PDA

View Full Version : Does your kitty fetch???lol

cassieknipp1987
06-09-2005, 05:36 PM
Our Mariah doesn't, but every other cat we have had has. We had a kitten named Kit-Ton, and a cat named Sasha who did, they fetch them, you throw them down the stairs, they go leaping and bounding down, get them and bring them back, lol......

Bunni
06-11-2005, 11:10 PM
Yeah! My cats fetch too! Even my bunny does.... (lolz)

Animal Lover12
06-23-2005, 10:29 AM
My Cat fetches! I love him he is so cute when he does. Sometimes he gets a good running start. Runs for it. Then slides half way. lol.

furrykidsmother
06-23-2005, 12:52 PM
All of ours will chase after things, but Fluffy is the only one that will bring it back so you can throw it for her again. She will chase and bring back just about anything. A piece of paper, a fake mouse, whatever it is she loves to fetch!

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-23-2005, 12:55 PM
Well, it is just a half-fetch ;) . Both Maya & Inka run off like crazy to get that monster, but when they reach it, htey kill it, and lose interest :rolleyes: :D . Oh well, I love to see Inka running like that, because of her "particular" way of walking :)

Aleigh
06-28-2005, 10:02 PM
My cat, Aleigh, fetches pipe cleaners.

heidiv
07-23-2005, 09:24 PM
We have 3 cats an orange tabby named Tucker and he'll retreive the ball and set it right by your feet and meow at you until you throw it again. Hes quite entertaining. He has been slowly teaching Chloe our new kittten on how to do it too. Its amazing how they teach each other things. Shes learning slowley. She really struggles with the fact that the ball is thrown and she has to watch it. It will come soon enough.:D

sirrahbed
07-29-2005, 05:47 PM
My grandkitty, Boomer fetches - I have never seen a kitty fetch before! I was visiting his meowmie (my daughter) in Japan in June and Boomer and I played fetch over and over again. What fun!! Oh, and he only fetches the little furry Hartz mice:D

Bigears05
08-24-2005, 09:16 PM
Sid, my Manxamese kitten loves to fetch toes when i walk around without socks on!!

chrangharris
08-25-2005, 06:59 PM
That is Oreo's favorite game! He finds something (can be anything but his favorite is milk rings). I throw it, he chases it, brings it back and waits patiently for the next throw!

lvpets2002
08-26-2005, 11:32 AM
:) Oh yes at least 4 of my kitties fetch all the time & the other two do some of the time.. Their favorite is roll up a sticky note & throw it & here we go after it & here we come back with it in our mouths.. Now I havnt got them to drop into my hand yet..

Pamjee
08-26-2005, 12:56 PM
My cat will bring things to me so I'll play, and return things that are thrown. Her favorite toys for this are plastic drinking straws!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-26-2005, 12:58 PM
Chester, my black boy does, but the other three can't be bothered. They make me "fetch"! :D

SANDY FROST
08-28-2005, 10:29 PM
My 3 boys love to play fetch the mousies,balls and pipecleaners.
Sandy Frost:D

Lightning SuperCat
08-29-2005, 04:29 AM
Lightning plays two different games of "fetch". One is "half-fetch" he chases after the ball, then waits for me come over to roll it again. The other game is make meowmie fetch. Very easy, drop the mousie, wait for her to pick it up, repeat until meowmie falls over. :p Oh, and i try to make him jump when I hold his mousie in the air, then I drop it and he catches it in his paws. But now he has figured out that it willl come down anyways, so why jump? And he "saves" his koala from the scratching post hole.

Randy_K
09-10-2005, 12:37 AM
Mango loves to fetch and return. He chases a little crunchy ball and brings it right back so you can throw it again... and again... and again...

grybai
09-10-2005, 01:53 AM
Tuna likes to play fetch, but only with a big pink fluffy duster. :)

kb2yjx
09-12-2005, 07:31 PM
Our Nicholas LIVES to fetch!!! He also think that playing ball with him is my husband's other fulltime job!! Nicholas is 9 years old, a kidney cat, and shows no sign of slowing down!!!!