PDA

View Full Version : Rude people

slleipnir
06-14-2005, 09:20 PM
Honestly now, I do NOT understand who people can be so damn rude. I see it a lot, EVERYWHERE. People are just the cruelest things. It seems that being a rude a** comes natural to people!

I'm not saying I'm this nice, great person, but I don't think I could act like this even if I tried. I don't like being mean or rude (unless MAYBE someone REALLY bugs me or is rude to, I may snap...but I always end up saying sorry)

I had this a** in a work. He comesin every Thursday. The first time he came in I was like "Hi, can I get you something to drink?" and he was like "What is this?! Geez let me come in first!" it's like, uhh this is a bar, it's my job

Then he basically told me I wasn't good enough to be working. He yells loudly, cursing so I asked him to be a little quieter. He says "Maybe a little. Now close that door!"
The list goeson and on and on. So the manager of the bar was talking to him and he tried telling her that it was ME who was the rude one. He said I was very rude and something or other..I duno. Now, the manager happens to be my mom...so she knows me very well. She told him "If you told me it was anyone else, yeah, maybe I'd believe you. But Audrey just isn't like that"

I mean, the dude threw a chair across the room in the lobby cause it was a rip in it or something?? (for his room)

I was reading posts ona forum today too, same rude stuff...I don't get it!

chocolatepuppy
06-14-2005, 09:27 PM
There's rude people everywhere you go these days. I always figure being nice is a lot easier. I only get rude if someone is rude to me first. ;)

K9soul
06-14-2005, 09:38 PM
I think a lot of rude people are often taking out their pent up stress and insecurities out on others. My husband works as a cable internet technical support person, and he gets unbelievably nasty and rude people on the phone constantly even though he is trying to help them. I also think it tends to be more common over the internet because of anonymity and because people can't see the hurt their words are causing others. Many of the people who are nasty over the net wouldn't have the courage to say those same things to someone's face. It is discouraging, but I find the best solution is usually to ignore it as best you can.

Annette, I can't imagine you being rude, so let's see what you do in the face of rudeness.... What is with you having such darn adorable furkids anyway, what's wrong with you!? :p :D Ok ok, I'm just not very good at that ;)

chocolatepuppy
06-14-2005, 09:43 PM
Annette, I can't imagine you being rude, so let's see what you do in the face of rudeness.... What is with you having such darn adorable furkids anyway, what's wrong with you!? Ok ok, I'm just not very good at that

Ok Jessica, step outside! :eek: j/k, :p Thanks for the compliment about my furkids! :D