PDA

View Full Version : My new foster/bottle baby. Milo has competition, hehe

luckies4me
06-16-2005, 02:41 AM
I got this little guy from work yesterday, at just two hours old. He is now a day old and growing like a weed! I'll explain his story in more detail later, but for now, here are some pictures.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/luckies4mee/d7670635.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/luckies4mee/5a46e423.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/luckies4mee/4785ac75.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/luckies4mee/ac3eb2e8.jpg

I saved the best for last! :D

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/luckies4mee/a58716d9.jpg

Wish him well please. I'm so darn attached to him already. :(

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-16-2005, 04:00 AM
OMG, what a tiny little kitten!! Did his mom die? His nose is so redish; is that still from birth?
Oops, lots of questions.... Haven't seen a cat-birth is 40 years.... :)

Good luck with bottle-feeding that sweety!!

Pawsitive Thinking
06-16-2005, 04:34 AM
bless his little heart........i am sure he will thrive under your care

orangemm
06-16-2005, 04:41 AM
Sweet baby! Such a tiny thing. He's lucky to have you mothering him!

Laura's Babies
06-16-2005, 08:52 AM
Awwwwww! What a sweetie! Just 2 hours old? Poor widdle baby. They are so tiney and helpless and just to SWEET!!! May the little tyke thrive under your care and grow into a big fine, proud loved kitty!

prechrswife
06-16-2005, 08:59 AM
What a precious baby! He looks like an itty-bitty version of my Chloe.

catmandu
06-16-2005, 09:07 AM
KARINA,AND SUZIE ANGELS,BOTH EXPERIENCED CAT ANGEL MOTHER ARE COMING,FROM THE RAINBOW BRIDGE,TO HELP OUT.
AND WE ARE ADDING,THAT LITTLE GEM,OF A KITTEN,TO OUR PARYERS,THAT THAT KITTEN,CAN GROW,TO BE THE CAT,THAT OUR GOOD LORD INTENDED,FOR THAT BABY,TO BE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1053.jpg

MAY,THAT KITTEN,BE AS BIG,AS MY MOOSE,THE MAGNIFICENT.

luckies4me
06-16-2005, 12:17 PM
Thanks everyone! He is pulling at my heartstrings, that's for sure. Last night was the first time I got him to use the bottle, and once he got the hang of it, just listening to him suckle and purr from contentment made me cry. :o It was such an amazing feeling, knowing that he actually might make it. Seeing him sleeping in my hand meant the world to me!

kittycats_delight
06-16-2005, 12:25 PM
so many good vibes coming for this little one. He is sooo precious. I am sure he will do wonderful under your loving care. He will be the newest PT baby. We will watch him grow into a great handsome strong little man before long. Fingers, toes, whiskers and paws crossed for him to thrive and grow up strong. Also a kitty angel never hurt. My RB Mytsi volunteered to be his guardian angel and make sure he does well. She will hold him in her paws and love him like a momma cat should. She will watch over him until he is 150% on his way to being an amazing, energetic and healthy little kitten.

Good Job Cass...keep it up we are all behind you and pulling for the little one 2000%.

momcat
06-16-2005, 05:05 PM
Oh, wow!!! There are no words that will even begin to describe how beautiful, sweet, and precious that tiny new born baby is. St. Francis of Assissi, the patron saint of pets is there with him to help him along. Prayers are being prayed right now as I write this that baby will not only survive but grow to be healthy, happy and strong. His mommy may be out of the picture but his Meowmie is right there loving him and caring for him in his very first hours of life. That's a beautiful way to start. With you to care for him and big brother Milo to guide him along by teaching him all the things a kitty needs to know, baby will be just fine. Bless you, Meowmie!

NoahsMommy
06-16-2005, 09:12 PM
What a sweet little itty bitty thing!!

Craftlady
06-16-2005, 09:19 PM
What a sweetheart. :)

rg_girlca
06-16-2005, 09:32 PM
Oh Gosh, a widdle itty bitty Poppy.

Big time prayers and positive thoughts on the way that this little one thrives in your care.
Bless you for caring for this wee one.

Please keep us updated on his condition.

luckies4me
06-16-2005, 11:18 PM
Just got home. He's doing awesome. He sure does have a big voice for such a youngin. I just refilled his water bottle and am about ready to feed the little guy. :) I'll try getting more pics tonight sometime. :D

Thank you all for the prayers! Keep them coming, and please continue to keep Cadillac in your thoughts. :)

krazyaboutkatz
06-17-2005, 01:39 AM
He's so tiny such a cutie pie.:) Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way. I sure hope he makes it.

janelle
06-17-2005, 02:30 AM
What happened to his mother? He is so cute. Doesn't even have his eyes open. How do you leave him alone when you are gone?

Also, watch Animal Planet and they show the baby kitties being born. Very interesting.

luckies4me
06-17-2005, 06:35 AM
I never left him alone. I took him to work to so I would be able to feed him during the day. He didn't make it. :( I just went to check on him. I don't know what happened. Two hours ago he was purring in my arms, after drinking a lot of milk, happy and content. :(

This hurts.

cruisetime
06-17-2005, 08:28 AM
I'm so sorry!!! :( :( But you tried your best for this little guy and gave him a chance. YOu did wonderful - all you could do. I'm so sorry he didnt' make it :( Debbie

Rie Rie
06-17-2005, 08:53 AM
Oh, how I just love little ones like that, could sit and hold it all day long.

Shady
06-17-2005, 10:40 AM
OMG, that is horrible.

You should take solace in the facts that you did everything you could for that little baby, for the short time he was on this earth, you gave him love, affection, nuturing and caring.

He will thrive at the Rainbow bridge. Thanks to you.

k9krazee
06-17-2005, 12:53 PM
Oh no :( I'm so sorry to hear that the little guy didn't make it, R.I.P little one :( :(

luckies4me
06-17-2005, 03:14 PM
I just don't understand. My vet said he was the healthier little newborn she had seen, because he had so much energy. At only 6 hours old he was climbing out of his box. He was so happy and content when I last fed him, snuggled up next to his water bottle to keep warm, having just ate a lot for me. I just don't understand. I fed him every two hours. I don't know. :(

rosethecopycat
06-17-2005, 10:36 PM
You gave him a chance that he never would have gotten. He wasn't meant for this world, he'll grow healthy and strong on the other side, at the Rainbow Bridge.

Thank you for your care.

Godspeed to the bridge, little one.

krazyaboutkatz
06-18-2005, 12:39 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that the kitten has passed on.:( RIP sweet baby kitten.:(

momcat
06-20-2005, 04:58 PM
My heart goes out to you! What a terrible loss, poor little baby. Please take comfort in knowing that during his all too short life, he knew nothing but love and all the love he knew came only from you.

sandragonfly
06-20-2005, 05:05 PM
oh no, very sorry :( I don't understand why so many have left you.. I'm so sorry.

I didn't understand when it happened the same to mine, out of my four boys, there was a girl runt, only ten days old and she just died .. just gave up her little heart up. (we fed her every four hours by tube). I think, if he wasn't healthy at first, it's best to lose him sooner. the more time you had with him, the harder!

hugs for you!
-gina