PDA

View Full Version : Little Tom is a Harry Potter fan!!

kilbarchancats
06-13-2005, 07:42 AM
okay, here's a laugh to share with you.

Saturday morning I nipped out to the chemists for literally no more than 10 minutes, so no need to turn off the TV I thought. Got back home and there's the little furry man settling down to sleep after no doubt much nonsense and adventures in his garden and beyond. he had that little old wise owl expression on his face that he gets when he's all sleepy.

THEN, I did a double take and double take again. Instead of Big Brother, what was on the screen?????

He had only been pressing a sequence of buttons on the remote control and was one more press away from watching pay-per-view Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban!!!:0) What a clever, clever boy my tommy-honey is

How that little man made me laugh and laugh and it still does thinking about it. awwwwww I think it's really sweet

laurax

catcrazylady
06-13-2005, 08:01 AM
LOL!!! You better watch that boy of yours. The next thing you know he will be dialing China on the telephone!!!:D :D :D

Lilith Cherry
06-13-2005, 08:03 AM
That would be GREAT!! Pearl and Jade would love to chat for hours ....;) :D

Barbara
06-13-2005, 10:27 AM
At least web access is password protected. We have to make sure our furries don't get the passwords- but to keep them away from the remote is more difficult:D

catmandu
06-13-2005, 01:44 PM
IF THAT HAPPENED AT THE FOUND CAT HOTEL,THERE WOULD BE TAKE OUT TRUCKS,BRINGING FOOD,AND THE FOUND CATS,WOULD BE PRACTICING,WRITING MY SIGNATURE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture423.jpg

LilFireTiger
06-13-2005, 02:09 PM
its all like mommy can I watch this show??

rg_girlca
06-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Typical male, always has to have control of the remote once the woman steps out of the room.:)

BTW, did he get to watch the Harry Potter movie?;)

NoahsMommy
06-13-2005, 03:12 PM
Wow!!! Smart kitty!! ;)

Killearn Kitties
06-13-2005, 05:04 PM
Clever Tom! I hope you didn't ruin his fun when you got back??!