PDA

View Full Version : A normal evening

catnapper
06-14-2005, 02:18 PM
Ah, what was it like when there was just two kitties to give treats to?

Here I am last night dishing out treats to 4 kitties -- usually I have 5 cats plus a dog. Allen was in the hallway grooming himself, Nicki (who thinks she is a cat) was downstairs begging for hubby's dinner. I can't seem to control the mob scene when its full-sized to film it, so you'll get the reduced crowd! :D

Lookie at how fast Flutter caught on to getting treats from my hand. She's a smart one, that little girl!

Catsnclay
06-14-2005, 02:22 PM
OMG!! Kim Flutter is so tiny!! And of course just so adorable. I wish I could come and steal her away!!! More Flutter pictures............PLEASE!!!!!! :)

catnapper
06-14-2005, 02:23 PM
And... this is a normal afternoon with Pouncer trying to get at his treats without me being involved.

Have I ever mentioned how nawtee he is? ;)

lady_zana
06-14-2005, 02:28 PM
Those little videos are so cute. I love the one where Pouncer is trying to get those treats. What a little sneeker!;)

PS: The does the new siggy mean that Flutter's found a home? ;)

jazzcat
06-14-2005, 02:36 PM
Oh Kim I love the videos and I LOVE the new siggy!!!!!

Welcome to your furever home Flutter!
:D

catnapper
06-14-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by lady_zana
PS: The does the new siggy mean that Flutter's found a home? ;)
Hmmm... I wonder... does it? ;)

Show of hands - who thinks Flutter is staying? :D

QueenScoopalot
06-14-2005, 03:08 PM
I LOVE your new siggy!!! It's purrfect, and I'm waving both my hands in the air..~Flutter has a home~:D ~Flutter has a home~;) She just too cute never to see again on Pettalk. :)

jenluckenbach
06-14-2005, 03:23 PM
My cats used to take their treats so nicely. But, well, you know how it is, the more kids ya got, the less strict you become. :rolleyes:

jazzcat
06-14-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by catnapper

Show of hands - who thinks Flutter is staying? :D
Both hands and a foot in the air here (in honor of Flutter).
Not trying to be tacky, honestly.

catnapper
06-14-2005, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Both hands and a foot in the air here (in honor of Flutter).
Not trying to be tacky, honestly.
ROTFLMBO!! I didn't even think it might be tacky. Now, we have a problem - I have Angeleyes who needs a home. I have already gone on record stating that the only way Flutter will be leaving me is if someone wants both Angeleyes and Flutter. Both are so incredibly bonded (they sleep with their arms wrapped around each other.... awwwwww) So, will ya help me here? How am I to ensure somebody doesn't want two kittens with Angeleyes being one of them? Any clue? Any at all? ;)

kittycats_delight
06-14-2005, 03:53 PM
How am I to ensure somebody doesn't want two kittens with Angeleyes being one of them? Any clue? Any at all? ;)

YOU KEEP ANGELEYES TOO :D :D :D

Kim, the new siggy is amazing. We have both hands and paws in the air here. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Flutter has her furever home !!!!! Welcome home Flutterbug. :D :D :D :D

Randi
06-14-2005, 04:05 PM
I love the video's, she's rather persisting! I think she's trying to show you have clever she is, so that you keep her! ;) Must stay with Angeleyes .... Must stay with Angeleyes .... Must stay with Angeleyes .... Must stay with Angeleyes ....

Killearn Kitties
06-14-2005, 04:12 PM
:D :D :D Do you think you are the most failed foster mother ever??! Flutter is so sweet with the other cats! You can't possibly let her go! They all know she belongs on that bed with them, and if Angeleyes belongs with Flutter, well ....

jazzcat
06-14-2005, 04:49 PM
Sounds like you are in a bit of a pickle now with Angeleyes. Hmm, what to do...what to do.

Mad Mags Moo
06-14-2005, 04:50 PM
Brill film clips! Glad to see flutter is part of the catnapper clan!! Two for the price of one i think with Angeleyes and Flutter!!!!:D
Flutter is sooooo smalll against the rest of them having treats but by god she is soooo cute!!!
By the way Kim...catnip mice should be in post tomorrow so watch out for them!!!!;) :D

catnapper
06-14-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Sounds like you are in a bit of a pickle now with Angeleyes. Hmm, what to do...what to do.
No pickle here! Angeleyes needs to go to a very nice family that happens to have a few other long haired kitties. She could even pass along a few love notes from Allen to her new sister ;)

jazzcat
06-14-2005, 05:28 PM
No pickle here! Angeleyes needs to go to a very nice family that happens to have a few other long haired kitties. She could even pass along a few love notes from Allen to her new sister ;)
Rotten, rotten, rotten you are!!!

momcat
06-14-2005, 05:57 PM
Honestly, I don't know what the solution is. How can anyone resist Flutter or Angeleyes? Any chance of keeping both? Just thought I'd ask. Should the "right" purrson come along and be in search of a cute little companion, be sure that frequent and liberal visitation is in the final contract. Wish I could be more help.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-14-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Killearn Kitties
:D :D :D Do you think you are the most failed foster mother ever??!

I must disagree on the basis of looking on the positive side. Instead of thinking of yourself as a failed foster mother (negative undertones here), think of yourself as a successful kitty rescuer (positive undertones here). ;) :D

Now I know how Harry got so big! If you notice, everyone gets one treat except for Harry - he gets two and then lo and behold the treats are all gone! ;) :D

catcrazylady
06-14-2005, 07:57 PM
OMG! Kim that is so cute!! Flutter is so tiny next to Abby and I know you have said that Abby is small. Flutter must be a itty bitty thing!
Harry you are such a hunk!!!:D :D :D

*in sing song voice* I knew it, I knew it! Flutter is gonna stay. I knew it, I knew it!

And I'm so darn happy about it!!!!!:D :D :D :D

catnapper
06-14-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
OMG! Kim that is so cute!! Flutter is so tiny next to Abby and I know you have said that Abby is small. Flutter must be a itty bitty thing!
Harry you are such a hunk!!!:D :D :D
Ya know what's funny? I really don't stop to think of how small she is compared to the others. I'll have to pay attention to that and get more pictures. The others are just now starting to mingle with her more. Up untl the past few days, everyone watched from the outer edges of the room (except Harry, who is my welcoming comittee)

Debbie --- LOL I edited out the part where I gave them all two or three pieces. Believe me, all get the same amounts or I'd have a riot on my hands "But meowmie, HE got one more treat than me!!!"

Also, I've been so busy gettign ready for my son's graduation party and cleaning cleaning cleaning that I haven't stopped to take a break and photograph the kids! Which is bad because even though I photographed Harry and Abby a million times, I STILL feel as if I didn't get enough GOOD pictures of them as kittens :rolleyes: :p This time only lasts for so long.

luvofallhorses
06-14-2005, 09:14 PM
Ugh, my computer won't let me see the videos :( I do love your new signature though :)

NoahsMommy
06-14-2005, 09:16 PM
So.....CUTE!!!!!!! OMG...I love your tabbies, Kim!!

I love how pacient they all are!!

krazyaboutkatz
06-15-2005, 01:01 AM
Great videos. I'm also glad to hear that Flutter has found her new home at your house.:)