PDA

View Full Version : quick question

k9krazee
06-16-2005, 07:03 PM
Hey,
Can neutered dogs "pretend" to breed? There was just an intact female in our yard and Jack was outside, they were running around playing we went into the house and when we came out Jack and Macy were hooked together. Is this usual for neutered male dogs, Micki has never even showed the slightest intrest in intact females, I am just really confused.
We got Jack from a rescue and we have paperwork of his neutering and he obviously doesn't have testicles, I have just never heard of a neutered male to do this!

cali
06-16-2005, 07:09 PM
yes lol Ripley is neutered and has tied with Misty before, it was rather amusing because he did not realize what he had done and could not foger out why he was stuck lol I had to hold him up till he could get free so he would not hurt himself!

k9krazee
06-16-2005, 07:17 PM
Thanks!! I was kind of freaking out, I have heard stories about rescued animals not being neutered when they say they are and then when this happened I was just like...oh my gawd!! Its nice to know that hes not the only clipped horndog out there :p