PDA

View Full Version : Movie: Mr & Mrs. Smith

jennifert9
06-09-2005, 10:20 PM
I was just wondering how many people here are planning on going to see this movie? I won't. Now I know I'm basically taking a "stand" against...??? nothing, I guess ...but I feel bad...:( I love Jennifer Aniston and I feel like,if I go see this movie, I am encouraging Brad and Angelina to be together.....?

Yes, yes, I know, it's all rumors and all that jazz. And to be honest, I don't really care too much about celebrities lives normally...but Brad and Jen were SO CUTE!!!;)

And Angelina kind of gives me the creeps nowadays. Even though at the same time, I have heard that she gives away MOST,(more than 1/2 her $$$!!!!) to charities which I think is fantastic....
I'm torn, I guess. What do y'all think?

dukedogsmom
06-09-2005, 11:07 PM
I don't get involved in all the celebrity things like that. Reminds me of high school goings on. I don't plan on seeing it but that's because I like horror or comedy movies.

PJ's Mom
06-09-2005, 11:08 PM
The movie reminds me of True Lies, so I'll doubt I'll see it. If the rumors are true, Brad did a really crappy thing to Jennifer, but that's not why I'm missing this movie. ;)

Kfamr
06-09-2005, 11:11 PM
I might see it or rent it or something.

I think Angelina is soooooo gorgeous. :eek:

gemini9961
06-10-2005, 03:57 AM
I'll probably wait until it comes out on DVD. I hate spending money on crappy movies, not saying this one will be but one never knows. I swear I have movie ADD, if it doesn't capture my interest at all then I completely tune out. It has to be a short movie too. I can't sit there for 2+ hours. I still haven't seen the new Star Wars because I know it'll be too long and I'd be bored.

Pit Chick
06-10-2005, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by gemini9961
I swear I have movie ADD, if it doesn't capture my interest at all then I completely tune out.

I think that's anyone. There's no point sitting through a movie if you don't like it. That's when you get up and go sneak into another movie. ;)

I'll probably go see this one, looks entertaining. I like Brad and Angelina's movies, so I'll probably like them in this one together.

ramanth
06-10-2005, 09:03 AM
I don't get out to see many movies at the theaters because of prices.

Regarding this movie, my last name is Smith so I've been teasing my parents. ;) :D

PJ's Mom
06-10-2005, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by gemini9961
I still haven't seen the new Star Wars because I know it'll be too long and I'd be bored.

It is long, but it doesn't feel long. ;) I'm going to see it again this afternoon. :p

beeniesmom
06-10-2005, 09:53 AM
Naaaa, I don't think I will see it either even if I like both Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.... not together though.

I feel bad for Jennifer Anniston as well.

I do believe that they divorced because he wanted kids and she didn't.

I'd actually like to see Madagascar. I prefer funny movies.
Life is so full of drama!
:)

LorraineO
06-10-2005, 11:13 AM
I will rent it when it comes out,, Brad is wonderful eye candy,, who cares if he cant act,, and AJ,, wow,,, shes GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

elizabethann
06-10-2005, 12:05 PM
You know, I never thought Brad Pitt was gorgeous. There's just something about him that I just don't like. Now Mel Gibson, that's a whole other story. Heeheehee.

Angelina is beautiful. I'd give anything to look like her (even if it was for a day).

I'll probably wait till the movie comes out on video. I saw the preview when I went to see Star Wars and you can just see and feel the sexual chemistry between the 2 - just from the preview!

finn's mom
06-10-2005, 02:22 PM
I don't even claim to know what's going on with Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, and, Angelina Jolie. It's hard enough to figure out my own place in the world and my own relationship woes. ;) I feel for anyone going through a divorce. personally, though, as far as looks go, i find angelina more attractive than both brad AND jennifer. ha ha, she's just so free spirited and sure of herself, and, she is smart and aware, i think she's incredibly sexy. nothing has ever stood out about jennifer aniston, to me. she's pretty, and a decent actress (i liked her in the good girl). but, average in my opinion. the movie looks fun, but, nothing i'm really excited about seeing. i love watching angelina, though, and, will in pretty much anything (never did see the tomb raider films, though). :) and, i think brad pitt looks good sometimes (thelma and louise, a river runs through it, etc), and, sometimes i don't find him that hot. I'm interested to hear what people say about the movie, though. i'm sure their chemistry is "through the roof", if nothing else! :)

Kfamr
06-10-2005, 03:01 PM
Kari, I agree completely. I never really saw why women were sooooo in awe over him. I don't think he's all THAT attractive. but he's not completely ugly either. Jennifer isn't ugly, but I think Jolie has to be, if not the most gorgeous, close to being so...

finn's mom
06-10-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Kari, I agree completely. I never really saw why women were sooooo in awe over him. I don't think he's all THAT attractive. but he's not completely ugly either. Jennifer isn't ugly, but I think Jolie has to be, if not the most gorgeous, close to being so...

Angelina, man, there is just something so crazy sexy about her! I really think more than anything it's her confidence and her "live life on the edge" attitude. And, her lips and eyes, too. Oh, and, her hair. Ha ha, I'd kill for her hair, but, I sometimes wonder (at least in some of the movies) if she has extensions sometimes. But, as far as Brad, don't get me wrong, I can turn into a drooly crazy girl with some of his movies, but, there are just as many that he physically doesn't do much for me. Like I thought he was excruciatingly sexy in Thelma and Louise, and, beautiful in A River Runs Through It. He was pretty good looking in Troy, though, too, but, I think Rose Byrne laying next to him actually is what made him look so hot. ;) Johnny Depp does it for me, though. But, that's a whole other topic!:D (which, he just turned 42!)

carole
06-11-2005, 08:58 PM
I think I will probably wait until it comes out on Video, sounds a reasonable movie all the same, who know's how much truth is in the rumours, but the latest I heard, are you all sitting down, that Jennifer is dating Simon Cowell, now wouldn't that be an interesting relationship.

animal_rescue
06-11-2005, 09:47 PM
The movie does look good, but Jennifer Aniston is my favorite actress so I'm not sure if I want to see it either...

PJ's Mom
06-12-2005, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by carole
who know's how much truth is in the rumours, but the latest I heard, are you all sitting down, that Jennifer is dating Simon Cowell, now wouldn't that be an interesting relationship.

Ewww. :eek:

ILoveReptiles
06-12-2005, 09:34 AM
I don't have any desire to see it personally, so I will skip this one.

Not to mention, I am totally DISGUSTED with Brad Pitt for dumping J.A. just because he had baby rabies and she wanted nothing to do with that.

Oh it's SO easy for men to want a baby... they're not the ones who have to go through nine months of misery, mood swings, stretch marks, incontenence, and dog knows what other effects that has on your body.

No thanks. I'm with J.A. on this one. I'll give it a MISS.

carole
06-12-2005, 05:24 PM
yes I too was sad to hear of their split, however if I want to see the film I would not let their split affect me in that way, guess I am just not that loyal to celebs, anyhow if the rumours are true,somehow I doubt it, then she has moved on to Simon.

I just read this in my TV Guide yesterday., probably just gossip with no truth to it at all, but one never knows.