PDA

View Full Version : Boy-cotton 2-14 by Sophie Bunny

zippy-kat
02-10-2002, 12:03 AM
Hi Miz & Mizzer PetTalk peepholez!

My Momma sez we r boy-cotton Valentinez Day. She sez itz a holler-day filled wif yucky luv stuff. (Den she wentz off onna tangent aboutz boyz bein' mean and doin' nuttin' but breakin' heartz...den she sedz alotta wordz I ain't suppoze 2 repeatz aboutz her ex-boyfriend:rolleyes: ).

So we've declared 2-14 as Nashunal Hug yer Bunny Day. But den Momma talked 2 her gud friend Miz Staci. Miz Staci sedz, "Well, whut if I ain't gotza bunny?" So den, we decidedz it shuld be NASHUNAL HUG YER PET DAY.

So, if you'd likez to boy-cotton dat V-word (no, notz da one dat givez shotz and clipz nailz..da udder one), puh-leaze member to squeeze yer pet on 2-14! (butz don't squeeze berry hardz!)

Tank youz fer liztenz 2 me.

Luv,
Sophie Bunny

aly
02-10-2002, 12:07 AM
Dear Sophie -

It is very funnie but our mommy sed those same werds bout V-Day! She alridy promissed us a walk in da park and xtra special attentions all day long!!! We luuuv dis day! Oh and it is Shiloh's birfday on dat day too!

Luv,
Reece, Lolly, Shiloh

shais_mom
02-10-2002, 12:11 AM
Dis ere is Keegan! wif Kylie ookin over me shoulder! We agree wif da BUNZ! Miz Tonya and mommy are on the same page!
Any scuse to hug us and give us lovins' and treatums soundz gud to us!

zippy-kat
02-10-2002, 01:12 AM
Deer Shy-lo,

Happy (earlE) Burst-dayz!

Luv,
Sophie Bunny

lbaker
02-10-2002, 07:40 AM
I'll be out of town on bizniz in Boston on that "V" day but may be meetin wiv HEAD BUNNY so jus cud be I'll be able to give her a hug instead:cool: or at least over that weekend :D hope so anyway :D
laurie

RachelJ
02-10-2002, 07:52 AM
Hi, It's me, Hannah. Don't go boy-cotton Valentinz's Day, becuz it ain't just for LUVen BOYS, it's for LUVen the LUVable 1s in your life and all you alls know that there ain't nobuddy more LUVable than us PETS. Just look at my picture. Is there anybuddy more kissable, hugable, cuddly that ME ? Nope, not even Daddy!
So keeps Valentinz Day, just chooz your bestest Valentinz, the 1s you luvs the mostest. Wouldn't hurt us'n PETS to give up a few extra kissies that day either!

Tucker is all smug about the V-Day becuz his middle name is LOVE. And this is me when I think of Graham. http://plauder-smilies.com/love/loveya.gif

*LabLoverKEB*
02-10-2002, 07:06 PM
Dear Miz Sophie Bunny, Sadie here! I agree wif ya'... we should have NASHANUL HUG YER PET DAY, insted of da V-day!!! Good idea! Lots of luv to all of ya'!!!

Love,
Sadie :)

Dixieland Dancer
02-11-2002, 08:02 AM
Ok alz you petz. My mom sayz wittle Duster and me are allooowed to callz it Natunal Petz Day butz she stilzs wantz to call it Valentinz Day cauze daddy getz her prezents and he getz all mushy with herz. She likez thatz but she sayz she will stillz give us petz extra hugz too! Whatever you callz it, have a spezial happy day!

Luvs,
Dixie

Gio
02-11-2002, 08:25 AM
Mz Sophie,

Prema here. My brother Foxy and I have no trubble boy-cottoning Valentine day. My mom haz boy-cottoned it for the past xx years anywayz, she saiz than 100 of us would be lezz trouble than 1 boyfriend. We have one big dilemma though: everyone is mum's department at work recived a heart shaped box of chololates from their printer. Foxy doez not like the boxx cauze he doez not fit it in but or greedy sizter Maya has chewed on 1 choc-olat when mum waz not looking :rolleyes: Doez it means that we have to return the box???

Pleaze adivize!

zippy-kat
02-11-2002, 01:44 PM
Deer Prema & companie~

Naw, I thinkz you shouldz keepz da box. Have yer Mom takez all da chocolatez out though. No matterz how GUD dey smell, we ain'tz suppose 2 eatz 'em.

My gramma sent us a HUG YOUR BUNNY/PET Day gift but I didn't getz nuffin'. Mom gotz gummi bearz and chocolatez. I tried 2 git Mom 2 gimme a wittle bitz but she wouldn't doz it. Den I wrote to Gramma and sed thankz fer nuffin'. But den she toldz me dat I hadz karrotz and parsley and piney-apple juize waitin' fer me! And guezz whut? Saturday iz my Mom'z burstday so we getta go 2 Gramma'z houze diz weekend! I cain't waitz 2 git my karrotz and 'specially dat parsley!!!

As fer da box, der's lotza gud thingz you can do wif it! You can chewz it or make noize. Sometimez I likez 2 putz my hay in one.

Well, I hazta go cos Mom hazta check her email before she goez to klass!

Take carez and lemme know whatcha do wif da box!

Luv,
Sophie Bunny

Heather Wallace
02-11-2002, 07:13 PM
Dear Miss Sophie

Our names are Twinkle and Caddy.

We belong to Heather, your mummy knows her.

We have seen your photo and think you look very cute.

