PDA

View Full Version : Willy's been KITNAPPED!!!!!!!!

rg_girlca
06-19-2005, 09:12 AM
Please see this thread....I need your help!!!!!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&postid=1162486#post1162486

sasvermont
06-19-2005, 10:56 AM
Lorraine,

Lucy, your new found friend and I have been in touch. We want you to know that we both have "NO GOOD" news for you. If you want Willy back, just forget it.

Willy is being held, as you can see below, by our partners in crime, somewhere near Montreal. He has his passport with him and he is cleared for take off.

These may be your last photos of your dear Willy.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/p052356e7d83b14fa7b0bdf191f93496a/f3a30514.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/pf8f5900edd90d0b228732cf0569a6bb4/f3a2ef80.jpg

I will be in touch with ransom information.

SAS

Laura's Babies
06-19-2005, 11:25 AM
Awwwwwwwwww! Look how sad he looks! He misses his Meowmie! Poor Willy, hang in there baby, your Mom will save you!!!

(to the catnappers, I think you should move him around the world with stops close to ALL PT'er so we can ALL get some loving from him before he is returned home!! Send him home SOAKED from kisses from all of us!!)

rg_girlca
06-19-2005, 11:36 AM
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!! I knew you were behind this SAS. Now I have my proof.

I have the A & P investigators working on this kitnapping, so you better be careful, as they are THE BEST.

I see you left me a clue. Willy has his passport and is cleared for takeoff. MMMMMMM, so he has to take a plane to wherever you are taking him.

COME ON PEOPLE......WE MUST FREE WILLY!!!!!!!

Lets get our heads together. I know there are a few of you who INSISTED on wanting my Willy. Lets see now, there was ES who was very persistant, jazzcat and even trayi52.

(Maybe it would help if I tug at her heartstrings.)
SAS have a heart, please return my Willy. If not for me, at least do it for Poppy, as he is missing his sleeping buddy very much.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/p184fd682508c6e527336fb1ae24378b5/f3a2e38e.jpg

CalliesMom
06-19-2005, 11:51 AM
Lorraine,
Though I feel your pain...I really DO, but I WILL PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR WILLY. Double whatever the kitnappers have offered if only you bring me the Willy Willister. I know this makes me a horrible person but I cannot, cannot resist the face of the Wild Haired Willy.

Sarah
;)

PS As an incentive, look at the sad look on Whisper's face. He needs a brofur who has crazy hair just like him...there is way too much estrogen in the house for him. :rolleyes:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/p0d42c8c3de851712268551129ba561b4/f3a2d464.jpg

catnapper
06-19-2005, 12:03 PM
A&P just checked in with me. They DID get to the first undisclosed location, but a bit too late! There was a shoulder bag that had lots of long grey hairs inside. They determined that it WAS indeed Willy's hair and have it along for DNA analysis... hopefully that can help them determine what else these kidnappers have in store for Willy!

There were a few other clues on site. The packaging from new camping gear was left in the trash, and a printout listing all Canadian border locations. A&P are certain the kitnappers are planning to cross the border on foot. They also found the flight log for a private commuter plane. They seem to think the passport/ariport clue was to throw you off. Apparently, once they are across the border the plan is to have a commuter plane waiting to pick them up and take the to yet another undisclosed location. This is planned very well!

Fear not Lorraine, A&P will return your wild sweetheart to you.

Edwina's Secretary
06-19-2005, 12:26 PM
Pssssttt...all roads lead to the Pacific!

trayi52
06-19-2005, 12:53 PM
Oh no! Where could he be going?????????? And to think we had the same name! Willy where are you baby??

Willie:)

kuhio98
06-19-2005, 01:08 PM
Oh Dear! Willy has been kitnapped? Well, it was bound to happen. He's just too cute for his own good!

You know, with all that hair, I think he would make an excellent Alaskan kitty. I hope his kitnappers will add Alaska to "Willy's Excellent Adventure". :p

rg_girlca
06-19-2005, 01:41 PM
UMMMMMMMMM excuse me here my PT friends, but you are suppose to help me get Willy back, NOT make plans to have him go here, there, or ANYWHERE for that matter, except back home to ME!!!! Where is your loyality??....Shame on you.:rolleyes:
I'm taking names down...Willy will hear about this....;)

Callie's Mom, though Whisper is drop dead gorgeous, posting his sweet adorable sad face, just won't work. Not in this situation anyway.;)

A & P, I am so glad to read your report. It sounds like you might be hot on their trail. Excellent job so far guys. I have every bit of confidence in you. I know you won't let me down.
Oh these kitnappers are sly ones aren't they, by trying to throw us off the track. But not sly enough for the fabulous A & P Investigators.

Keep me posted.

Barbara
06-19-2005, 02:32 PM
Lorraine, hello Lorraine, Lorraine!!!!!!!

Look at these so called investigators. What do you see? Stripes, and stripes all over!

Once they've see the cute little stripey socks of Willy's they wanted to have him at THEIR home:eek:

I can promise that if ever he shows up at my home I will send immediately
a picture to you.;)

furrykidsmother
06-19-2005, 04:14 PM
Willy you are just so adorable! Everyone wants to get their hands on you. Hopefully after your world tour you will be safely returned to your Meowmie! At least we know with all your admirers out there no harm will come to you!! I would love to be able to hold you for just a few minutes!!

rg_girlca
06-19-2005, 09:09 PM
Is this what it's all about????
Making my widdle Willy tour the world so everyone gets a chance to be able to hold him and give him kisses OR is this just one of the kitnappers sly little tricks to MAKE me believe this is what's going on.

Barbara, you are just too much girl. :D

Laura's Babies
06-19-2005, 10:57 PM
YAWN..... I will be back on that Mississippi River Wednesday. That runs from all the way from up NORTH to the deep, deep south and it is pretty much in the middle of the USA.. GPS shows EXACTLY where we are at any given minute...... (hint....hint....hint... )

Pawsitive Thinking
06-20-2005, 06:55 AM
Willy is sure of a warm welcome wherever he goes (the UK is great if you're passing.....)

sasvermont
06-20-2005, 07:49 AM
My sources tell me that Willy is enroute to Europe. I suspect he will go to someone we all know. Later.

Killearn Kitties
06-20-2005, 08:40 AM
Oh, me, me, ME!!!

Barbara
06-20-2005, 09:05 AM
Willy it will be too cold in Scotland for you. In Belgium too when I come to think of it!

