PDA

View Full Version : What do you get when....

catnapper
06-18-2005, 11:52 AM
you cross kittens and balloons?

catnapper
06-18-2005, 11:53 AM
And another one -- watch to the end... surprise balloon snatcher runs in to steal Flutter's toy! :eek:

kittycats_delight
06-18-2005, 12:11 PM
hey that was a party all itself. Those 2 know how to have fun and angeleyes you little thief. LOL That was just too cute especailly Flutter's reaction at the runaway balloon.

OMG Kim!!! That little grey/white leg of Angeleyes' is just soooo cute. :eek:

furrykidsmother
06-18-2005, 12:14 PM
I can't see the video's :confused: :confused: I have media player, but nothing comes through, tells me there is no attachment. In fact, I haven't yet been able to see any video. Will have to work on this.

I am sure that they are just adorable though!

kittycats_delight
06-18-2005, 12:23 PM
amanda try right clicking & save target as. Once you save it ( I usually put it on the desktop for easier access) then try to play it with media player. Let me know if this works.

furrykidsmother
06-18-2005, 12:29 PM
Thanks Michelle! I tried that and also saving it as a short cut. Takes awhile to open, but at least I can see them now. Wonderful!! Video's are just adorable!!

Karen
06-18-2005, 12:32 PM
Cute, and amazing as no one popped either balloon!

janelle
06-18-2005, 12:54 PM
I thought the answer was a big, loud pop. LOL

Those little ones are so cute. I could watch them play all day. Thanks.

kittycats_delight
06-18-2005, 12:59 PM
glad you can see them now Amanda. Most of those video clips are soo worth seeing. And it's usually well worth the wait for them to open. :)

NoahsMommy
06-18-2005, 01:48 PM
Sooooooooo cute!!!!

In fact, they were so cute, it gets two!

Sooooooo cute!!!

Gosh, Kim. You have brave kittens! Most of my cats are TERRIFIED of balloon. ;)

orangemm
06-18-2005, 02:03 PM
If you get a plain rubber balloon, blow it up a little bit and rub it gently on carpet, then stick it on one of your cats!

We found this out quite by accident one time. Had a balloon and Archy walked up to it (it was on the floor) and it instantly adhered to his back leg. Guess it was static electricity between the low humidity, the rug, & his fur!

He didn't quite know how to act, tried to 'shake' it off and it still stuck! It was hilarious to watch, esp. when he tried to run away from it.

Finally rescued him from the big, scary balloon!

Love the look on Flutter's face when that balloon disappeared!!