PDA

View Full Version : Plz help .....I need lots of help and advice !!!!!

*~Savannah~*
06-12-2005, 01:26 PM
Hiiii, I'm wanting very much to have a little inside dog....but the problem is I'm clueless on what I want and what is the best one to have ? I would like lots and lots of advice on this....i'll also gladly except criticism.... I'm only 14 and need some advice from ppl who know all about this !!! PLZ help me !!!!!!!!

Kfamr
06-12-2005, 01:47 PM
Firstly, do your parents agree to having a dog? They take lots of money and lots of time and patience.

Secondly, if you're fully responsible and capable of caring for a dog, go to your local shelter. There are many dogs there waiting for a good home. I'm sure your family will find one that will fit what you want and need.

*~Savannah~*
06-12-2005, 01:55 PM
Yes they have agreed but they are very picky on the dog........no shedding ( well minimal shedding ) , I think i would like to have a miniature dashhound ....my uncle has one and i absolutely adore her !!!!! I think that would be the best option for me and my parents !!!

*~Savannah~*
06-12-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by *~Savannah~*
Yes they have agreed but they are very picky on the dog........no shedding ( well minimal shedding ) , I think i would like to have a miniature dashhound ....my uncle has one and i absolutely adore her !!!!! I think that would be the best option for me and my parents !!!

Sorry i spelled it wrong !!!!!!!!

Fur&Feathers
06-12-2005, 01:58 PM
Have you looked at www.Petfinder.com ? It will help you find all kinds of babies in your area in need of a forever home.

dukedogsmom
06-12-2005, 02:16 PM
Italian Greyhounds are so cute! And I'll bet they don't shed at all. If they do, it's very little. Plus, they don't bark a lot like some small breeds.