PDA

View Full Version : Places to upload your pictures...

Toby's my baby
06-19-2005, 02:26 PM
I was just wondering what different places there is to upload your pictures...

I use Photobucket religously, but it is SO slow for me...

Are there any that are faster, that have good quality, or fairly good quality?

kittycats_delight
06-19-2005, 02:31 PM
imagestation and shutterfly are 2 others I use.

catnapper
06-19-2005, 02:50 PM
I also use imagestation and Shutterfly in addition to Photobucket, and Photobucket is lightspeed faster than both the others.
What size photos are you uploading, and are you on dial-up?

Toby's my baby
06-19-2005, 03:25 PM
ok. Yes I have dial up :rolleyes: :mad: and I usually use 2.8M for pictures, but I also use the VGA setting

christa
06-19-2005, 08:05 PM
Photobucket slow?

I was gonna ask what you meant by slow, but now seeing that you have *dialup* that answers my question.

Photobucket is probably your best bet . . . You just need a faster connection.

Vette
06-19-2005, 09:01 PM
I use PhotoBucket to post on Pet Talk. but only because of the handy resizing option.. and http://reg.imageshack.us/ as my main uploader. i dont really like PhotoBucket... you can only upload so many pictures on there before they delete EVERYTHING off on you. :mad:

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-20-2005, 10:01 AM
I use www.mypetpages.com, (catpages and dogpages are also available) and I love it! It's reasonably fast (I've never tried photobucket...:o) and holds unlimited pictures for the most part!:) Dial-up will definitely make everything slower though...I'm experiencing that now, as we wait to have cable switched over to DSL (and using dial-up for a day or two)...gosh, I never realized how spoiled I am. :rolleyes: :p

furrykidsmother
06-20-2005, 10:06 AM
I also use Photobucket and it is slow due to the dial up connection. We don't have many options in our area yet for DSL or High Speed. Hopefully soon! It would make life so much easier!