PDA

View Full Version : Honey has the right idea!

Logan
06-14-2005, 04:05 PM
It is 90+ today and hot as the dickens, and my Honey definitely has the right idea to lie where the air blows right on her! :D

http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procsserv/F-ANWrls0ZuGbNToQq9GN-fg

One more, taken last night.........everyone was sniffing the same stuff! :)

http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procsserv/F-ANWrls0ZuGbNTiQq9GN-dA

primabella
06-14-2005, 04:06 PM
Whoo, nice Marilyn Monroe impersonation, Honey! ;)

Cute pics! :D

luvofallhorses
06-14-2005, 04:08 PM
Aww! :D Cute pics! :D

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-14-2005, 04:11 PM
I'm with you Honey...I'd be right by the air conditioner vent TOO!:D Cute pics!:)

Rachel
06-14-2005, 05:24 PM
Honey, you are as smart as you are pretty. It's been hot as the dickens here too, at least until today which has been very pleasant. One thing I miss is Tucker no longer joins me for cuddles under the covers when it is so hot. Actually if he did, I probably kick him out anyway. Who needs a dog burning up calories as he sleeps slapped up against you in the heat!

The sniffing picture is cute. At least nobody had their nose in somebody else's butt, which occurs far too frequently when I am trying to take pictures.

jazzcat
06-14-2005, 05:26 PM
Honey you are my kind of girl! Staying cool is the only to go.

chocolatepuppy
06-14-2005, 05:28 PM
Too cute! Your Goldens are just beautiful! :D

anna_66
06-14-2005, 05:33 PM
Oh I know how hot it is down there with all that heat and humidity, so Honey your momma is right...you definately do have the right idea (and the prime spot too;))!

Pam
06-14-2005, 05:38 PM
Honey you have the right idea! It hit 96 degrees in Philadelphia today (right over the bridge from me) and I have been tempted to lay on the a/c vent! LOL! Silly Bella loves to go out and stretch out on the hot deck, even in this heat. Of course I don't let her stay very long though. Some dogs don't have sense to come in out of the rain - well Bella doesn't have the sense to come in out of the sun! LOL! My son says it is because she is white and was just clipped down to her summer haircut. Nevertheless it is too hot these days for man and beast! Logan please do treat us again to pictures of your gang. It's been too long. We all needed a "golden fix."

wolfsoul
06-14-2005, 05:40 PM
She certainly knows what she's doing! ;) Cute pics!

K9soul
06-14-2005, 06:03 PM
Honey is such a fuzzy golden, I love how the hair on the back of her head looks so fuzzy, gives her such an endearing look :). Tommy doesn't like a lot of heat either but so far it hasn't even hit the 80s much yet. I bet your three would enjoy coming over and playing in Tommy's kiddie pool and chasing some tennis balls out back :D. Must have been a fascinating smell out there!

Ginger's Mom
06-14-2005, 08:05 PM
Alright Honey, you are not only good looking but smart as well. :) I bet that you were also the first one to find that special spot in the yard, weren't you. I see you shared that with your sisters, but you wouldn't share the vent, huh? ;)

Bigyummydog
06-14-2005, 08:15 PM
Honey, you must be related to MAXIMUS. He cannot handle the heat. And I agree, we don't see enough of your golden beauties.

NoahsMommy
06-14-2005, 09:33 PM
SMART girl!!! :)