PDA

View Full Version : You can run, but you cannot hide

catnapper
06-09-2005, 05:15 PM
From FrankenFlutter! :eek: :eek: :eek:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/Frankenfluter.jpg

catnapper
06-09-2005, 05:32 PM
Don't worry, she's really a nice little monster. She has a VERY rough life. :rolleyes:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/toocutegirl1.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/toocutegirl2.jpg

Tomorrow is the big day with the white coat to see about surgery. So far, the vet doesnt think her sisters need it. If they don't, then she won't either. Her sisters actually try to walk on their stump, Flutter does not.

kuhio98
06-09-2005, 05:38 PM
Fingers and all 3 paws crossed that Flutter gets to keep her stump! Please keep us posted. I have lost my heart to Flutter and Angeleyes (and Wee Wispy Willie). :D

NoahsMommy
06-09-2005, 05:49 PM
Oh Flutter...you are too cute for words...even when "scary"...hee hee :)

jenluckenbach
06-09-2005, 06:08 PM
Great pictures! But you can't count on one vet having the same opinion as another (assuming they are seeing different vets). Hope all is well with her visit.

luvofallhorses
06-09-2005, 06:32 PM
Hehe, what a cutie :D I hope her surgery goes smoothly.

RedHedd
06-09-2005, 06:46 PM
She's such a doll-baby! I hope she doesn't need the surgery. She looks PERFECT just the way she is and if it's not bothering her, even better.

dukedogsmom
06-09-2005, 06:58 PM
She is such a little doll. I want her so badly! Wonder what Doogie would think of being tormented by Frankenflutter?

catnapper
06-09-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
She is such a little doll. I want her so badly! Wonder what Doogie would think of being tormented by Frankenflutter?
Ooooo... he'd LOVE it. Especially since she's not a pest to the adult cats. She loves to wrestle with the small ones and has wrestled with Harry... but only when he's initiated the play. Otherwise, she leaves them to themselves and goes for the occasional cuddle.

I'd LOVE to see her go to a PTer!!! She'd feel right at home - she's used to Nicki and she'd think Duke was the same dog! :D ;) And I'm sure Doogie needs a playmate. He was used to having buddies with Donna!

catmandu
06-09-2005, 07:34 PM
[SIZE=3][FONT=times new roman][COLOR=blue]http://
LITTLE FLUTTER,I THINK,IS BECOMING THE MOST POPULAR KITTEN,ON PET ATLK,AND I HOPE,THAT EVERYTHING GOES WELL,AT THE VET,FOR HER TOMORROW,
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/BJcatbed.jpg

AND OF COURSE,THE LINE HE CAN RUN,BUT HE CANT HIDE,CAME FROM THE LATE GREAT JOE LOUIS,WHEN DISCUSSING HIS FIGHT,WITH THE SMALLER FASTER BILLY CONN.

Jods
06-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Good luck with your white coat visit girl.

Fox-Gal
06-09-2005, 09:04 PM
LOL, love it. What a cute kitty.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/Frankenfluter.jpg

Wonder what Doogie would think of being tormented by Frankenflutter?

You want Doogie to be tormented? I got 4 kittens right here willing to help you out. Even willing to drive one up to you. LOL

orangemm
06-10-2005, 04:04 AM
That face! So adorable. What a sweet little girl she is.

Good luck at the vet's (I'm sure she won't be impressed).

Killearn Kitties
06-10-2005, 04:16 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGH!

Good heavens, you frightened me there, Flutter!

gemini9961
06-10-2005, 04:33 AM
How cute, good luck at the white coats.

chocolatepuppy
06-10-2005, 04:55 AM
Good Luck Flutter! :)

Barbara
06-10-2005, 05:13 AM
OOOhhhh Flutter, now I am scared;)

I always thought you were the cutest little girl and now I see you have teeth:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-10-2005, 09:38 AM
Ooooo....scary!!

Hope everything goes well today sweety! :D

furrykidsmother
06-10-2005, 09:47 AM
She is such a little cutie! Good luck with your visit to the Whitecoats, hope surgery is not needed.

