PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun - What will your next cat be?

NoahsMommy
06-18-2005, 01:43 PM
This is JUST FOR FUN!!

And...I know we don't plan who will pop into our lives, but lets pretend we have a say. ;)

I'm soooo attracted to these calico/tortie on white lately. I want to steal Kirsten's parent's kitten, Peggy. ;) And Lizzie...good thing she's so far away! ;)

What about you? If you could PICK your next furkid, what will it look like??

CalliesMom
06-18-2005, 01:46 PM
I want a Siamese or Siamese mix. I love Callie's constant complaining (I DO except at 4 AM) and I would love to have a very talkative little boy kitty.

catnapper
06-18-2005, 01:47 PM
LOL... I'm going to venture a guess for me -- a tabby of some sort? Probably brown? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Since we just added Flutter I won't be in the cat adopting market for a long long time now!

kittycats_delight
06-18-2005, 01:49 PM
Kim's Angeleyes. :D :D

The Cat Factory
06-18-2005, 01:51 PM
For my next cat, I want another Tuxie :) Or an orange or orange and white :D

prechrswife
06-18-2005, 02:20 PM
We keep saying either an orangie or a tuxie, and that we want a male. However, it will be awhile before we add anymore kitties. (We're working on getting our first skinkid home from China.) Also, our current kitties should be around for quite awhile.

Grace
06-18-2005, 04:36 PM
I just want one with really green eyes. The rest doesn't matter.

slick
06-18-2005, 04:49 PM
I really don't care what kitty I get because he/she will pick me.

....but my preference is a big fluffy bundle of orangie boy!!

DogLover9501
06-18-2005, 05:00 PM
A Ragdoll is my dream cat!

Was suposed to be my 2nd kitty, but I started looking at shelters(instead of breeders) and found my Emma :)

That is probably what will always happen ;)

neko1
06-18-2005, 05:03 PM
A ragdoll:)

chocolatepuppy
06-18-2005, 05:03 PM
Ok, lets see, maybe a black kitty, or a tuxedo kitty or maybe a calico. ;) But probably will be whatever I find on the street. :D

catnapper
06-18-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by kittycats_delight
Kim's Angeleyes. :D :D
Well, that can be arranged! :D ;)

catmandu
06-18-2005, 07:00 PM
I havealwaaays wanted a Black Cat,always.And Charcoal,sadly was PTS,I will try,to tame a Little Starry,a White Cat,with toches,of Black,that I feed,at the side,of the Factory,when I come home.Fluffier,I will call him,after My Mr Fluffy Angel.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture463.jpg

kittycats_delight
06-18-2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Well, that can be arranged! :D ;)

Kim you are bad my husband would kill me. We have the 2 girls now that when we return to Italy (which may be sooner than we planned) are going to cost us a fortune to take with us. But there is no way in hell they would not come along. Neither me or hubby cares the price but boy I didn't realize how expensive it could be and of course they have to fly in the cabin with us. My girls are in no way going to fly where the luggage is. :D

jenluckenbach
06-18-2005, 08:07 PM
A black and white short haired male named Shilo??? ;)

JUST KIDDING PEOPLE!!!

catnapper
06-18-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
A black and white short haired male named Shilo??? ;)

JUST KIDDING PEOPLE!!!
ROTFLMBO!! No, I think you are being completely honest. It takes a while before you finally completely admit it to yourself.

Abby&Buddy'sMom
06-18-2005, 08:25 PM
someone who looks just like this......LOL...http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid173/pfd78f3d3fbfaf962f553a77d124d3970/f3a8d558.jpg :eek: :D ok....how about a blue-point ragdoll girl:)

G535
06-18-2005, 08:44 PM
Probably the next one who adopts me! I don't really have any preferences as to breed or colour, I love them all. My current cat is a brown tabby.

jazzcat
06-18-2005, 09:23 PM
I want a solid white odd colored eyes short hair kitty. Is that specific enough?

Although when I look at Petfinder I find myself drawn to gray and white kitties and Maine Coons.

Corinna
06-18-2005, 10:23 PM
I would like (now no one get hyped out Ihave ebeen studying and fallowing a breed line a freind has ) a Bobcat. we almost got one 4years ago as they had to raise money to take son for cardic surgery to the Mayo clinic and had one that they wouldn't have normally sold. But we decided at the time we were not home enough to be with it. They offered him to us becoude they knew how we cared for our critters, Buster had been kicked in the head by a horse and was a bit off in his balance. But they kept him and he just died a couple months ago. Vet was surprised he lived that long. I'll try to find the pic of me holding him we used it as achristmas card.

shais_mom
06-18-2005, 11:12 PM
either a ragdoll
an aby
or a black short hair with bright green eyes....
:)

Laura's Babies
06-19-2005, 12:47 AM
Next one??? :eek: :eek: :eek: My sitters would kill me!!

(but I would let it pick me... I am open to all who want me no matter what they look like.... If not I would take a white one, another black, or another tabby, calico, orange, short hair, long hair, medium hair, grey, spotted, stripped, solid, old, young..... Geez, that would really be hard to say!!)

lady_zana
06-19-2005, 04:37 AM
If I could absolutely choose I would pick a Siamese with extra toes. I've wanted a Hemingway kitty for such a long time and Siameses are so pretty.

However, when I only had two cats, my husband and I talked and decided to adopt one more from the local shelter. I was allowed to adopt one only if I found my 'dream kitty.' Well, to make a long story short, Grey Girl came home with us. She's a dilute tortie with a round head (as far from a Siamese as you can get) and the exact number of toes the average kitties. Still, she may not have been what I was looking for but it didn't take long for both Mike and me to realize we'd stumbled onto my 'dream kitty' anyway:)

orangemm
06-19-2005, 07:52 AM
I'd love to have one of every kind!

I love orangies, tuxies, grey, Russian Blue, white, calico, meezers, Birman, ragdoll, tabby, you name it!

rosethecopycat
06-19-2005, 08:02 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by lady_zana
[B]If I could absolutely choose I would pick a Siamese with extra toes. I've wanted a Hemingway kitty for such a long time and Siameses are so pretty.

Funny you should ask....
Just got one. She's available for adoption.:p

I'll be posting pictures of her and her baby soon in Cat Rescue.