PDA

View Full Version : Little Orphan Annie PICTURES! (new digital camera!)

Soapets
06-19-2005, 01:48 AM
OK, I FINALLY got my new digital camera that I've been saving for. I am just learning how to use it, so here are the first pictures I've taken with it:

Here she is, your very own "Little Orphan Annie", very much alive and well:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid173/p9b5a4e13d136fdc8e717765b524b9574/f3a46199.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid173/pd5e9e4e2300692af3092b4b64bc2d824/f3a46188.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid173/p61f1c37e8378d713f3f1099ebe2a645e/f3a4617a.jpg

"WAIT! WHAT DID YOU SAY? WILLY IS MISSING?!?:eek: DID I HEAR YOU CORRECTLY?!?:confused: DID YOU SAY THAT MY WILD WEE WILLY WINKY IS MISSING?!?!? :eek:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid173/p3601f56467abe9b25be9fbe90449c270/f3a4618e.jpg

gemini9961
06-19-2005, 01:51 AM
Congrats on the camera and Annie is just adorable.

Soapets
06-19-2005, 02:02 AM
For anyone who doesn't already know Little Orphan Annie's story, here's a link to a thread about her:

(The Humane Society wanted me to bring her back to them so they could have her PTS when I asked them for medicine for her because she was sneezing a lot.)

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78209

chocolatepuppy
06-19-2005, 05:35 AM
Oh Annie, you are so adorable! :)

jenluckenbach
06-19-2005, 06:08 AM
She is so adorable!!!

neko1
06-19-2005, 07:33 AM
So cute, I love her markings!:)

orangemm
06-19-2005, 07:35 AM
Annie, you sure don't look like an orphan anymore!!

What a sweet little girl you are; I wouldn't have given up on you, either.

(she kinda looks like Peggy, who is in another post)

Beautiful callie!!!

catnapper
06-19-2005, 07:53 AM
Yay! Digital camera, means you get to take many more pics!!!

Lookie how big she's getting! What a big girl she'll be!

rg_girlca
06-19-2005, 09:53 AM
Oh gosh, look how big she has gotten already. She is just too adorable. What a sweet, sweet widdle face.
Oh, I am so glad that you got yourself a digital. :D

Don't you worry your pretty little head off Annie, Willy will be back home before you know it. ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-19-2005, 10:01 AM
Awwwww Annie, your markings are so special!!

Laura's Babies
06-19-2005, 10:26 AM
She is a little doll baby! I love widdle bitty calico's!

kittycats_delight
06-19-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
Oh gosh, look how big she has gotten already.

I was thinking the exact same thing. She is such a big girly now. What a difference from the wee widdle one who was fighting for her life.

Annie you little lovebug. You are gorgeous and you look so healthy and so happy.

orangemm
06-19-2005, 03:11 PM
Have you showed these pictures to the HS?

furrykidsmother
06-19-2005, 03:44 PM
My what a big girl you have grown to be. Your eye looks like it is doing so much better too! What a sweet face you have. You must be giving the others a run for their money now that you are getting so big. Keep up the good work sweetie!!

sandragonfly
06-19-2005, 05:02 PM
wow, you girl! you have gotten SO big!! and you still will.. :eek: :)

I'm happy for you (soapets' home!) - you're such a pretty little doll. hope to see you around again soon!

Soapets
06-19-2005, 05:07 PM
Have you showed these pictures to the HS?

No, we haven't shown these pictures OR Annie to the HS. We're wondering if we're going to be hearing from them at all. We haven't officially "adopted" Little Orphan Annie from them, but as far as we're concerned, the minute they told me there was no hope for her and for me to just bring her back to them so they could have her PTS, she's been ours.

We're kind of waiting to see if they contact us about her, now that she is over eight weeks old. Otherwise we're not even going to mention her to them. They charge a $75.00 fee for kitten adoptions, which goes towards the kitten's first Vet. visit, and the spay or neuter. Since we've already taken Annie to the Vet., several times, and since we plan on having her spayed, we don't feel too guilty about not contacting the HS and "officially" adopting her from them.

IF they do call us to inquire about her, we'll tell them everything we've done for her, and that she is very much alive and well. We are still treating her left eye with antibiotic drops, and it is still a little cloudier than the right one, but it looks a LOT better than I ever thought it would. If they insist that we pay the adoption fee for her, we'll argue a little with them and show them the Vet. receipts. But if it comes right down to it, we WILL pay it if we have to, because she is so very much worth it to us.

She has been tested for worms (negative), Feline Leukemia virus (negative), and AIDS (negative). She is due to go in this coming week for a follow-up visit, and will receive her first shots at that visit. I'm really anxious to find out how much she weighs now. She is so big compared to when we brought her home 7 weeks ago!

Thanks again for all of your prayers, support, advice, comments, suggestions, etc. re. our Little Orphan Annie.

Barbara
06-20-2005, 03:08 AM
Annie is so adorable. She looks so healthy now- and her markings are gorgeous. What a cute little baby:)

After what you've done for her it would make me mad if the HS wanted to have money for her. After all you saved them the money for putting her to sleep:mad:

Killearn Kitties
06-20-2005, 04:10 AM
What a gorgeous baby Annie is! No wonder you fell in love with her. I'm so pleased you got your digital camera and we can get lots of pictures! Yay! :D

orangemm
06-20-2005, 04:48 AM
I didn't think they had followed up (HS) on Annie, but after I saw your pictures, I wondered if they had contacted you at all.

Yup, you're doing what I would do!

She is such a little sweetheart, I am in love with her!

catcrazylady
06-20-2005, 09:34 AM
OMG!! Look at how big that baby is now! What a tiny little precious girl. She is sooooooo cuuuuuuuuuute!!! I love that little black splotch by her eye.

I wouldn't give the HS any money either! If they had their way about she would be dead and I'm sure you have spent way over the $75 fee for her vet care. They should be thanking you and never ask for one red cent!!!:mad:

We sure thank you for saving that baby and not giving up on her. She is a doll!

Congrats on the new digi cam. Isn't it wonderful? Now, where is that adorable Shadow?????

momcat
06-20-2005, 08:53 PM
Oh wow, you have gotten so big, sweetie! You look so healthy and happy in your furever home. You had all of us worried there for a bit but you pulled through with the help of Meowmie and Pawpie. Tons of lovebug just for you sweet little Annie!!!!!

After all you brought this beautiful baby through, the HS wouldn't dare try to make you pay their fee to keep her. They should pay YOU! You both worked wonders with Annie, goes to show what a lot of love can do. Bless you both!!!!!