I recommend the Munich area that is gorgeous these days:D

catcrazylady
06-20-2005, 09:24 AM
Well, I certainly want to be on the list of stops when Willy gets across the border! Sorry Lorraine!

Hmmm, I have it on good authority that the person behind A&P is dying for a kitty with a fuzzy tail. I don't know Lorraine if I would completely trust what they tell you!
Doe's anyone know the whereabouts of Dudley the Duck?

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Edwina's Secretary
06-20-2005, 09:35 AM
Excuse me....if Willy is looking for good weather....well....it is FINALLY the best here in SoCal!

sasvermont
06-20-2005, 09:37 AM
Willy is being held in a kit-hostel outside of Munich. I wonder if Barbara and Siegmar would mind looking in on him. Apparently, the kitnappers are going to make a holiday of this event, and travel around the world with poor little kitten.

(HINT).....a cut and paste photo of little Willy Wonka would be good. Maybe some of us are more creative than others. I would be in the "other" category.

Munich - then ???????? Highest bidder.....

catmandu
06-20-2005, 09:46 AM
THE FOUND CAT ANGEL DETECTIVE AGENCY,IS ON THE CASE.OF CAT FOOD.
THEY ARE SEARCHING,FOR WILLY,HIGH,AND LOW,CONCENTRATING THIER SEARCH,ON SAE FOOD,ALL YOU CAN EAT RESTAURANTS.
THEY WILL BE EXPANDING,THIER SEARCH,AND THIER TUMMIES,TO ALL YOU CAN EAT RIB RESTAURANTS,

AND CHICKEN DELIGHTS,
THIER THEORY,BEING,THAT KITTENS,ARE HUNGRY,SO WILLY,MUST BE IN,ONE,OF THESE ESTABLISHMENTS,SOMEWHERE,
EITHER ,THAT EATING,ON AN EXPENSE ACCOUNT,APPEALS TO CATS,SOMEHOW.
THEY WILL KEEP SEARCHING,DENNYS NEXT!

Killearn Kitties
06-20-2005, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Barbara
Willy it will be too cold in Scotland for you.
Are you kidding me??! With all that hair?!

Willy, darling, the temperature is perfect for you. That nasty humidity we had over the weekend has gone and today is lovely, with a light breeze. Come to me, Willy! :D

Barbara
06-20-2005, 10:09 AM
*pants exhausted*

Ok, Willy is ok!!!!!!!
I think this is the first information you all need.

When I read that Sas had the chance to find out where the kidnappers had taken him of course I had to get on my feet and to search the area. Which was not easy as they have not been in the center or somewhere.

I had to climb up in the alps but then came to the cutest little mountain house:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/p72ceeab1dadab8cb45255272a7bb2c62/f39eebb8.jpg

Of course I had no eyes for cuteness and all. I had to find Willy.

It IS possible that I saw a duck vanishing when I approached but I thought it was more important to look for Willy's security than to follow the duck.

How relieved I was when I saw this:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/p52c7f5a10d56bdd7001efce5aae86c81/f39eebb4.jpg

Isn't it so good that babies sleep over all that suspense.
;) ;) ;)

First thing when he woke up was he was hungry and wanted a cuddle. Of course we could provide both.:)

I am afraid he will have to stay here for some time as I cannot let him travel unaccompanied and of course won't restore him to the kitnappers:p

kuhio98
06-20-2005, 12:31 PM
Any news? Has their been a ransom demand? Do we need to start raising funds? I hope his kitnappers post some pictures soon. I miss my daily Willy fix.

rg_girlca
06-20-2005, 09:02 PM
OMG!!!!! My Willy is in MUNICH!!!!!! :eek:

Okay Cat Angels and A & P Investagators. It's time to.........

....................................FREE WILLY......................................
and bring him back home where he belongs. He is just to widdle to be galavanting around the world.

Willy, don't you worry baby. Hopefully you will back with your meowmie very soon.

We all miss you so much sweetie. I hope you are well and the kitnappers are treating you okay.

Love you sweetheart.

Barbara
06-21-2005, 04:18 AM
Oh no!!!!!
:mad::mad::mad:
Yesterday in the evening Willy slept on my pillow and when I woke up this morning he was gone!!! And not only him, but Tigris as well:rolleyes:

Of course I went to look for Filou and he was in the upper bed in the cat tree just ignoring we when I asked him what he knew:eek:

I ran all over the house and was going DESPARATE.

After an hour or so, Tigris scratched at the door, looking ragged and sweaty. Looks his brother! who was jealous of the attention Willy got!!!!! gave the kitnappers a hint !!!!!!!!!!!!! where they could find him.

When they came in to catch Willy, poor Tigris was sleeping as he had no idea. But then he woke up and followed them. To the airport- you know that's not too far away from us.

He tried to figure out where they were going but he is not that good in reading so he is fairly sure, there was an S and a C in the word but whether that meant SCotland or Southern California he could not read:eek: :eek: :eek:

So all you Pet Talkers out there, tell me where my Willy is:D :D :D and tell him to come back here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killearn Kitties
06-21-2005, 05:54 AM
:eek: :eek: Barbara, how awful for you!

I am not at all happy that we know what kind of people are holding Willy. He is just a baby and his safety is of paramount importance. I want to have this situation resolved by the time Willy's meowmie wakes up.

To this end, I have chartered the Royal Yacht, Britannia, now decommissioned as a royal yacht and harboured in Edinburgh. Here is my plan.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/p699fba8baa1d7eeccebb15f6b856d29c/f39b4963.jpg

The yacht has set sail from Edinburgh to Hamburg, where Willy's flight has been diverted. In an attempt to avoid further kitnapping incidents, helicopters will be despatched to enable Willy to visit with Auntie Randi, Auntie Viorica, Auntie Kirsten, Auntie Lut and Auntie Anna.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/p37f95ca5366858e493d88c6f0b18a938/f39b53f0.jpg

The yacht will then sail north, calling into Wales to meet with Auntie Chris, before coming up to me. After a short visit, everyone can be despatched back across the Atlantic. I have not yet decided whether I will turn Willy's care over to the investigators from A&P.

The girls already have lookouts posted to secure the area.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid169/p7762b556ceaeb592834a842f1b3f8f6e/f40f63a8.jpg

I shall keep you posted.

