PDA

View Full Version : cat tree information please

Abby&Buddy'sMom
06-14-2005, 04:21 PM
Has anyone ever purchased a cat tree from a company called Armarkat? I saw a cat-tree that I was thinking of purchasing for my two kittys, and I never purchased anything on-line before. Have you dealt with this company before, are they secure in sending the correct item your ordered. Im just so leary of sending money to a on-line company for fear of being "taken" and not receiving the said product. Their prices seem very reasonable as compared to the big chain stores and the shipping is free so it all sounds ok to me. Any information you may have would be much appreciated . P.S. I probably would send a money order if I choose to do this, and not a credit card.

jazzcat
06-14-2005, 04:51 PM
I'm almost certain that someone here said they bought their cat tree from that company. I've seen them selling on ebay and had considered buying from them. I think their feedback was good enough I wouldn't worry - if I remember correctly.

I buy online frequently and so far I've never had any problems.

Abby&Buddy'sMom
06-14-2005, 06:03 PM
I remember someone on here too buying it off e-bay. I was going directly to their site and not e-bay to look for a possible purchase. Im looking at model # B5301 . anymore helpful info out there? :confused: :)

AmberLee
06-14-2005, 10:34 PM
*bump*

(Sorry, I can't help. But I have bought from Angelicat online and had no problems whatsoever. *Ahem* with them, come to think of it. They shipped UPS and I had trouble getting the thing delivered, but it was a UPS issue. As I babble on about something you have no interest in...)

lvpets2002
06-15-2005, 08:45 AM
:) Yes I purchased my Cat Tree off E-Bay & I think the name is Armakat & it is 7' tall & it is great. Now I had to pay frieght, but the Tree was at a very good price. I did have to put it together & I do have a shorter one that I bought from a Pet Store & all was put together & yes costed more. Hope this helps

catmandu
06-15-2005, 08:48 AM
I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT ANYTHING,ON LINE,AS I AM NERVOUS,ABOUT MY CREDITCARD NUMBER,BEING,ON CYBER SPACE.I WAIY\T,UNTIL PTECETERA,HAS A SALE,AND THEN ,GET A DRIVE OUT,THERE TO PICK IT UP.

GOOD LUCK,ON THE TREE HOUSE,AND I KNOW,THAT YU CATS,WILL LOVE IT.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture361.jpg
]
MY CHAIR,I WAS HERE,FIRST.

cruisetime
06-15-2005, 08:51 AM
They seem to cost a lot less than others - I looked it up when someone here said they bought on ebay - they look real nice. Hubby is having fun though making ours - and we are not carpenters but it is fun and the cats love it! It just he is soooooo slow to getting around to it. We have one and we have added to it to make it better but now i want another one - I think with two cats it would be best to have at least two. :) Debbie

cruisetime
06-15-2005, 08:53 AM
ANother idea - when buying on line I use a credit card that is not my main one - with a very low limit - so if it is stolen or you dont' get your stuff you can dispute the charges on the credit card and you dont' have to worry about your main credit card getting tied up if they steal the number.. Debbie