PDA

View Full Version : games with your rabbits

wolfie
06-14-2005, 03:32 PM
What kind of things do you do with your rabbit at playtime?

Benji likes to play with empty plastic bottles. I wash them out, and if there's a little water left inside he tries to get at it.

And cardboard boxes are always a hit! I make them into "castles" for him to play in (and the pigs like them too!)

Sometimes he'll chase after toys I throw for him.

And then there's the ever popular "attack Rachel" game where he grunts and charges at me. lol.

I think he likes to play tag too. Sometimes I'm looking for him under my bed and suddenly I feel a soft little nose "tag" me from the other way! Then I turn around and he scampers off.

I found this cool article that says what games and toys your bun might like depending on his personality. http://www.rabbit.org/journal/3-6/chew-stick.html (halfway down where it says "Toys and Temperaments")

Suki Wingy
06-15-2005, 01:32 PM
Oslo's favorite thing is my christmas slipper. It is a reindeer with bells on the end of the antlers, and it is bigger than him! He runs up to it and pounces on it to hear the bells, once he jumped inside it! I also bought him a chewwy "rattle" and he plays with it all the time, throwing it in the air, gnawing on the "carrots" etc. I just love watching my bunny have fun!:D

wolfie
06-15-2005, 06:21 PM
Aww, Oslo sounds so cute! I love seeing bunnies have fun too. ^_^