Killearn Kitties
06-21-2005, 08:19 AM
Good news! I have received these photographs from the Found Cat Angel Detective Agency. Willy was first spotted waiting to board Britannia.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/p63a5f2dc7a7d119631fbd3e841047133/f39b034b.jpg

After a light meal, he was shown to his bedroom.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/p3d03cbc75869ec803ebfe28689ad4b77/f39b034f.jpg

"Phew! Nearly there."

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/pfc511bfbcf7a56b2d2fab3dd1a413628/f39b034d.jpg

The precious boy is now slumbering happily before he meets his next auntie. :D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/p6c9ed104ea603668a41f8dd1d5e81ff3/f39b0351.jpg

The investigators from A&P have still not been sighted.

sasvermont
06-21-2005, 08:30 AM
The kitnappers have decided to lighten up a little, and allow little Willy to visit as many homes as he wishes and to share his love and furry body with all Pet Talkers. AND he promised to come home to his meowmie some day soon.

The kitnappers have fallen in love with him and realize what an awful decision they made, by taking him from all of the Pet Talkers and Lorraine.

Have a good vacation Willy. Please do keep in touch. Your meowmie misses you. Maybe, if your hosts share photos with your meowmie, she too will share them with us!

Lucy, Lorraine's friend and I, are sorry for the nasty deed we contrived and wish Willy a happy holiday - travelling around the world.

SAS

Barbara
06-21-2005, 08:41 AM
Did I get something wrong? On his way back?

Back to whom???????

Booohooooooo:(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-21-2005, 09:50 AM
Oh oh, Lorraine, looks like Willy is getting the Royal treatment! I hope once he comes home he won't expect to live in the style to which he is becoming accustomed to! :eek:

If Willy make is to Southern California, I sure hope he can stick around until the BBQ in July! ;) :D

Killearn Kitties
06-21-2005, 11:29 AM
I hear that Willy is now en route to Copenhagen where he is hoping to meet with Auntie Randi and Fister. Perhaps he might do a little sightseeing, or eat a little bacon. He might even buy some lego!

sasvermont
06-21-2005, 11:51 AM
Copenhagen, how nice. I hope he sends us photos. He is such a little bitty guy to do all this travelling by himself. Lorraine must be worried sick.

Edwina's Secretary
06-21-2005, 01:14 PM
Well....Edwina has planted her tent on the beach....waiting for Willy!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid48/p0719588bbda0baff265eb771c5477072/fcbcf224.jpg

I've tried to explain to her the difference between the Atlantic and the Pacific, but....well...beauty and brains don't always come in the same package....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Vio&Juni
06-21-2005, 01:46 PM
Pichu and Juni heard about Willy's travel and they ran to get everything ready - canned food, treats, toys clean, so we're getting ready.

We're sending the hellicopter to Denmark tomorrow morning? I hope Auntie Randi and Fister will let Willy go, not keep him for longer than that.

I'll be back with news...

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-21-2005, 03:13 PM
Oh my, I hope Willy finds a way to visit Maya and Inka! Especially Inka is thrilled about finally meeting that cutie-pie! After all, they would make a great couple hey!!
Vio, tell Willy to go to your airport as soon as he finished all his goodies that Juni and Pichu bought for him. Tell him that I will be waiting at our national airport with a white "cat-limo"!!

rg_girlca
06-21-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by sasvermont
The kitnappers have decided to lighten up a little, and allow little Willy to visit as many homes as he wishes and to share his love and furry body with all Pet Talkers. AND he promised to come home to his meowmie some day soon.

The kitnappers have fallen in love with him and realize what an awful decision they made, by taking him from all of the Pet Talkers and Lorraine

SAS

Well, I am so happy to hear that the kitnappers have come to their senses and realized the errors of their way and yes
SAS, I and the others kitties have been very worried.

Look at poor Poppy and Chipper. Each day they are looking out the window in hopes that Willy will be home soon.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/p2bc9c64ae0c52d6f3777354b5de6ed7b/f3991638.jpg

Katie put on her pilots helmet in case she has to hop on a plane to go and rescue Willy.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/p48a78f7fd8acf0b55bfbf2a522cabba9/f3991644.jpg

I am willing to forgive, if you just bring my baby back home to me safe and sound. I really, really miss my Wild Hair Wee Wispy Willy.

Can you blame me for missing this little tyke.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/p0fd1130bb03d805adb63dabd7bbb814f/f399128d.jpg

I will give you all just a few more days to get your Willy fix and then he HAS to come home and I mean home, here, to ME.

(Not home to Barbara.) ;)

rg_girlca
06-21-2005, 08:23 PM
Look how despondent my Poppy became after I told him that Willy won't be coming home just yet.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/pb8b1c9f6fd9b37aadd2484e2577711df/f398f52b.jpg

Doesn't this just break your hearts people.:(

QueenScoopalot
06-21-2005, 08:37 PM
Poppy dear, don't you worry too much (Chipper & Katie too) but I heard through the grapevine that Georgie has plans to visit Willy too. He wants to know what day we should expect Willy to be around Mass? I know he's going to have a lot of jet lag and all, but Georgie's willing to let him nap in his Special Kitty fort for a day or two. :)

Laura's Babies
06-21-2005, 10:23 PM
I will be here tomorrow Willy...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/pc8302074528a0cd0a0dda411c72ff27e/f9e52e96.jpg

Look at that spot well, that is in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on the Mississippi River. If you care to join me there, I pormise I will feed you well. I will reserve the guest suite for you and you will have 2 beds, a TV and recliner, your own private bath, drawyers to hide in and lots of room to roam around in... There will be hands avaliable to pet you around the clock for as long as you want to stay..

If you are afraid to sleep alone, you can stay with me in my room and sleep with me! Please stop by and visit, love to have you.

Killearn Kitties
06-22-2005, 07:07 AM
:( Willy's european aunties were despondant when they saw how upset Chipper and Poppy were, also beautiful Katie in her little flying helmet! They don't want to cause more distress to Willy's worried meowmie. So they put their heads together and decided that the best course of action was to dispense with the yacht and hire a time machine! As a result of this strategy, Willy spent a number of days with each of his aunties all in the course of one night! Was that not brilliant!

Details of Willie's adventures will follow!

