PDA

View Full Version : Another Addition?

animal_rescue
06-10-2005, 11:15 PM
I think we might have a quaker parrot! My mom's friend's sister's kids were playing outside when a bird landed on one of their shoulders! My mom's friend called me and told me her sister had a bird, my mom went out there and brought it back, he's very shy, he liked sitting on my shoulder and chewing on my glasses but seemed very relunctant to go to another person once he was on someone. He was squaking when we tried to put him in a birdcage. I'll post a pic of him tomorrow, if no one claims him then were going to keep him ourselves, for now we're going to call him Paulie.:)

flamepony12
06-11-2005, 09:04 AM
That's pretty cool, and very rare to have that tame of a bird land on your shoulder! ;) Congrats! I've heard they're great birds.

animal_rescue
06-11-2005, 09:33 AM
Here's a pic of him! My mom took him to the vet to get his wings clipped and the vet said he was in good health.

chrissycat21
06-11-2005, 09:42 AM
He is very cute! Congrats!

popcornbird
06-11-2005, 11:48 AM
He's adorable, but seeing that he's so tame, there's a huge possibility that he's someone's lost pet. I think you should try to find the owner...put lost and found fliers around the city, etc. Someone might be missing their darling pet. If no one claims him, then you should keep him. :) Such a beautiful little guy!

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-11-2005, 03:13 PM
He's so pretty! Congrats!:)