Me (Caddy), I am the same colour as you and I have a brother Called Twinkle .

We both would like to know would you be our Valentine????

We hop so!!!!!

Here is our photo.:p

I am the nice shinny black rabbit, Twinkle is the grey one on the end

AmberLee
02-11-2002, 07:43 PM
Is there another PT romance in the offing? Wooh, hoe!

zippy-kat
02-11-2002, 08:23 PM
Deer Twinkle and Caddy,

My momma'z toldz me allz aboutz you guyz! I would like to meetz you and playz!

Oh deerz! Whut will Mom thinkz if I have TWO Hug-Your-Bunny-Dates and she ain't gotz none! You guyz lookz a wittle young--you sure you wantzta date an older fee-mail? I am berry high-main-tan-ants. But here iz whut I likez:

FAST hopz aroundz da bed, parsley, piney-apple juize, parsley, karrotz, applez, parsley, timmy hay, yougurt dropz, the Dizney Moo-vie Hercules, and parsley again. I alzo likez to *tHuMpZ* when I getz mad! Whut do youz likez? Mebbey iffin' we likez da same thing (and if we don't tell My Momma) we can be.......(*whispers*)......Valentines!

I don't like hiding thingz from my Momma (e-spshully when I once tried to hide my poopz under da pillow--she was Angry wif me!!!) So we'll eventually hafta tell her.

I think you guyz are berry cutez!

Pleaze writez me agin soonz!

Luv,
Sophie Bunny

Heather Wallace
02-12-2002, 06:19 AM
Caddy here

Just to let you know that we are now aged over three months.

We where only babies in that photo but we are bigger and wiser now.

Or maybe you would like my other brother Ivory, here is his photo, tell me what you think!!

Heather Wallace
02-12-2002, 06:21 AM
My mum is the big mean Bunny in the photo to the left - I don't think we should tell her as she has these big feet and they might end up somewhere I don't want them to be, If you know what I mean!!

NoahsMommy
02-12-2002, 07:09 PM
You guys are too funny!!! I think I'll celebrate both, as it is our first Valentines Day as a married couple. But, you can always celebrate your love for your family and friends...they are part of our lives too....just like our pets...I totally think it should be Hug Your Pet Day!!! Great idea!! :)

Gepansy
02-12-2002, 08:15 PM
Mizz Sophie Bunny, you are too cute and such a sweetie!
You win a hug from me when you and mommy come home this weekend!:D

Kfamr
02-12-2002, 09:46 PM
Simba hurr. I finkz it shuld bez nashunul Simba day! Wurr erryone cellerybrates the livving ove tha besterest dawg on this eerrth. Hehe My mommie is my Valentine!;) much luff to the femalez!

Simba the Love Sponge! :cool:

zippy-kat
02-12-2002, 10:01 PM
Deer Caddy, Twinkle, & Ivory~

I likez you allz!! How kin I chooze jist one?!

Luv,
Sophie Bunny

zippy-kat
02-12-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Gepansy
Mizz Sophie Bunny, you are too cute and such a sweetie!
You win a hug from me when you and mommy come home this weekend!:D

Deer Ant Lyssa~

My Mommie keepz coffin. I thinkz she swallered some of da arena dust when she wentz riding this afternoonz. She didn't getz 2 ridez dat Mortimer though--she had 2 ridez one named Reddie. He'z a nice horse but dudn't likez 2 be caught. Da wind was kinder bad here today. Hope itz not windy tomorrow!

Anyways, I wuz jist writin' 2 letz you knowz dat, I likez hugz but I really likez parsley and karrotz! We'll cuddlez after I gitz my Hug Your Bunny Day giftz!

Luv,
Sophie Bunny

lynnestankard
02-13-2002, 10:30 AM
To Mz Sophie - has she seen the Beeeeeeautiful furkid on the block called - Simba (Cat of the Day) - he was a VALENTINE day present. Fance gettin' a gorgeous furkid as a VALENTINE present!!!!!

Lynne:D

Edwina's Secretary
02-13-2002, 12:48 PM
Well, I checked with Edwina for her thoughts on this (as you may know she is in SLC with her cousin Gavin -- no Valentines there!) and she says she kind of like the holiday. After all it was four years ago on Valentine's Day that her poppa and momma decided to make her...shall we say.... Legitimate. (Poor guy...had this proposal thing all planned when his parents decided to come for a visit. Points for effort!)

zippy-kat
02-13-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by lynnestankard
To Mz Sophie - has she seen the Beeeeeeautiful furkid on the block called - Simba (Cat of the Day) - he was a VALENTINE day present. Fance gettin' a gorgeous furkid as a VALENTINE present!!!!!

Lynne:D

Yes Miz Lynne, I sawz dat Simba kitty. Even tho Simba'z ain'tz a low-earz like me, I still likez him. Critterz make gud Nahunal Hug Yer Pet Day Giftz. We iz reel kute and kuddley and we give lotza luvin' backz.

Miz Edwina'z Sekretary,
Congratz on da family! And thankz youz fer helpin' my Mommie so much. I cain't waitz till she kin buy me more parsley! :)

Former User
02-14-2002, 02:09 AM
Happy Valentine's Day Miz Sophie!

Hope you get lots of treats today, esp. parsley! :D

zippy-kat
02-14-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Casper_Kitty
Happy Valentine's Day Miz Sophie!

Hope you get lots of treats today, esp. parsley! :D

Thankz youz Casper and Kitty!!

Happy Hug Yer Pet Day!

Luv,