PDA

View Full Version : I got a new camera :o

slleipnir
06-10-2005, 05:51 PM
edit - oops, it's the Canon Powershot A95

-sigh- yes, another one. I've been researching this camera for a while, so I knew I wanted it...but I was waiting for the price to drop. Today it just randomly crossed my mind "Know what? Go buy that camera" so I did. I'm so pitiful when it comes to money...seriously. -sigh- That's pretty much howI got the rebel too...only it was about $1000 bucks more expensive LOL. -loser-

Anyway...I don't get it :o :rolleyes: It's confusing. The rebel is soooooooooooooooooooooooo easy to use. And for the macro, you just push the shutter button half way and it's focused. Where as this..it's like on and off being focused..so when I THINK it's focused whn I click the shutter it ends up not in focus anymore o_O any pointers for this?

dukedogsmom
06-10-2005, 06:12 PM
That's the one I want, too. Buy me one, will you?

slleipnir
06-10-2005, 06:14 PM
Sure val, but that was the last of my spending money XD

GoldenRetrLuver
06-10-2005, 06:46 PM
It's an awesome camera! I have the same one. I didn't find it very confusing to learn how to use at all, so if you want, you can IM or PM me if you need any help learning how to use it. :)

slleipnir
06-10-2005, 07:38 PM
Thanks. I'm getting the hang of it. I'm so use to using a camera with a lens attachment and the sort. It's different using this, but I think I'm getting it. Except the focusing thing..I'll need to spend time on that?

catmandu
06-10-2005, 07:41 PM
THAT PHOTO.LOOKED FINE,TO ME,BUT I AM WAITING,TO SEE YOUR PETS.

slleipnir
06-10-2005, 07:49 PM
Hehe, I get it now! It just beeps when it's focused :o God, mine does it instantly so I was kinda confused how it goes in and out of focus

CamCamPup33
06-10-2005, 08:05 PM
Okay, since you have this camera i'll take your Rebel and we'll call it even?

YESSS!

Thats an awesome picture you took hash, as usual... My friend as an A85, and i looveee it. Everytime im at her house i want to stuff it in my bag. :p

flamepony12
06-10-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
Okay, since you have this camera i'll take your Rebel and we'll call it even?

No way Amber, I get her old camera! *shoves and steals rebel* ;)

Looks great Audrey! congrats! ^_^

anna_66
06-10-2005, 08:50 PM
Sounds like you did what I did Audrey...what the heck, just buy it;)
Glad your getting the hang of it now, can't wait to see some new pictures of those cutie pies of yours now!

slleipnir
06-11-2005, 12:18 AM
Doubt there will be any new pictures really more then usual. I still prefer my rebel by far <3 so no, stop trying to claim it!!

jennifert9
06-11-2005, 12:27 AM
But Audrey darling, I NEEeeedddd it!!! I really love you and you are my favorite Pet Talker ever, you know...;)

Congrats on the new camera! Keep posting on how you like it...or just start taking pics and sharing them..I'm in the market for a new camera and Canon is #1 on my list so far...

Seriously though, you know I love you and you are one of my very favs! :)

SO GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!! :)

slleipnir
06-11-2005, 12:35 AM
lmao, ok well EVEN though you're one of MY favs, I don't know that I can part with it. However, I'm willing to let you play around with it when you come visit me ;D lmao