PDA

View Full Version : Thanking & I'm Home!!

sandragonfly
06-19-2005, 04:17 PM
before you confuse..

there was no thread that I had to be out of my home again...didn't want to be a bothersome but the important part is that I'm back home today!! ..hope that will be the last time!

and look at this picture.. (10 cats)
http://tinypic.com/65r5i1

:eek: :D :D what a nice welcome I got! (see one more under the table? and one just fell off the table right before that shot) when I arrived home, of course I hugged all of them!! then walked into kitchen to get some water, the picture above was what they did then I went out of kitchen, they did the same thing on my bed...and I went back into kitchen, they did that again! (lol) I never have seen anything like this.. as a strict meowmie, they were never allowed to.. :p

anyway, THANK YOU to whose notice my prayer request in my signature (gone now) & had the courage to send me thoughts and wonderful support via PM/email. I was surprised to get an e-card and a small box of dark doves (my favourite!) -- they sure made my smile bigger for many days now. :) thanks a bunches again!!

(I can't get over with thanking for how lucky I am for finding this site!!) :D

finn's mom
06-19-2005, 04:29 PM
That's a great photo! :D And, I'm glad you're home!

catnapper
06-19-2005, 04:47 PM
Welcome back! I'm sorry I missed that you were gone (was super busy last week) I hope everything is ok now.

Laura's Babies
06-19-2005, 11:16 PM
:eek: Well, I did miss something and I thought you were around that it is ME that has not been around. I am not on as much as I want to be since I have so much to do in my short time home...

Hope things are alright with you and yours and I would LOVE to come to your house and get in that pile of kitties!!!!

Oggyflute
06-19-2005, 11:50 PM
Good to see that things are well Gina.:)

petslover
06-19-2005, 11:57 PM
Glad to see ya back and I enjoyed the picture of the 10 kitties!

sandragonfly
06-20-2005, 04:52 PM
thank you, my friends! :)

they're still doing that.. :rolleyes: :D for a while is ok! :) yes, I'm home and seeing them but I still miss them! it has been toooo long!

chocolatepuppy
06-20-2005, 04:58 PM
I'm glad you're home with your babies Gina! :D