PDA

View Full Version : If only they could talk...

chrangharris
06-14-2005, 08:08 AM
then they could tell me which one left me presents on Misha's diaper bag!!! Bryan and I were smelling something funny this morning so I went to investigate. Sitting ever so carefully on the edge of her diaper bag was a nice pile of tootsie rolls. The cat boxes are all freshly scooped and scrubbed so someone is telling me something- I just wish I knew which one it was!

cruisetime
06-14-2005, 08:20 AM
I make up stuff that they are saying all the time - even hubby does... It really is funny - some friends came over and I did it out of habit and then looked at them and apologised but they laughed as they do it with their cats too.... :) :) What do you think they are saying and which one do you think it is??? You are probably right!! :) Debbie

chrangharris
06-14-2005, 08:34 AM
I don't know. My guess is someone is upset about Misha being here but she is 10 months old- you would of thought they would be used to her by now! I'm thinking it is one of the girls- Ebony or Ezzie. Ebony adopted us after Misha was born so she doesn't know a time without her. Ezzie is very particular about the box though.

catmandu
06-14-2005, 08:43 AM
AS THEY USED,TO SAY,.ON THE OLD SPRAY,AND WASH COMMERCIALS,ACCIDENTS,WILL HAPPEN.BUT,.THAT IS AN ODD PLhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos951.jpgACE,FOR A CAT,TO DO THIER BUSINESS,THATS FOR CERTAIN.

kuhio98
06-14-2005, 10:13 AM
Well, it could mean a good thing. Like she's been accepted or she's one of us. I remember watching the Pet Psychic once where a lady complained her rabbits were peeing on her newly cleaned hardwood floor and the rabbits were telling the psychic that she should thank them because the cleaning supplies made the floor smell very badly and they were just trying to help by making it smell better! :p

smokey the elder
06-14-2005, 10:16 AM
Maybe they thought it was a different kind of litter box!

cruisetime
06-14-2005, 10:25 AM
Could any of them be feeling like you are giving the child more time and they are feeling neglected just lately ??? Hopefully it won't happen agian. One time Meka went in the shower drain - go figure???? Debbie

chrangharris
06-14-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by cruisetime
Could any of them be feeling like you are giving the child more time and they are feeling neglected just lately ??? Hopefully it won't happen agian. One time Meka went in the shower drain - go figure???? Debbie

I've been making an effort to give everyone the same amount of time they had before Misha was born. Today, I'm upping the affection factor just in case that is the problem!

Hopefully, it just means she has been accepted as part of the family!