Willy has had a fabulous time and is now heading back to meowmie's continent. But, what side will he come in on? ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-22-2005, 07:19 AM
Willy WAS HERE !!! Willy WAS HERE !!!
What a funny furball he is :) And smart too! As soon as he heard that we would welcome him with a limo, he came straight here :)
This was waiting for him:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/starlimo2.jpg
inside
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/starlimo9.jpg
We made a tour in Brussels with him, and Maya and Inka were proud to show Willy the "Atomium"
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/ATAPR046.jpg

After his "blits-visit", he got back on the plane, heading for...:confused: OOPS, I forgot to ask him.... :eek:

sirrahbed
06-22-2005, 07:32 AM
Oh how fabulous!! I do hope that Willy will land at the port in Baton Rouge and travel with Laura! This will allow him to visit with many Pt'ers who live within traveling distance of the Mississippi!!

I will happily travel to St Louis to pick him up - Laura, will your boat travel this far north?? Oh I hope so!!

But, who knows where he will embark when he reaches North America:rolleyes:

Whoever has Willy now, please check in! Lorraine, I am sure he will arrive safely in Canada after his American travels.

Laura's Babies
06-22-2005, 08:26 AM
Rarely do we make it up to St. Louis but I will call you with direction on where you can meet us.

I called ahead and they are getting his room ready on there, the boat store is sending out food and treats, tons of toys. My company is even making sure we have a full loaded barge with all the sand he wants for a litter box. I had to do some calling around to find him a live jacket but I did end up finding him one... NO ONE is allowed on without one! The crew boat is standing by to bring him out to us and those guys are excited to ferry such an important guest on the river.

We can not wait to welcome him when he gets there!!!

Laura's Babies
06-22-2005, 08:46 AM
I just got email from the boat... Willy was there this morning and they took this picture and sent. He said he couldn't stay as he has many places to go and many people to see.. They sent me this as proof that he was already there!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Willysadventure.jpg

Killearn Kitties
06-22-2005, 11:19 AM
Willy had the loveliest time here in the UK. First he visited with Auntie Chris in Wales! They visited a lovely parish church.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/pe4612c56050d47b0a30a9b21ea5f197d/f396a918.jpg

Willy was very interested to see this church for two reasons. Firstly he heard the building dates from the 15th and 16th century. Willy was amazed! His little jaw dropped at the thought that anything could be that old. Also he heard the church has links to Yale University, where he hopes to go one day.

Parish Church of St Giles (http://www.wrexham.gov.uk/english/leisure_tourism/Wrexham_Tour/Content/english_still.htm)

After an exhausting day seeing the sights, he snuggled down for a nap, with Ebby keeping an eye out for kitnappers!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/pc9c9399796cbaacc3bd69a8375dd1568/f396ab51.jpg

After Bob and Ebby had delivered Willy to me safely, we decided on a visit to the distilley down the road. Willy had never seen whisky being produced before.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/paab9afa9280098e9e61de26aeaa745f0/f396ac27.jpg

Meowmie has not to worry though, he didn’t touch a drop. He stocked up on presents, some whisky, shortbread, haggis and salmon for his friends and family then flew off into the sunset over Loch Lomond.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/pfe866854c0bbdc058fb601d46e3fbcf3/f396ab4a.jpg

Bye bye Willy! Miss you precious.

sirrahbed
06-22-2005, 12:13 PM
Willy is already on the Riverboat?:eek: Wow! That means he must be visiting some southern states first?? Please let us know where he is - whoever is borrowing him right now. I know he will get some scrumptious dinners in between visits (seeing that he is well loved by the ship's cook!:D ;) )

Don't worry Lorraine - he will be home to you soon. I hope all is forgiven of kidnapper SAS and all:)

momcat
06-22-2005, 06:31 PM
This sounds like quite an adventure for our little Willy. Oh the stories he'll have for Meowmie some one of these days. I heard on the news this morning that Willy had an audience with the Queen when he passed through London! On the news they also said Willy was recruited to be a palace guard, because of all that hair he won't need one of those big helmets.....

rg_girlca
06-23-2005, 06:32 PM
This picture is just too darn adorable and makes me miss my widdle guy even more.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/pc9c9399796cbaacc3bd69a8375dd1568/f396ab51.jpg

Well, well, well, it is obvious my widdle Wee Willy Winky is in good hands and having himself a grand old time. Does he care that his meowmie has been at home worried sick about him, not knowing how he is or where he is, NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Has he even tried to escape to get back home. Not that I can tell.
All I can say is that he better get that cute widdle butt of his back home and pronto as he has a vets appointment on saturday for his booster shot. But please, don't anyone tell him that okay.

I hope you all enjoyed my widdle Willy's visits and yes, I have forgiven the kitnappers.

I enjoyed seeing all the beautiful places he has been and I'm sure he will have plenty of tales to tell me.

NoahsMommy
06-23-2005, 07:10 PM
When's he coming to CA??? I can't wait to shower him in kisses!!!!

And...my furkids want to play with him too! :)

LilFireTiger
06-23-2005, 07:21 PM
Is he comming through OHIO?

jazzcat
06-23-2005, 11:15 PM
If he comes through TN he may not make it back to Canada! I think he would make the perfect widdle brother for Rocky and Rumor. :p

sirrahbed
06-23-2005, 11:37 PM
YES! Willy has been here! Last night he and Lizzie watched Misha have her bath...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/more%20kitties%202005/tub2.jpg
Then he spent the morning with us, had a big meal and took a long nap in my lap with Robbie, Lizzie and Dylan. Dennis got this picture of them!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/more%20kitties%202005/willy.jpg
We took him to a dock on the Ohio river and they were to transpost him back to the port and onto the boat with Laura for the night. I am not sure where he will go next or where he was the past few days though I think he was with Laura. (I think she is getting far too much time with him!!)

What a sweet widdle fella he is!! :D :D I gave him loads and loads of kisses and he played so happily with the kids here!!

Barbara
06-24-2005, 04:35 AM
I have no idea whether sensing that there may be a vet appointment is in the planning for him will make Willy go home.

I seriously doubt it.

Even if you don't tell the kitties they know as we all have experienced:D

sasvermont
06-24-2005, 07:45 AM
Come on folks. Fess up. Who has that boy? I heard he was heading toward southern CA soon. And Lorraine, better cancel that Vet appointment because I do believe Willy will be headed for northern CA and Canada after southern CA.

I miss him so.

catnapper
06-24-2005, 07:58 AM
I am sooo mad at A&P. They have not kept me abreast of the goings-ons. I swear they are just out and traveling for the fun of it! They claim that no sooner do they realize where he was headed next, they get there to find he just left! Is the kitnapping network that good? Do we need to call in the FBI (Feline Bureau of Investigation)?

