PDA

View Full Version : Great News!!!!!!!!!

rg_girlca
06-15-2005, 04:28 PM
Remember Beau....
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid171/pade6c56053dc984cb73a824f78a5a4ca/f3dae3cc.jpg

And Pixel, his sister....
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid170/p71bc360337f2f3c470db82470914577c/f3ef5c23.jpg

THEY HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!

The woman is coming tonight to get the BOTH of them.

To make a long story short. The woman originally just wanted Beau and we spoke for 3 hours on the phone on Sunday. She is one super duper woman. I have no qualms whatsoever in regards to her adopting them. I know that they will be going to a great forever home. When she found out that Beau was missing his sister, she decided to take the both of them.
IS THAT GREAT OR WHAT!!!!!!!!!
They were both fixed today and I am going to pick them up after seven tonight. They both did great.
She decided that while they are still kind of groggy, it would be best for them to fully wake up at her house.
Gosh I was so happy to hear she was taking Pixel also that I cried.
We will be keeping in touch and I told her about PT. In fact she told me today that she read some of the threads about my crew and she said it looks like a great place and she is going to send the link to some of her cat lover friends.
Gosh life if so fabulous today.:D

kittycats_delight
06-15-2005, 04:32 PM
woohoo....yeaaaaaaa for Pixel and Beau. What a great thing that both got great furrever homes and they get to stay together. Good Job Lorraine. :D

Grace
06-15-2005, 04:42 PM
Fantastic news!!

jenluckenbach
06-15-2005, 04:54 PM
What terrific news. DOUBLE terrific at that! :D :D

And see........I KNEW you could be a foster mom. ;)

When are you getting your NEXT foster???

QueenScoopalot
06-15-2005, 05:23 PM
Wonderful news!!! I sure hope that Beau & Pixel's new meowmie joins PT and posts pictures, and stories. :) That must make your day Lorraine...YAY!!! :D :D I never saw Beau's picture before...he's gorgeous! :eek: :eek: A Lynx-Point, and a Blue-Point....what a terrific woman take both. :)

King Spartacus
06-15-2005, 05:23 PM
I actually don't know the story of Beau and Pixel... BUT I can tell that you're over the moon! I'm so happy for you, and I'm so happy Beau and Pixel (who are both gorgeous!!!) has gotten a wonderful forever home!!!

Purries from the cheered up King spartacus

rg_girlca
06-15-2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
What terrific news. DOUBLE terrific at that! :D :D

And see........I KNEW you could be a foster mom. ;)

When are you getting your NEXT foster???

Thanks Jen for the vote of confidence. BUT, I do well with the adult cats, but when it comes to the widdle kitties, I am too soft-hearted. Poppy & Willy can contest to that.:D

Yes Jan, this woman is a "Saint"

Okay, gotta go and get ready to go and pick them up at the vets.
I will let you all know how everything went, okay.

orangemm
06-15-2005, 05:40 PM
This is terrific news! She's gotta be a good meowmie, esp. since she took Pixel so quickly when she found out they were siblings and would miss each other.

These guys really deserve a good home. Am so glad you found someone who will love them forever.

luvofallhorses
06-15-2005, 05:42 PM
Great news!!!! :D

Soapets
06-15-2005, 05:57 PM
WONDERFUL news!:) I'm so happy for them, and for her, and for you, and for, well, just for EVERYBODY involved!:) :) :)

jazzcat
06-15-2005, 06:24 PM
YAY!!! That is wonderful news Lorraine. I know you must be thrilled to find a great home for both of them together. I hope she will join PT and keep us up to date on those gorgeous kitties.

catnapper
06-15-2005, 06:25 PM
How incredibly fantastic!!!! I know she is a wonderful person even before I "meet" her!

catmandu
06-15-2005, 06:52 PM
YOU,ARE A MUCH,BETTER FOSTER MOM,THAN I WOULD EVER BE,BECAUSE,I WOULD HAVE KEPT PIXEL,AND BEAU,AS FOUND CATS.

MAYBE,THAT IS WHY,THE ANIMAL WELFARE ASSOCIATION,WILL NOT FOSTER,ANY CATS,WITH ME.

CONCATULATIONS,ON NOT ONLY FINDING NEW HOMES,FOR THOSE WONDERFUL CATS,BUT A NEW PET TALKER,AS WELL.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture458.jpg

sandragonfly
06-15-2005, 06:58 PM
yipee!!

as if they were under my responsibility! they're sooo beautiful to leave this site...how could you?!!

right, how could you not save their lives?! :D hope this lady will become one of us soon!

congrats for the good job!

rg_girlca
06-15-2005, 08:22 PM
Well, Lucy, Beau & Pixel's new meowmie just left about 10 minutes ago and was a very happy lady.
She already has new names for them;

Beau will now be named.....Harry and Pixel will now be named...Sherry...not too sure on the spelling on that.

It sounds like she will be joining PT to keep me posted on the both of them.

Gosh this went a lot faster and better than I ever thought it would be.

I just can't stop smiling..:D :D :D :D :D

Uabassoon
06-15-2005, 08:40 PM
That's fantastic! I hope she joins PT, I'd love to see more of Harry because he looks so much like TIbby!

moosmom
06-15-2005, 09:21 PM
Lorraine,

That is GREAT news!! I love the feeling you get when you find a wonderful home for not one but TWO kitties!!!

Great job!!

NoahsMommy
06-15-2005, 09:31 PM
Awww!! That's wonderful news!!

Great job!!! :) :) :)

catfamily
06-15-2005, 11:50 PM
It's better for cats to stay with each other.At least in pairs.That's wonderful.Great news:D :D :) :)

krazyaboutkatz
06-16-2005, 12:31 AM
This is wonderful news!!!:D I'm so glad that she decided to adopt both cats and hopefully she'll become a PT member too.:)

Barbara
06-16-2005, 01:47 AM
I am so happy for both of them- so good that they can stay together and now we keep our paws crossed that that fabulous lady joins us here (you could send her the link of this thread;) )

Killearn Kitties
06-16-2005, 05:50 AM
Great news!! I'm so happy for you and those gorgeous cats! It would be lovely if their new mum joined us here. Keeping my fingers crossed. :D

smokey the elder
06-16-2005, 07:02 AM
I'm so glad they got adopted together! Thanks for fostering them.

Since you have an easier time giving up adult fosters, maybe you should just foster adults. I think it's easier to find foster and forever homes for kittens, but not for adults.

Laura's Babies
06-16-2005, 08:11 AM
They do so much better in pairs and to keep a brother and sister together is WONDERFUL!! What the new Mom sees in the love they share will make her so glad she took them both.

Being together will make their adjustment to their new home go so much better... I sure hope she does join PT.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-16-2005, 09:29 AM
What wonderful, wonderful news!!! I was just thinking about this sweet girl the other day and was going to ask for an uppydate, but now I've gotten the best uppydate ever!!!

Sure do hope she joins PT. :D :D