PDA

View Full Version : I Just Knew It!!!!!!!

rg_girlca
06-18-2005, 08:24 PM
Remember this thread??????
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81291

A plot to kitnap my widdle Willy!!!! They succeeded!!!!!!

Why oh why did I let my guard down.
I think Lucy was sent to be a decoy. When she came to my house, she had this big tote bag and for some reason said, "Don't worry, I am not going to try and steal Willy tonight."
She said that she had read the thread on him. I just laughed and thought nothing of it. To make a long story short, she had forgotten the food that I told her to take for Pixel & Beau. Now, I am wondering if she forgot it on purpose, because when I called her to tell her she forgot the food, she said, "Oh, don't worry, I will be down your way on Saturday and I will get it then, okay."
I told her I would be home. Well she came and the first thing she asked, was to see Willy. Then the phone rang, so I went up into the kitchen to answer it. It was the wrong number, but the person kept me on the phone for a few minutes before we hung up with each other. As I was heading back to Lucy, she quickly said that she had to go as she had left Pixel & Beau alone too long today and was anxious to get back to them. As she turned to go out the door, I said, "Ummm Lucy, you forgot the food again" and handed it to her. She seemed edgy, but again, I thought nothing of it.
I went back into the kitchen to finish up my laundry. After I started to get a strange feeling come over me. Half an hour had passed since Lucy left and I went to check on Willy.
I couldn't find him anywhere. I had turned this house upside down and inside out. He is not here. Then it hit me, that phone call was to distract me, in order for Lucy to put Willy in her bag.
How could I have been so stupid.

I think I know who is behind this, but I have no proof.
Catnapper, I am begging you to send out the A & P investigators to get on this case right away. PLEASE!!!!!!!

Can you please say a prayer for my widdle kitnapped baby and beg for the kidnappers to;
...................................FREE WILLY........................................

I will let you know the minute I hear anything.

catnapper
06-18-2005, 09:01 PM
A&P have been dispatched to the scene of the crime. They should be arriving shortly. Pouncer's VERY agitated and should be a force to be reckoned with! :eek: Allen wants me to let you know that he's confident that his mission will be a success and told me to tell you, "Don't worry, we'll see that he is safely returned".

Abby&Buddy'sMom
06-18-2005, 09:15 PM
:D

rg_girlca
06-18-2005, 09:50 PM
Oh thank you A & P. I will try not to worry, but it is very hard not too.

I will try and put all my confidence in you guys and pray that you find out something real soon.

If anyone else can think of something that can be done, please don't hesitate to post it here.

It's been a couple of hours now and I haven't heard a thing yet.:(

kittycats_delight
06-18-2005, 10:18 PM
Lorraine, Maybe there will not be a ransom demand for Willy. he is just so darned cute they may just want to hang on to him for good. :eek: I will send out the angel forces to see if they can locate Willy and see he home safely.

Laura's Babies
06-19-2005, 12:03 AM
:eek: Darn!!!! The done foiled my plot to sneak by tonight and catnap him!! OK! WHO TOLD ON ME?????

he, he, he.... I will just wait till they return him!Be sure you leave that window unlocked when you leave guys!

Soapets
06-19-2005, 12:08 AM
What? WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!? Did you say that my Wild Wee Willy Winky is MISSING?!?!?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid173/p3601f56467abe9b25be9fbe90449c270/f3a4618e.jpg

(Hee, hee, haw, haw, ho, ho----Little Orphan Annie and Shadow and I all know something that YOU don't know!:D)

sasvermont
06-19-2005, 07:53 AM
My plan has worked. Stay tuned.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-19-2005, 09:04 AM
What? No ransom note?

Where in the world is Wald....eerrrr...Willy? :confused: :D

catmandu
06-19-2005, 09:45 AM
THE FOUND CATS,ARE ORGANIZING A POSSE,TO LOOK INTO THIS,AS THEY HAVE FALLEN,IN LOVE,WITH WILLY.
THEY WILL BRING WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS,CHICKEN,AND CAT TOYS,TO SEE,IF THEY CAN FIND,THAT LITTLE TABBY.
AT LEAST,THEY TOLD ME,THATS WHY,THEY ARE TAKING SO MUCH FOOD,AND I HOPE,THAT THEY DONT EAT,IT ALL,ON THE WAY,THERE.
AND THE FOUND CAT ANGELS,ARE LOOKING,FOR CLUES.OR FOOD,OR BOTH.
HOPEFULLY,ALL THE CATS,CAN FIND WILLY,AND GET HIM ,HOME,WHERE HE BELONGS,FOR POPPYS SAKE.

rg_girlca
06-19-2005, 11:23 AM
Oh NO!!!!!! Please go to this thread as the plot has thickened.

Now I have my proof. I knew that SAS was behind this....

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81959

momcat
06-20-2005, 08:39 PM
WHAT!!??!!?? Willy is gone? Have you called the Marines? The National Guard? The FBI? The CIA? Even though I actively took part in the bidding, none of the consiprators called me and I KNOW NOTHING!!!!! I know, let's post a reward for the capture and conviction of the dastardly perpetrators but only with Willy's safe return and not a hair on his cute little bod out of place. First thing tomorrow morning, I'm going straight to the director of my division and have Willy put into the Federal Cat Locate System!!!!!

LilFireTiger
06-23-2005, 07:07 PM
WHATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!LITTLE CUTE WILLY MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?IS THIS FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!???????????*RUNS AROUND SCREAMING* WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!