Willy seems to be having a great time visiting all these wonderful PT homes!

rg_girlca
06-24-2005, 05:06 PM
I don't know Kim, I am a little disappointed in the A & P Investigators. I thought for sure I would have my Willy back in time for his vet appointment, but it looks like that ain't gonna happen any time soon. Those kitnappers were always one step ahead of them. I appreciate the effort that they have made, I really do, but I think that A & P should sign up for more training.

Debbie, what sweet pictures of my Willy with your kitties and watching baby Misha take a bath. I'm glad you enjoyed his visit.

I am glad that all of you are enjoying his visits, but really folks, come on, don't you think it's time to send him home. PLEASE!!!!

All I ask is that you avoid a certain house in East TN and in Vermont as I know if they get a hold of him, I will never see him again.:eek:

momcat
06-24-2005, 05:15 PM
Oh sweet, sweet Willy! How soon will you be coming to Trenton? Your adoring public demands to know. Festivities and reception arrangements are in place. Groucho and his best bud Murphy, a dog, are waxing up the catmobile on loan from the local Jaguar dealer complete with air conditioning, cd stereo, and plenty of catnip toys and fuzzy things to play with and keep. They plan to take you around to many of the spots of historical interest in the Trenton area. You also will be getting the ceremonial key to our no-kill kitty shelter. Why, the mayor is considering a city wide holiday. Arrangements are currently being made for you to throw out the first pitch at a Trenton Thunder baseball game.The city of Trenton will be yours during your extended stay here. Please, please get here soon!!!!!

rg_girlca
06-24-2005, 05:18 PM
Gee, the heck with Willy, can I come instead?????????
That sounds like so much fun.:D

catmandu
06-24-2005, 05:26 PM
If Willy,can make it,to The Found cat Hotel,we promise,that He can have the Fish Bed,and his choice,of the 6 feeding staions,and LOTS,O Cats,to play with.DEAL?

momcat
06-24-2005, 05:37 PM
Hey rg girlca! Tell you what. Just as soon as I get word that Willy will be here in Trenton, I'll pm you with all the details... date and time of his arrival. If you jump an AMTRACK, it will bring you right to downtown Trenton. Once he arrives, Groucho and Murphy will spirit him straight into the Catmobile/ Jaguar and you WILL be reunited with your little sweetie boy. Then we'll all join the reception and festivities with Willy safely and securely in your custody. Groucho has been sworn to secrecy and he's on the phone with Murph right now telling him Willy's arrival MUST be top secret so your reunion can be successfully pulled off. In addition, plain clothes state police will be mingling with the throngs of Willy fans just in case someone tries anything (SAS or Lorraine for example). Just let me know if your pm is secure so we can get all this resolved. We're not going to tell Willy that you're going to be here, element of surprise here.....

ChrisH
06-25-2005, 09:23 AM
Ebby was hoping for another visit ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/Miscellaneous/willy1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/Miscellaneous/willy2.jpg

..... but now

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/Miscellaneous/willy3.jpg

Barbara
06-25-2005, 11:24 AM
Ebby, I look just as sad as you as Willy has left Europe and won't come back.

I wonder where he is? California? Vermont?

He better goes to someone with a camera or we will never see him again;)

Soapets
06-25-2005, 12:38 PM
I just intercepted a message to Little Orphan Annie, and Willy is coming to NEBRASKA to see her and Shadow, and Angel, and Oreo and Sandi! I'll have to get my camera ready to snap some pictures for proof! Little Orphan Annie can hardly wait!

Soapets
06-25-2005, 01:53 PM
Annie is sitting in the window, watching diligently for Willy:http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/p3b7c0bf9756d81839586b80f56651b39/f38d3c45.jpg

She asks anyone who passes by "Where, oh where in the world is my wild-haired Wee Willy Winky?"http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/p739ca94b27dbeda74258dc76a1356780/f38d3c71.jpg

Soapets
06-25-2005, 02:23 PM
HERE he is!:) He's HERE! He's REALLY HERE!:eek: :) :p
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/p8f84a14a4a2675ffb11f34cdf7f8c79d/f38d2fcb.jpg
He's SOOOOoooo tired from all his travels, he's taking a little catnap before the real fun begins! Annie is sticking close by, ready to play and play and play!

Killearn Kitties
06-25-2005, 02:33 PM
Oh precious Ebby darling, I know just how you feel! It was so good to have Willy here. *sniff*

I now sympathise so much more with Auntie Barbara. :(

krazyaboutkatz
06-25-2005, 03:04 PM
I want to know when he's coming to California. Please stop my place Willy. I promise to take good care of you and then let you continue your PT visits.:)

rg_girlca
06-25-2005, 04:38 PM
Okay, just wanted to let you all know, that I had to cancel Willy's vet appointment today, as some of you know, he is STILL NOT back home yet.

Gary, if you can somehow get Willy to your place, it would be so much easier to transport him back home.

Momcat, my PM's are very secured, so I don't see a problem there.
Does this mean that I am a day closer to having my Willy back.
Oh, I can't wait to hold my sweet baby in my arms again.

OMG!!!! Poor sweet Ebby. Now you know how I have been feeling since Willy has been gone. :( It's hard, isn't it sweetie. At least you had some time with him. Please take comfort in that.

Deb!!!! Willy is in Nebraska NOW!!!! Gee, it looks like it is going to take a little longer to get that galavanting wild hair widdle guy back here.
How sweet is that. :D Little Annie won't leave his side. Too cute.

Well people, I really don't know what to say. My Willy is in your hands now. But I did receive an anonymous e-mail saying that my Willy is feeling somewhat distraught being away from his meowmie and there were pictures to prove it.

See in next post.

rg_girlca
06-25-2005, 04:40 PM
I think these pictures speak for themselves. :( :( :(

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/pecef5960609bb74d86baeda50d65adb5/f38cde5c.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/p388fb7b0822383bc3eda117fd659e211/f38cde6c.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/pc8aa906dd1d73bfca66ca5bf2683124e/f38cde63.jpg

Need I say more. :(

sasvermont
06-25-2005, 05:06 PM
Lorraine, I think Willy will have to be out of town a few more days. I know his trip/kitnapping hasn't made you happy, but think of US! We have all gotten to hold the little guy and give him kisses and stroke his fuzzy little body. Thanks for sharing!

I suspect he will be back by the 4th of July.

Sorry for all the upset!

