PDA

View Full Version : To Leslie and Graham Pooch

Kfamr
02-08-2002, 11:36 PM
I was looking threw your webshots album... and i started to cry. For some reason all of the pictures of Graham with his cast, i cried and got sad.... i dont know why it just mad me depressed to see him in that cast.... how is he doing... i read that he goes to PT... just didnt fully read into it.. i guess when anything bad happens i always think its my fault... why wasnt I there to save him... why was i there when it happened... kind of like when i see a dead animal on the road... why couldnt i have saved it from getting hit or run over?! anyone else know how i feel? Anyways, Leslie i just want you to know i have you and Graham and also your family on my mind and i hope you are doing great. Give Graham a big kiss and a big hug for me please and tell him hes a good dog. Much love to you.

KayAnn and Simba:)

*LabLoverKEB*
02-09-2002, 12:29 AM
KayAnn, I also often feel that everything is my fault.:(

I was also very depressed, to see Graham in a cast, and I'm sooo happy now, because it's off!!!:) Leslie, Graham is a very beautiful doggy!:) Hugs and kisses!

Sarah & Sadie:) ;)

AdoreMyDogs
02-09-2002, 08:46 AM
Thank you, KayAnn. You are a kind, kind person. Your parents did a good job of raising you. You have a true loving heart and that will get you far.

It was the most horrible experience but it is at the end of his recovery now. He only has 2 more sessions at physical therapy and he is getting stronger. It WAS my fault for 2 reasons: I left my balcony door open just enough for Graham to go and relax in the sunshine, and I gave permission for the maintance guys to enter without me being there.

It was a live-and-learn experience. I sure do wish it never happened but it did and I try to make the best of it.

Thank you again. You are a good person with a kind heart. Give Simba a kiss and hug for me, and tell him that his buddy Graham will be OK :)