PDA

View Full Version : How Would This Poll Turn Out in The USA

lizbud
06-12-2005, 01:44 PM
Poll: 38 Percent Of French Men Wish They Could Be Pregnant

POSTED: 11:15 am EST June 12, 2005

NEW YORK -- Forget sympathy pains -- nearly 40 percent of French men said they want to go through the real thing.

According to a poll published in the current issue of Children's Magazine, 38 percent of French men questioned said they wish they could be pregnant instead of their wives.

And the poll reported many women would be OK with that. An even greater percentage of them said they would be up for the switch.

The same survey said 71 percent of the French men surveyed said they're prepared to take a year-long sabbatical or put in a request to work part-time to be more of a hands-on dad.

Pam
06-12-2005, 01:49 PM
Well I can't speak for the rest of the USA but I like it the way it is. I am much more able to endure pain and he does a better job at "bringing home the bacon." LOL!

RICHARD
06-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Pam
Well I can't speak for the rest of the USA but I like it the way it is. I am much more able to endure pain and he does a better job at "bringing home the bacon." LOL!

It's what happens to the bacon when it walks thru the front door that makes the world go round.

moosmom
06-12-2005, 04:11 PM
I'll bet you 100% of women wish men were pregnant!!! All the guys I've been involved with were wussies when they were sick with colds, etc. I highly doubt men would make it through the gruelling hours of labor (unless they were put in front of a television with the remote and a six pack) :p let along the agony of delivery.

lizbud
06-12-2005, 06:57 PM
I'll bet they couldn't get 40% of American men to agree with
this idea. The French men probably want to score points with
women by saying they would like to carry a baby for 9 mos. They
know it isn't possible, so why not say they would.:D

I do think if even ONE man was able to get pregnant, birth control would be front & center in all social legislation & easily
available.:D

KYS
06-12-2005, 08:22 PM
posted by lizbud: I do think if even ONE man was able to get pregnant, birth control would be front & center in all social legislation & easily available.:D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So true! ;)

Logan
06-12-2005, 08:23 PM
I was thinking that if men suddenly were the ones to carry the babies. the overpopulation issue in this world would dimish greatly! And Birth Control would be more affordable and available. ;)

RICHARD
06-18-2005, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by lizbud

I do think if even ONE man was able to get pregnant, birth control would be front & center in all social legislation & easily
available.:D

Hog spit.....

If the roles were reversed all you women would be giving us guys corny lines and trying in get into our panties.......

PANTIES?????

:rolleyes: :eek: :o :D ;)

kitten645
06-21-2005, 01:59 AM
Someone once said, if men could have children, the world would be full of only children..LOL
Claudia

LaRana
06-21-2005, 02:27 AM
Quite honestly.. I don't think I'd want my husband to be a "stay at home Dad" with the sole responsibility of raising our (non-existant) child(ren). But that's just for a special case - because he's lazy and is not easily motivated nor quick to action.

I had surgery Tuesday and just yesterday I asked him if he could help me irrigate my nose and he said "you're going to have to wait - I just got into a party [a group in his game] - or you'll have to do it yourself". Yeah I was not happy about hearing those words. I asked him how long it would take and how long he had been in his party and he said "I've been in it 2 hrs so it shouldn't be long..." After waiting about 15 minutes and having my nose drive me nuts, I went in the bathroom and took care of it myself. Then about 30 minutes later he came in there and wanted me to hurry up so he could clean it, but I was already done! And he got upset because I had done it by myself and asked him to help :P

Hoy :P And by the way, we're not planning on having children - just to ease your minds ;)

gini
06-21-2005, 10:49 AM
Girls - think of all the men that you find attractive.

Now think of what they would look like pregnant.

It kinda gives you a chuckle doesn't it?:)