PDA

View Full Version : Such a pleasant Sunday

Oggyflute
06-12-2005, 01:08 AM
Having such a pleasant day today. I'm making dog biscuits, we are listening to IL DEVO on the CD player and the kids are playing with their toys.:) Possum was out of the action, safely in Mums arms, looking on at the amusement of Oggy & Flute. Though she was probably just staring at the biscuits.
We are having such a lazy day too. Had a late Sunday brunch of poached eggs, bacon and cheese & tomato on toast. Read the Sunday papers, started making the biscuits and watched the kids play. Domestic bliss really.:)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/oggyflute/100_4180.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/oggyflute/100_4181.jpg
Oggy is such a toy hog.:rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/oggyflute/possumlooking.jpg
Possum in Mums arms.:)

gemini9961
06-12-2005, 02:17 AM
Hehe look at that adorable Possum just staring at those biscuits. Sounds like a wonderful, relaxing day Trev. I will be making some more of your biscuits soon as my 2 have just about eaten the ones I made less than 1 week ago. Glad everyone had such a great day.

finn's mom
06-12-2005, 05:13 AM
Aw, geez, I love you guys! :)

chocolatepuppy
06-12-2005, 05:13 AM
Cute pics! Looks like Oggy and Flute will figure out what belongs to who. And Possum sure looks safe, close to those biscuits! :D

RobiLee
06-12-2005, 06:08 AM
What a wonderful Sunday!! Sounds perfect to me. Mine is just getting started and I hope it turns out as nice. Love seeing the furkids and I would like to snatch that little possum!

Thanks for sharing, Trev!

Ginger's Mom
06-12-2005, 07:01 AM
Yeah, it sounds like a great day! :D One of the nicer aspects of the winter settling in is the cozy hunkering in with the family feeling. Your kids are gorgeous as always. And I am betting that Possum got one of those cookies soon after that picture was taken. Give all three if them some extra head scratches for me.

tricollie4me
06-12-2005, 08:57 AM
Aw, what a wonderful scenario! I should try making biscuits for Bijou -- not sure what she'd think if I baked something just for her, usually I try to keep her out of the kitchen whilst I'm cooking!

petslover
06-12-2005, 09:30 AM
The picture of Possum of staring at those biscuits made me laugh out loud.

Bigyummydog
06-12-2005, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by petslover
The picture of Possum of staring at those biscuits made me laugh out loud.
Me too!

What a perfect day...:p I just love your kids. :p

I'll have to make sure Kevin sees this....He is so in love with your POSSUM...:p

slick
06-12-2005, 10:28 AM
It's a tough job....but someone's got to do it!!!! :D ;)

anna_66
06-12-2005, 10:38 AM
Ahhh aren't those type of days just wonderful! Sounds like your all having a great time.
I love that picture of Possum (getting so big!), just can't wait for those cookies to be done!

vinjashira
06-12-2005, 11:09 AM
er.. what did Possum do to Mum's dressing gown?
was she looking for a biscuit there :D

cyber-sibes
06-12-2005, 09:43 PM
what a nice lazy day! Possum's alot bigger than I thought:eek:
Your pups are all such beautys!

Oggyflute
06-12-2005, 11:42 PM
Thankyou all, it was a real cuddly type of day.:) Today we went out to a pet store shed out at Dural, and we took Flute along for the ride. She got lots of lovings at the pet store, (a huge place, the prices are great, and the owner geniuinely loves animals- it makes a difference) and then we drove over to Caroles mums nursing home, where once gain Flute became the center of attention. :)
It was a day we decided to spoil Flute a little.;) :D

(William three pups rumbling on a double bed with two adults can lead to accidents.;) :D )