thing too but I will share some of my girls kitten pics. How bout lets see your furbabies as babies?

RobiLee
06-19-2005, 06:31 PM
LOL..I do the same! I'm sitting here right now browsing and browsing. I have come in and out of the computer room and keep checking in. I should be doing some posting to threads since I haven't posted for awhile, but I just feel so lazy. I even have some pics from the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life that I attended that I keep thinking about posting but I'm just too lazy this evening...LOL.

dukedogsmom
06-19-2005, 06:57 PM
I do that all night long at work. I do it a lot at home, too. Don't know why we do it.

Chica
06-19-2005, 07:10 PM
I DO THE SAME THING. I AM LOOKING, AND LOOKING, AND LOOKING FOR INTERESTING THREADS TO READ AND ANSWER. :cool: SO WHAT IS NEW TODAY. IT'S
FATHERS DAY!!!!!SO WE CELEBRATED IT AT MY PARENTS HOUSE.
MY DAD IS SO LOVED BY HIS DAUGHTERS, AND GRANDCHILDREN. :D MY UNCLE CALLED MY DAD WHILE I WAS THERE. MY DAD IS SO PROUD TO TELL HIS BROTHER THAT THE WHOLE FAMILY IS VISITING HIM. MY UNCLE DOESN'T HAVE THAT CLOSENESS WITH HIS KIDS.:( TOO BAD. YOU WREAP WHAT YOU SEW!RIGHT!!!!

luvofallhorses
06-19-2005, 07:12 PM
I do the same exact thing, LOL!

Edwina's Secretary
06-19-2005, 07:38 PM
Guilty!!!! :D :rolleyes: :cool:

christa
06-19-2005, 08:03 PM
I do the same thing . . . actually earlier today, I was browsing PT and I started to wonder . . . isn't there ANYTHING else interesting on the WORLD WIDE WEB besides this?

I guess it's just slow sometimes . . .

k9krazee
06-19-2005, 08:04 PM
Yup!!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/kangashrew13/My%20dogs/100_4986.jpg\
We do it too! lol

I just took the dogs for a walk then its back on PT looking for interesting threads. I've been off and on all day and my parents think I'm crazy and always making fun of me. If I've been away for too long I sneak down to the computer and then my dad just makes fun of me saying I'm going through withdrawls...What am I ever going to do when I'm gone a month on vacation :eek: :rolleyes: :D

dukedogsmom
06-19-2005, 08:08 PM
k9krazee, what an adorable pic! See, I'm here again already. But, it's not like I can get up and leave any time I want :p

petslover
06-19-2005, 08:18 PM
Guilty lol

popcornbird
06-19-2005, 08:19 PM
I'm back...:D...and in my two hours away from PT, I actually did something positive! I remembered my mom had bought a beautiful hydrangea and several other plants, waiting to be planted in the backyard.....and because the day is soooo lovely, I decided it was the perfect time to do just that. The flowers are supposed to turn deep blue. Here's what I planted. Its the large green plant in the middle. Along with the hydrangea, I also planted the gardenia to the left, the ornamental pomegranate to the right, and the jasmine vine in the back.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/popcornbird/0379523a.jpg

My mom was so sure I couldn't dig deep enough to plant the hydrangea on my own, because it was such a big plant, but I was determined and did it. Nice workout. :D Yay! It was tiring, but fun! LOL!

I also took new pics of the tiels. Maybe you'll all be fortunate enough to see them soon. ;)

Now.....why am I back on PT? :o

kittycats_delight
06-19-2005, 09:36 PM
I'm back too. And boy is this every a cute pic.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/kangashrew13/My%20dogs/100_4986.jpg

See what happens when you go away from PT. Someone posts something cute. :D

chocolatepuppy
06-19-2005, 10:28 PM
I do it sometimes! :o I don't want to miss anything! ;)

gkristian
06-19-2005, 10:45 PM
Guilty :p

Rachel
06-20-2005, 10:54 AM
My goodness, you should have been here in the beginning when Pet Talk was quite a small group. I can barely get through one or two threads now.

King Spartacus
06-20-2005, 11:09 AM
Yup... we do it too! But as we're a member of another forum (also a few others, but on them only occasionally!), we often keep switching back and forth! And in between making a few blinkies, or editing pictures... but always with either PT or the other forum up! I actually find this place a bit overwhelming... being quite new to it... and mamma keeps stuffing her face with chocolate!

Vermontcat
06-20-2005, 11:50 AM
Not me, I have been so busy lately that I barely have time to lurk here for a few minutes at a time.
I did somehow manage to hit 3,000 posts so if anyone wants to start a new thread you can do one for me.;)
I finally had time to go through some of my many photos and I will post them later this afternoon.
Look for some new Samantha and T-bird photos later today!

King Spartacus, I also visit a 2nd forum that is a lot bigger than this one and I have even more trouble keeping up with everything going on over there.

King Spartacus
06-20-2005, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
King Spartacus, I also visit a 2nd forum that is a lot bigger than this one and I have even more trouble keeping up with everything going on over there.
Even bigger than this?!?! Eeeek!