SAS and her gang

Soapets
06-25-2005, 05:23 PM
Lorraine, those pictures of a sad, homesick Willy must have been taken before he got to my house, because he and Shadow and Annie are just having a ball right now! Here's some PROOF!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/p3e209272e787c8285d37dd8ca7c44832/f38d0e53.jpg

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-25-2005, 05:41 PM
Wow! Willy sure does get around! I sure wish he could have joined us on our trip. I'm sure he would have provided some badly needed comic relief along the way. ;)

Hmmmm.....wonder where he's going to show up next?

Great pictures everybody! :D

Barbara
06-25-2005, 05:42 PM
I cannot imagine Willie looking that sad with little Annie close to him;)

Whom will he visit next- so much suspense in this story:)

rg_girlca
06-25-2005, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by sasvermont
Lorraine, I think Willy will have to be out of town a few more days. I know his trip/kitnapping hasn't made you happy, but think of US! We have all gotten to hold the little guy and give him kisses and stroke his fuzzy little body. Thanks for sharing!

I suspect he will be back by the 4th of July.

Sorry for all the upset!

SAS and her gang

You are right SAS. I should have been thinking more about my PT friends. I am sorry for being so selfish in trying to keep Willy all to myself. I'm glad you are all enjoying my widdle guy and I do enjoy seeing his pictures with his PT kitty friends and all the places that he has been so far. Seeing him with his sweetheart Annie just warms my heart.

It will be very hard for me, but I guess I can wait a little longer until you are all over your Willy fix.

BUT!!!!!!!!! Please promise me that you will have him back by the 4th of July. I want him here to help celebrate Poppy's Birthday on the 5th. He will be turning 1 year old and I need Willy to be in the pictures.

Thank you. :D

Edwina's Secretary
06-25-2005, 11:53 PM
Oh my gosh!!!!! Wee Willy landed in So Cal! ....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/pa64340a1bfa1949690645a91300e9033/f38bf3d4.jpg

He sure looks happy to me!

Barbara
06-26-2005, 04:41 AM
Wow! So Cal beach life! No wonder we all couldn't keep him. However I am very glad that auntie Edwina takes care of him. Alone at the sea shore would be too dangerous for such a widdle wee guy:)

sasvermont
06-26-2005, 08:14 AM
Sara,

I am so glad Willy made it to southern CA. I bet he will have a great time with the EEs etal. Will he visit others in CA?

(I wish I had learned the cut and paste techniques necessary to create such wonderfully cute photos. I wish I could cut and paste MYSELF some where else on some days! But that is for another thread).

Sara, please take care of Willy and make sure the EEs don't roll over on the widdle tyke. No offense, but I think your two cats out weigh the Willy guy by some pounds!

I promised Lorranie that Willy would be returned safe and sound for the 4th of July, so don't keep him TOO long of a time! OK?

No pressure, but more photos would be fun. (cut and paste pro, that you are!)

SAS

kuhio98
06-26-2005, 12:38 PM
You guys are cracking me up! I've been reading through this thread and it seems that Willy may have experienced some sort of time travel because if I'm not mistaken, he was in Europe and on the Mississippi River at about the same time!

Well, if anyone could do it, Willy could. :D

I'm thinking that Willy needs some more stamps in his passport. Any chance he's leaving Canada and the US again?

rg_girlca
06-26-2005, 10:03 PM
Wow Look at my widdle Willy by the sea shore with HH Edwina.
I'm glad to see that he is looking well and is enjoying his trip.
I hope he remembered to put on some sunscreen.

I know that he can't be in better hands.:D

Soapets
06-27-2005, 06:36 PM
Here are a few more pictures of Wee Willy Winky, while he was still at my house the other day. These were taken just before he left, headed for So. California:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/pf682485758e0e9ce1340a8a878a8d8a4/f38464f2.jpg http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/pd51bd62415bd34f16b40d41ddb125d0f/f3845e61.jpg http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p6407328501125950e46b163aed32b5da/f384603f.jpg

Don't worry, Lorraine, he'll be back home with you in not too many more days!:D

RedHedd
06-27-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by kuhio98
I'm thinking that Willy needs some more stamps in his passport. Any chance he's leaving Canada and the US again? I'm leaving for Toronto Wednesday night. There's PLENTY of room in my suitcase for Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky ... and the suitcase has passed it's CAT scans .... in fact I think Willy just might have company in my suitcase :D

rg_girlca
06-27-2005, 06:46 PM
AWWWWW look at my Wee Widdle Wild Hair Wispy Willy.
My goodness, is it my imagination, or has my widdle Willy grown a bit?????
I miss you sweetie. Hope to have you back home real soon. :D

Did he enjoy himself playing with widdle Annie and Shadow?

Thanks for the pictures Deb as I really miss my widdle tyke.:)

rg_girlca
06-27-2005, 06:48 PM
Oh yes, yes, yes, Redhedd. Bring Willy to Toronto with you, PLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEEEE.
That way, I can hop on a plane and be there in an hour, an hour and a half tops.

kittycats_delight
06-28-2005, 02:20 AM
Lilith and Vixen received a postcard from Willy. He said he has full intention of being here on Thursday for the big feast at our restaurant and the campout too. That means Lorraine he plans on head to Ontario. He will be soooo close. I will make sure to take some pics of him with all his Pt friends like my girls of course, kelly's babies are coming too so them as well and maybe we will even get some of gary's crew in on the picture fun too.

Willy's heading to Ontario. Woohoo he is gonna be in Canada by Thursday !! :D :eek: :D

RedHedd
06-28-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
Oh yes, yes, yes, Redhedd. Bring Willy to Toronto with you, PLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEEEE.
That way, I can hop on a plane and be there in an hour, an hour and a half tops. I'm also going to Niagara Falls on Saturday. I'm not good with photo manipulation, but did buy a HUGE card for my digicam and will take many pics and hope the good PT peeps can help with Willy's "trip" to Toronto. :D

Barbara
06-28-2005, 01:46 PM
I would love to see how much he has grown since he was here:)

Can you please make sure he doesn't any railing balance things at the Niagara falls;)

sasvermont
07-01-2005, 08:16 AM
Does someone have Willy? We need photos, darn it! I need my Willy fix. I don't care who has him, send photos!

