PDA

View Full Version : I started physical therapy today

doolittleky
06-15-2005, 06:46 PM
for my injuries in the car wreck last month. I will be going twice a week for 4 to maybe 10 weeks. The therapists evaluated me today and said( I hope I get this right) that in my lower back areas something or other, I forgot the exact number that the joint where it joins the pelvis is stuck and not moving and also my muscle is too tight and higher up around my neck the vertebrae at the joint is also stuck. So I guess I will be busy going to the therapist foir awhile. I hope it helps with the pain.

Melissa

joycenalex
06-15-2005, 07:17 PM
i've done PT 3 times, everytime, i've learned things that have helped me. good luck and do your home exercises:)

sandragonfly
06-15-2005, 07:22 PM
hope this physical therapy is good for you!

well, what I mean is I had physical therapy sessions specifically for my tighten "swimming" muscles but once after I was in swimming trainings again and got better physical therapist, and it worked really much better than the first clueless one!

so, make sure yours knowing what you need! this will be a long progress but with patience, worth it -- thinking of you!

take care and eat well :)

Laura's Babies
06-15-2005, 07:23 PM
I have had to have PT before myself and the best question you can ask is what PT can you do at home to help speed your recovery? It has helped keep me from having anymore problems. GOOD LUCK and wishes for a speedy recovery!

catmandu
06-15-2005, 07:27 PM
I AM DOING PHYSIO THERAPY,THREE TIMES A WEEK,RIGHT BY THE FARMERS MARKET,AND THE LIBRARY,SO I CAN PICK,UP MY BOOKS.AND I THINK,THATS ITS HELPING,AS MY LOWER BACK,IS NO LONGER,AS SORE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture462.jpg

rg_girlca
06-15-2005, 08:51 PM
Good luck with your physio Melissa. I pray that it lessens your pain very soon.

I also had physio for my back in the past and it has helped me a lot. That was years ago and I still do my exercises 3 x a week and it has kept me from having to see the doctor again.

So, I am wishing you all the best with it.:)

NoahsMommy
06-15-2005, 09:18 PM
Ouch!! I hope the physical therapy works for you.

Hugs, Kelly :)