PDA

View Full Version : Jennys Fathers day present to my son

lbaker
06-18-2005, 04:17 PM
I'm so excited I can't stand it :D She's on her way to pick up one or two (maybe three!! one for me) rescue kittens about 30 minutes away. My son really wants a kitten (or two) and even though I have my two - Emmitt and Moon - and Jenny has her three - Mama Kat, Frack and Crack (I call the black one Spook and he sleeps with ME). K (son) just really has wanted a kitten/cat of his own. In just a few minutes THEY/OR he/she will be here. I'm so excited. My dogs will just roll their eyes but will be nice. They are just that way, and are familiar with our strange ways:rolleyes:

Karen
06-18-2005, 04:20 PM
How exciting! We will, of course, NEED pictures!

NoahsMommy
06-18-2005, 04:27 PM
How EXCITING!!!

What a perfect Father's Day present!!! :)

Can we see pictures????

slick
06-18-2005, 04:45 PM
Oh Laurie....this is just wayyyy to exciting. My girls and I are bouncing with delight!!
You've simply got to take pictures. Do you know how to post them? If not, email me the pictures and I'll post them for you.

What a lovely surprise...I sure wish I could be there for their arrival! I wonder if they have any idea how lucky they are, coming into such a loving and caring home. Happy Father's Day K. :)

moosmom
06-18-2005, 05:35 PM
Oh how excited you all must be!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

lbaker
06-18-2005, 05:35 PM
Where is she? Where is she? K thinks he's getting tickets to a concert or something... OH MY.. I just can't stand it :eek: KITTENS! Badger and I are sitting outside waiting. I'm listening to Peter Paul & Mary on PBS and crying in anticipation...........
I forgot to tell you Karen, Badger & I thank you for your earlier help. :cool:

lbaker
06-18-2005, 05:53 PM
Two baby gray stripey babies.. when Badger went into the basket one hissed! Badger was astonished! The other dogs are outside. They (kittens) are so sweet and want to explore. What FUN! It's been so long since we have had kittens. They will be so loved and cared for. My son cried.
L

NoahsMommy
06-18-2005, 06:14 PM
Oh they sound so precious, Laurie!!

And your son cried? What a sweetie!!! :)

OK...pictures??? hee hee ;)

lbaker
06-18-2005, 06:27 PM
Kenneth just called me upstairs to his room, wanted me to bring him some lemonade, he has two kittens asleep on his chest. OMD I love this. Two very tired kittens that are soooo sweet. One is smaller but has bigger ears, they look to be some Maine Coon mix. They let Badger lick them finally, I think he has adopted them as his responsibility when K isn't there :rolleyes:

slick
06-18-2005, 07:21 PM
Two grey stripies?? That's so cute. Please.....you've got to get a picture. There's nothing as "awwwwwwwwsome" as seeing sleeping kitties with Daddy. :)

The more I hear about that Badger boy, the more I wish could meet him. I'm sure he will be a great adoptive parent.

lbaker
06-18-2005, 07:44 PM
Ask anybody that's met Badge; Mayor Karen.Paul.Jenluckenback and hubby Charlie.K-9Karen.Pam.Floppsyetc... everyone in PA. He's a wonder, much like Binx-Angus-Dale oh don't get me started "We know, every pet is special".

shais_mom
06-18-2005, 11:49 PM
aaawwwwww

congrats to your son!!!

and you too!!!

lbaker
06-19-2005, 09:01 AM
My son is a big meanie poopy-head :mad: He won't let me play with "HIS" kittens until he wakes up and he's still asleep with them.. grrrrr Maybe if I make a lot of noise? They are sooo funny. I had almost forgotten how silly kittens are. They are marvelous with the dogs, and they (dogs) with "their" kittens :D