PDA

View Full Version : So Funny!

petslover
06-17-2005, 08:59 PM
Tonight, my Mom and I ordered food from Chick-Fil-A. So we got home and we layed the bag on the table while we went to wash up before we ate. Well, I am eating on my chicken sandwich. My mom comes in my room and is like They didn't put a sandwich in my bag for me. So she goes about to call them and she is pretty mad cause Chick-Fil-A is to far to drive back and get our sandwich. So she picks up the phone and I put my plate up, go in her room. Here is COCO on the bed already ate the chicken sandwich lol... All that is left is the bread and the pickles lol! So I call her in there to look and my whole family just got a big kick out of it.

finn's mom
06-17-2005, 09:02 PM
Naughty puppy! I can't believe she didn't eat the pickles and bread, Finn would have eaten the whole darn bag! ;)

Bigyummydog
06-17-2005, 09:06 PM
That exact thing happened to me. It was a chili cheese burger from Weinerschnizel. There was mustard on the floor and chili on MAXIMUS' chin...
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/bigyummydog/ROTFLMAO.gif

luvofallhorses
06-17-2005, 09:18 PM
LOL! I am sure Coco enjoyed that! :p

Kfamr
06-17-2005, 09:23 PM
I've learned years ago not to trust a dog with Chick-Fil-A.
My mom has worked with them for years (and i'm going to start soon) so I get free food. Sometimes we'll give them a chicken nugget and they go CRAZY for them. It's something about that chicken that they LOOOOVEEE.

gemini9961
06-17-2005, 09:25 PM
That silly dog. She sure was quick and very sneaky. :eek:

finn's mom
06-17-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Bigyummydog
There was mustard on the floor and chili on MAXIMUS' chin...

Ha ha, I can picture that! Finn did a similar thing recently with a cake. He apparently snuck into the dining room and licked one side of the cake! he came out on the patio with blue icing all over his snout. ;) We just "repaired" the cake, because all he did was de-ice it. :) Dogs are so silly!