L,
SAS

catmandu
07-01-2005, 08:22 AM
I HEARD,FROM MR SCRAPPY,THAT WILLY,WAS THERE AT MICHELLES EXCELLENT RISTORANTE,IN MOUNT FOREST,AND STAYED OVERNIGHT,AT HER BEAUTIFUL HOME,IN MOUNT FOREST,ONTARIO.
AND HE,IS GOING,TO WASSAUGA BEACH,FOR THE LUAU,AND SATURDAY NIGHT,FOR THE SAIL IN DRIVE IN ALL NIGHT PET PARTY,AND WILL MAKE A BRIEF APPEARNCE,AT THE FOUND CAT HOTEL CHAT,AND CHEW.
HE.IS ONE BUSY LITTLE KITTEN,AND WAS TELLING,ALL THE PETS,WHERE HE HAS BEEN TRAVELLING.HE IS ONE WONDERFUL KITTEN.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture547.jpg

Pawsitive Thinking
07-01-2005, 08:31 AM
We need photos, darn it!

Here! Here!

kittycats_delight
07-01-2005, 10:27 AM
Alright already. You know those kitties had me hopping last night. I was just too tired to post a pic. Anyway, the troops arrived and boy can they eat. All of Kelly's crew was there, Edwina and Eddie, Soapets' 3 came along, all the found cats, not to mention all the angels too, catnapper's crew was here and that included A&P but they weren't to concerened with getting willy and bringing him home. When they seen all that food they completely forgot about him. And of course my 2 monsters were there. Oh my I almost forgot. Lorraine did you noticed Poppy was not at home last night? I think he managed to sneak out because he was here with his little brother. I am sure I missed somecat or so, please forgive me.

Anyway, they ate and ate and ate. They cleaned us out of Veal, Chicken, Salmon, Pork and Shrimps. And for some reason Noah kept visiting the kitchen it seems our chef was giving him crab something he was not preparing for anyone else. After all the eating was done some were just to full to come back to the house right away so they stayed and relaxed in the lounge or on the patio. The few that did return spent some time out in the garden near the koi pond. Here they are.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/partee.gif

They complained something fierce about me taking this picture cause they said this was their vacation and they shouldn't have to be harassed by the flashy box. I promised them just one picture and that I didn't need to use the flashy and they gave in :D After about an hour or so my husband went to the restuarant to retrieve the rest of the gang and came back with all the cats and carrying loads of seafood pizzas. They all gathered in the garden and they ate pizza and relaxed. And finally feel asleep. When I got up this morning all were gone. They left me a note saying they had to leave early to get to the beach for sailing and sunning. I guess they will have a great weekend.

Thanks Gary for putting all this together.

Barbara
07-01-2005, 03:33 PM
Isn't it possible to have that picture a little bit bigger? You don't have to tell the kitties but I would so much love to see more of them:D

Lorraine, maybe Poppy went to get his little brother back home? Waddya think?

And if he should be there we need PICTURES:D :D :D

kittycats_delight
07-01-2005, 03:35 PM
I'll resize the pic. It is kinda tiny huh?

I lost quality by resizing. It looks kinda blurry and pixely. Sorry. And as you can see in the second pic. I circled poppy and willy. :p

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/parteecopy.gif http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/partee.jpg

Barbara
07-01-2005, 03:38 PM

catmandu
07-01-2005, 07:47 PM
THANK YOU,FOR LETTING ME KNOW,MICHELLE.I CAN SEE JJJ3,MICHAELA,ND SCRAPPY 2,IN THE PHOTO,AND I AM SO GLAD,TAHT THEY ALL HAD A WONDERFUL TIME,
ONE DAY,I AM GOING,TO HAVE TO VISIT YOU,AND COME,TO YOUR RISTORANTE,AND INVITE YOU,TO THE FOUND CAT HOTEL,ONCE,THE RENOVATIONS ,ARE OVER.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture547.jpg

catmandu
07-02-2005, 09:38 AM
AND THERE,IN THE BACK,IS JJJ3,NO DOUBT TRYING,TO RUSTLE UP SOME WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS,FOR HH LADY EDWINA ROSE,AND HIMSELF.
AND I KNOW,THAT SCRAPPY 2,IS ENJOYING ,HIS FIRST TIME,ON THE ROAD,AND REALLYENJOYED,THAT MEAL,IN YOUR RISTORANTE!!!
HE LOVED THE VEAL PARMIGANA!!!
THANK YOU,SO MUCH,AND YOU,HAVE A WARM SPOT,IN THE PET ANGELS HEARTS.

momcat
07-02-2005, 11:28 AM
Groucho got an e-mail from Willy. Willy said he's doing great, is having a wonderful time but right now he's not quite sure exactly where he is. In spite of his adventures which included lots of attention, tummy rubs, and more toys than he can ever play with Willy says he misses his Meowmie and wants to come home.

rg_girlca
07-02-2005, 11:42 AM
Oh where, oh where has my widdle Willy gone?
Oh where, oh where can he be?
With his hair so long and his eyes so bright.
Oh where, Oh where can he be??????

Meowmie misses you sweet boy. I know you will be home very soon.:D

rkidsrcats
07-02-2005, 05:51 PM
I know he has to be home by July 4th, but there was a soaring contest in Ephrata Washington, and seeing how Wild Bill has always wanted to do this, The Tribe of 5 agreed to teach him to fly the Nimbus 3.

We are very careful pilots. Here Tiger and Willy are inspecting the wing in the hangar as part of the pre flight:

http://home.comcast.net/~jphoenix12/winginspection.jpg

And Willy wasn't happy with the instrument panel, so he did a general tear-down and re-build prior to flight.

http://home.comcast.net/~jphoenix12/cockpitrewire.jpg

And here's Willy getting his pre-flight checklist signed off by a real FAA inspector and pilot.

http://home.comcast.net/~jphoenix12/readytakoff.jpg

Time to get up in the air!!! Hmm which button was it?

http://home.comcast.net/~jphoenix12/cockpitwilly.jpg

Soooo, how did he do, you ask? Did he actually fly the Nimbus?

Well here's Willy bringing it in on a wing and a prayer!

http://home.comcast.net/~jphoenix12/willylanding.jpg

He's a steely eyed glider pilot now!!!!!

catmandu
07-02-2005, 06:01 PM
THE FOUND CATS,ARE VERY IMPRESSED,BY WILLYS FLYING SKILLS,AS NONE,OF THE PET VISITORS,CAN FLY AT ALL,EXCEPT,OF COURSE,FOR THE PET ANGELS.
AND THATS WING POWER,ONLY!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos520.jpg

rg_girlca
07-02-2005, 10:16 PM
OMG!!!!!!!! Look at my widdle Willy flying a plane. How cool is that.!!!!!!!
You are looking so good baby. Hope to see you soon.

