PDA

View Full Version : Maggie May

lynnestankard
02-11-2002, 07:42 AM
How adorable you are. Congratulations to a lovely Cat of the Day - so well deserved. Have a wonderful day Magge -with lots of treats and cuddles.:) :)

Lynne

yorkster
02-11-2002, 01:31 PM
HI Maggie May. You are so beautiful! you look big in that picture- maybe there is a little Maine Coon in you? :D :cool:
And did your name come from that great song? Either way, I think it is a fitting name for you sweet Maggie May!

Congratualtions on being COTD.

:) ;)

AmberLee
02-11-2002, 01:38 PM
I immediately thought of the song, too, when I saw your beautiful face and your name.

May you have much joy, sweetheart, to share the joy you've already brought your family and the Pet Talk family. Congratulations to our beautiful 'songbird' (sorry :o ) Cat of the Day!

tatsxxx11
02-11-2002, 02:04 PM
Dear Maggie May...I too thought Maine Coon as I gazed upon your lovely face! You look so similar to, and share so many traits with my 1/2 Maine Coon Oliver: A love of bird watching, vacuum cleaner chasing, and amazingly, refigerator investigating! Once, I almost shut the door on him before noticing he was happily snuggled up amongst the veggies on the bottom shelf!:rolleyes: You are one beautiful, charming and entertaining young lady, and your family is truly blessed to have you in their lives! What a vision of lovliness! Congratulations to you Maggie May, our beautiful Monday Cat of the Day!! Hugs and kisses to your dear girl on your special day!

purrley
02-11-2002, 02:47 PM
Such a beautiful fluffy grey baby you are Maggie May - you're sweet beyond words. Congrats on being such a fluffy sweetie COTD:)

lizbud
02-11-2002, 05:31 PM
HI MAGGIE MAY ,

Darling,,,, You Look Marvelous !!! Lovely picture of a
Lady of Leasure awaiting her adoreing public !!!
Congratulations Beautiful Maggie May on being named
today's CAT OF THE DAY !!!
I wish a long happy healthy life to you & sister kitty !!!

michelene
02-11-2002, 06:06 PM
Maggie May, aren't you luscious, and don't you know it!!! Have a great day investigating, talking to birds, and just displaying yourself as the gorgeous creature you are. You are a real treat for the eyes.

nononicki
02-11-2002, 08:41 PM
Maggie May...You take my breath away!!!!!
Maybe you will share your sister with us too, one day.
Spencer, you are right....I had a quick peek at Ms Vicky & she too is a "looker";) ;)
Thank you for sharing Maggie May with us today!!!

Cougie Wechsler
02-11-2002, 10:56 PM
Oh what a beauty you are sweet Maggie May! Just the right amount of fur for me to run my hand through! You are a beauty in every sense of the world and I hope your day was filled with much pampering! Congrats!

LoudLou
02-11-2002, 11:31 PM
http://www.gifs.net/animate/aninotes.gif Wake up Maggie I think I got something to say to you.....

You are one beautiful kittie!!!! So glad you rule the roost!;)

yorkster
02-11-2002, 11:50 PM
LoudLou........:D :D :D