PDA

View Full Version : Iterest in the Birds

lvpets2002
06-15-2005, 03:28 PM
My Cats favorite thing is to all get on the cat tree & notes all the birds in the back yard

sandragonfly
06-20-2005, 09:07 PM
wow, a picture full of clusters! those cats are spoiled.. ;) what kind of birds do they see in backyard?

down here in mine, we have finches, robins and sparrows...oh and ravens(crows) sometimes! :eek: my cats are especially interested in hearing humminng birds!! they're very little but my cats go crazy once these little flapping-wings come in! I swear...really crazy, lol.

tell me more about your cats, their names? or have I missed your introduction somewhere? :)

smokey the elder
06-21-2005, 08:42 AM
I have a tree right by my bedroom window, which provides entertainment for my cats. This morning Raven and Pink Nose were there talking to the birdies!

lvpets2002
06-21-2005, 10:53 AM
:) Sorry for the delay of your question of my babies. Well I have six cats & three dogs = all adopted recue cases. The cats watch the birds & might I add the dogs too. There is Callett, Autumn, Half Pint, Buttons, YardLeigh, Splenda thats the cats & the dogs is Brit, Liliy, Brandy && all might I state are rotten. The birds are all the same as your except I dont have Finches or Hummingbirds.. Now may I ask are those all your babies in the frames? All so pretty.
This attached picture is Autumn on couch & YardLeigh on the coffee table.

lvpets2002
06-21-2005, 11:07 AM
:) I like that title Kitten Wrangler. So you just have two babies & love that name Pink Nose.. Are your babies cats?

Oh Gina what is your babies names?

This attached picture is Callett next to wall & Half Pint with head turned. Please excuse the dust.

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-23-2005, 01:00 PM
Awww, you have beautiful cats!!! My cats alos love watching birds!! We call our kitchen window "birdie-channel"!!:)