PDA

View Full Version : Poor Charcoal,never made it

catmandu
06-19-2005, 09:21 AM
[SIZE=3][FONT=courier new][COLOR=darkblue]

To The Found Cat Hotel.He was PTS,on Friday,and never made,it,as a permanent resident.He was,in the Basement,until he got checked ,out at The Vets.
I will never forget,the week,that he was here,as we got,to be friends,and in that last week,I brought him,dowen Roast Beef,Ham,and Chese.
I hope,that he is not angry,with me.On his last day,he got nothing,to eat,on Vets Orders.And then I put him,into a carrier,which he hated.And then,I gave him over,to a Starnge Person,the Vet,to be poked,porodded,and eventually killed.
I hope,that he realizes,that what,I did,for hid own good,and that I never meant,for him,to die.
And that I miss him,so much,and hope,that he is so Happy,at the Rainbow Bridge,and I hope,that he,where,he is that he forgives me.

chocolatepuppy
06-19-2005, 09:53 AM
Oh Gary, I'm sure Charcoal is not angry with you. He is healthy and happy now at the Rainbow Bridge. I sure he loves you very much for the week of love you gave him, something he probably never knew until you. I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

orangemm
06-19-2005, 05:54 PM
You were so kind to Charcoal during the last days of his life; there's no way he would feel any rancor towards you, only love and devotion.

You did the very best for him that you could, even taking him to the vet's. He is, no doubt, playing happily at the Rainbow Bridge, meowing to you and all the rest of the Found Cats.

furrykidsmother
06-20-2005, 01:05 PM
You did the very best you could for him and made his last days so much better than they would have been without you. He knew you loved him and now he is happy and healthy at the RB. RIP sweet Charcoal.

Cataholic
06-21-2005, 01:34 PM
Gary, sometimes the hardest thing we ever have to do is to 'let go'. Charcoal did make it. He made his way into a home where love and compassion reign supreme. Hugs to you.

luvofallhorses
06-21-2005, 07:50 PM
Oh Gary,
:( :( :(
I know he isn't angry with you. He is thankful for giving him love and compassion that he never knew until he had you. ((((hugs))))
R.I.P. Sweet Charcoal :(