Rkidsrcats, that was so well done. Thank you.

Barbara
07-03-2005, 03:30 AM
Wow Willy, that was maybe your biggest adventure before you head home:)

How much you have seen on your world trip!!!!:D

sasvermont
07-03-2005, 09:45 AM
Lorriane, according to Willy's original schedule, he was to arrive in Montreal for the 4th of July. Have you heard from him, to find out where he is and if he is still "in fligh". Such scarey photos of him doing the daring kitty flying thing. He is soooo brave and talented no doubt.

Maybe Willy took a detour and went to the tennis matches at Wimbledon.

Let us know when you next hear from him Lorriane. OK?

catmandu
07-03-2005, 02:24 PM
WILLY LEFT,THE FOUND CAT HOTEL,AT NOON,SAYING,THAT HE WAS HEADING HOME.
BUT I HAVE A FEELING,THAT HE WAS GOING,TO STOP,AT A CERTAIN FAMOUS DELI,IN MONTREAL,AND BRING EVERYONE,SOME TAKE OUT TREATS.

WILLY,IS A GENEROUS KITTEN.

momcat
07-03-2005, 02:37 PM
Was that our little Willy flying over Trenton this morning? He dipped a wing over Columbus Park as we were coming out of church around noon or so and appeared to be heading north. Now if we can only get hold of his flight plan maybe we can arrange for him to be intercepted and brought home. You've been gone too long there, Willy! Call your Meowmie just as soon as you land, she's so worried about you and more than anything wants you to come home.....

LilFireTiger
07-05-2005, 09:49 AM
Note:those are cut out pictures..most of these are.
Note again:Sorry for rewinging your fun..I dont think willy was katnapped..You better be telling the turth..

JALB
12-23-2006, 10:40 PM
Was all this real, or pretend? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Laura's Babies
12-23-2006, 10:49 PM
If you start at the beginning of this thread of this adventure, you will see that it is all us PT'er having a ball (all in fun) and each adding their own humor to this adventure of his. This one was a blast and I can't wait to see where his new (todays) adventure takes him!

rg_girlca
12-23-2006, 10:53 PM
NO JALB, because so many people fell in love with widdle Willy that they threatened, as a joke, to kitnap him and so a thread was made to make a pretend story of it. It was great fun to do and everyone enjoyed doing it.

RedHedd
12-24-2006, 12:01 AM
NO JALB, because so many people fell in love with widdle Willy that they threatened, as a joke, to kitnap him and so a thread was made to make a pretend story of it. It was great fun to do and everyone enjoyed doing it.
I didn't think it was funny.

rg_girlca
12-24-2006, 01:01 AM
I'm leaving for Toronto Wednesday night. There's PLENTY of room in my suitcase for Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky ... and the suitcase has passed it's CAT scans .... in fact I think Willy just might have company in my suitcase :D

I'm also going to Niagara Falls on Saturday. I'm not good with photo manipulation, but did buy a HUGE card for my digicam and will take many pics and hope the good PT peeps can help with Willy's "trip" to Toronto.

You might not have found it funny RedHedd, but you did join in on the fun didn't you.

G535
12-24-2006, 01:55 AM
I must admit that you scared the stuffing out of me when I read the other thread! Glad it is all a joke and Willy is ok. :)

Barbara
12-24-2006, 05:19 AM
Hey I think it is very obvious in THIS thread that it was all fun- we had had so many threads of travelling kitties before that we were quite experienced in stories like that.
I think Lorraine tried to start another thread like that and simply did not give enough hints (maybe she was worried herself because she didn't find all these letters in Willy's catbed that Annie had been writing and telling him that her Christmas would simply not be the same without him ;)).
She definitely didn't want to scare us- and we all must promise that whenever we fake a thread we try to be a little bit more obvious- that's all.

I still love all the fake threads the best- like the Olympics and - best of all- the Cruise of the Feline Princess that Jonza, furrever unforgotten, started.

orangemm
12-24-2006, 07:53 AM
My problem (all my life) is that I'm GULLIBLE. Extremely so.

You all can have a ball with me, I'll fall for it every time! :rolleyes: :D

RedHedd
12-24-2006, 09:38 AM
You might not have found it funny RedHedd, but you did join in on the fun didn't you.No, those were not posted by me. :mad: Please stop with your creative editing. I'm not finding this funny at all. :mad:

kittycats_delight
12-24-2006, 09:51 AM
No, those were not posted by me. :mad: Please stop with your creative editing. I'm not finding this funny at all. :mad:

If they were not posted by you they were posted by someone using your account. They are both on page 6 post 83 & post 87.

The only reason I am even saying this is because you are getting upset with Lorraine for defending herself. When you obviously did participate in this thread. I think this is now getting carried way to far. Both Lorraine and Deb have apologized whole-heartedly. They did not mean to upset anyone. And most people have now realize it was a joke and want to see the outcome. It is just for fun and they have apologized. Either accept the apology or not but let it go. There is no need to start a big feud and fuss of something so trivial when there are so many other things that are more important.

Let it go. It was all meant in innocent fun not to hurt or upset anybody.

RedHedd
12-24-2006, 10:13 AM
If they were not posted by you they were posted by someone using your account. They are both on page 6 post 83 & post 87.
The only reason I am even saying this is because you are getting upset with Lorraine for defending herself. When you obviously did participate in this thread. I think this is now getting carried way to far. Both Lorraine and Deb have apologized whole-heartedly. They did not mean to upset anyone. And most people have now realize it was a joke and want to see the outcome. It is just for fun and they have apologized. Either accept the apology or not but let it go. There is no need to start a big feud and fuss of something so trivial when there are so many other things that are more important.

Let it go. It was all meant in innocent fun not to hurt or upset anybody.

Please note that those were posted in the original thread in 2005.

kittycats_delight
12-24-2006, 10:41 AM
Please note that those were posted in the original thread in 2005.

I know that and if I read Lorraine's post correctly she was referring to the original thread not the christmas thread that was posted for this year.

catfamily
12-24-2006, 01:03 PM
I REALLY thought he was kidnapped.That's MY fault for NOT keeping up with all my friends here on pettalk.
Thanks for PMing me Lorraine :)
I love to have fun and I really should be on Pettalk more often.That's what I get :D