PDA

View Full Version : Jennifert9!!!

neko1
06-16-2005, 01:00 PM
Hey there,
I tried to send you a PM but you disabled your PM's. And I tried to send you an email at work, but it got returned.

Is everything ok? I know that you're moving and I wanted to talk to you before then!

-michelle

Karen
06-16-2005, 01:02 PM
She is having a bit of trouble logging into Pet Talk right now. She has changed her email address because of leaving that job, but I should have her squared back away this evening at the latest.

thelmalu99
06-16-2005, 01:08 PM
I received an e-mail from her earlier today, and she just had a root canal (ouch!) this morning. Her tooth started hurting last night, so she went in this morning and they went ahead and did the root canal.
Since I haven't heard from her in a few hours, I think she may be in a drug-induced sleep right now. Poor girl.
I sent her an e-mail to let her know that you were trying to reach her, though. :)

neko1
06-16-2005, 01:20 PM
Thanks guys!

I was getting kinda worried. I know this sounds odd, but I thought it was me or something:o

Jennifer, feel better soon! I've had root canals before, and they're the worst!

(((HUGS)))

-michelle

thelmalu99
06-16-2005, 01:23 PM
PS- Your little orange kitty in the pic there reminds me of my Elvis. I'm hoping to get around to posting some updated pics of my cats today.

Kfamr
06-16-2005, 01:25 PM
Hope the move goes well, Jennifer and Duncan! Simba sends you lost of kisses. :D

jennifert9
06-16-2005, 05:55 PM
WOW! Thanks guys!! I've never had a thread with my own name on it before!!!!! I feel so special right now! :D;)

Michelle, don't be silly!! It would never be you, I love you! I'm just an idiot and I changed my email address here because I left that job (I'll explain THAT in another thread!) and I couldn't get back in. My computer is so old that I have to sign in as a guest on my AOL because it won't update. So everytime I signed off or got kicked off GRRRR, my spam email box was deleted. And AOL took it upon itself to put the email I have been desperately waiting for, in my spam! HOW DARE THEY!!! ;) I finally talked to Karen and Audrey today (Sleipnir) and they helped me figure it out so I could catch it and get back to Pet Talk!! I was starting to hyperventilate over here!! (I think I may have gotten my own email address wrong too *blush* but only Karen needs to know that!)
Anyway, here I am!!! Hope everything is well Michelle? Call me on my cell if you want to chat...you have the number still right?
Thank you Thelma for updating for me! You're a doll and I love you...Oh but you already know that! :D Yes, I had a root canal today and it's a bummer...came out of nowhere too, terrible pain last night, dentist this am, root canal before you can say "is there anything else you can do? How about some pain killers?" :)
And Kay, you are too sweet! Kisses from Simba would SURELY have taken the pain away!! PS I have another favorite of him, I think it's in the present thread...I will find it again and save it and kiss it and hug it and love it...oh geez, I'm getting a little carried away here!! LOL!!

anna_66
06-16-2005, 07:05 PM
Wow I didn't realize you were moving already! I hope it all goes well and you'll get back to us asap:D

Sorry to hear about the root canal, I know they can be a pain (and I hope your not in too much pain).

Take care and talk to you soon!