PDA

View Full Version : Since I will be leaving again soon!

Laura's Babies
06-19-2005, 11:21 AM
I go back to work Wednesday, no big deal, two months off means it is time to hit the galley again and make some more $$$$ to finance things I do...

I have upgraded Eddies web sight to a paying one since there are so many people who check it every day so that there are no more pop ups to aggervate anybody. Checking updates will go faster and be a more pleasent experience. This way, those of you who want to keep updated on it while I am gone CAN.. His wife Regina is doing them now and on your first visit there, you will see what a great journalist she is and what a great job she is doing.... far better than I was doing!

Please feel free to join and offer encouragement and support for her, ask questions or get answers to yours.

http://www.aimoo.com/forum/categories.cfm?id=649433&CategoryID=424441

rg_girlca
06-19-2005, 11:44 AM
Don't worry Laura, we will keep the prayers coming for your Eddie and give support to Regina.

I have saved the website to my favorites so I will be able to check in everyday.

You have a safe trip and bring all of our prayers for Eddie with you.

Barbara
06-19-2005, 02:41 PM
Laura thankyou- this time seemed so short to me. Have a good ride - and see you back soon:)

furrykidsmother
06-19-2005, 03:56 PM
Prayers still continuing for you and your family. Have a safe trip and we will look forward to your return!

sandragonfly
06-19-2005, 05:07 PM
oh no..you've been gone and leaving again!

well, you don't get money for free so go..and definitely will be thinking of you and eddie, I bookmarked - I can't go in and post in there, will check daily but check us in once you get back! (and hope to see your fuzzkids very soon too).

take care, hugs -
..me

catmandu
06-19-2005, 06:04 PM
Laura,you really are a Road Warrior,out on the Road,i am assuming,most of the time.And Our Prayers will keep coming,For Edward,and His Family,that he will continue,to recover,and will be well ASAP.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos957.jpg