Mad Mags Moo
06-10-2005, 11:57 AM
Awww! Sweetie pie !! I love you!!! Hope it all goes well with the vets. Can you post little Flutter to me please Kim??????;)

cruisetime
06-10-2005, 11:57 AM
She might just be cuter than Willy!!! :) :) She is soooo cute!!! I bet you are keeping her??? All paws crossed she does not have to go through surgery!! :) Debbie

catnapper
06-10-2005, 02:24 PM
Aw, Miss Flutter got good marks from the vet! She says Flutter's leg looks good, but to watch a little while longer to see what action should be taken - how long are we supposed to watch? She honestly doesn't think any surgery would be needed! She did find one dead ear mite, so they took her and washed her ears all out for me. She also found flea dirt on her, but no eggs or fleas. She suggested that I dose her with the kitten Revolution as well - I was afraid to do so until I met with the vet to make sure it was ok to dose her. I THINK its been a month since I had her, but wasn't sure. The vet said its ok to dose her now, especially if there was some flea dirt on her. So she came right home and got a dose.

As for Angeleyes, my daughter has a friend over for the weekend and she is absolutely in LOVE with Angeleyes. Totally and completely smitten. She called her mom and mom didn't say yes, but definately didn't say no. Since Angeleyes and Flutter have bonded so well, I told her that I'd get a two-for-one special - IF she took both girls. She said that she's still got to get mom to approve ONE kitten! But I'd be completely happy to let Flutter go with them - I know they are a great family, and I'd be able to get updates from time to time. I basically just want to know she'll be loved for her, not her missing leg. I would know that with this family.

Killearn Kitties
06-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Send them the squealing/wrestling video! Who could resist that. :D They will have to take them both then.

jenluckenbach
06-10-2005, 02:31 PM
Good news all around.

momcat
06-10-2005, 02:33 PM
Oh, Flutter! You're beyond adorable even when you try to be scary. Are you ever a heart stealer. Groucho and I hope you won't need surgery. Lots of lovebug being sent just for you!!!!!

jazzcat
06-10-2005, 03:27 PM
I love the pictures of Flutter!

Great news from the vet. Sounds like surgery is probably out - yeah! I hope the friend can take the kittens or at least one. I sure would have a hard time letting go of either though. Guess you know what that's like, huh? ;)

mumpkees
06-10-2005, 03:57 PM
Can someone post the link to the first of this thread? I've come in on the end and would love to read the first posts. We currently have three disabled kittens who may or may not be facing amputations depending upon how their disability affects their ability to maneuver. One little boy, Remington - Three Feets Equal A Yard - has three good legs and 3/4 of a leg with no foot on it. Our newest little boy, Bentley, has two good front legs but his rear legs are twisted and the left foot is completely turned upside down. Remington's sister, Didget (NoFeets) only has 3/4 rear legs with no feet on them. And their other sister, Widget (Feets) has all four legs and feet but has neurological damage to the rear legs so they don't always work as she wants them to. However, this has not slowed them down at all - someone forgot to mention to them that they were handicapped!

I hope all goes well with your baby's appointment.

SpiritCat (/mari)

catnapper
06-10-2005, 04:29 PM
Oh boy, I have posted so many threads about this little sweetheart - she was apparently born with all 4 legs (as were here sisters, who live with another foster mom) and the vet said she was "intentionally mutillated" which could have been the mom cat or by a human. The vet wold bet human since all three girls were cut off at the same point on the same leg. Too much of a coincidence to be the mom chewing the legs off at the same place.

She is a spitfire and a lover. Nothing stops her and she has yet to realize she is different than the others.

I am fighting the desire to keep her. I will be ok with finding her another home so long as I know its a loving home. Otherwise, she's right where she can stay forever... but I HAVE to at least TRY to find a home for her.
~Kim

dukedogsmom
06-10-2005, 06:21 PM
Help me fight the desire to drive up and get her! I want her so bad. I can just picture my family pics with Doogie, Duke and little Flutter sweetie.

jenluckenbach
06-10-2005, 06:35 PM
Help me fight the desire to drive up and get her!

Now why would we do that? :confused: ;)

catnapper
06-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Help me fight the desire to drive up and get her! I want her so bad. I can just picture my family pics with Doogie, Duke and little Flutter sweetie.
Please lose that fight! If you come up next friday, you can take her and partake in our big graduation party! :D

jenluckenbach
06-10-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Please lose that fight! If you come up next friday, you can take her and partake in our big graduation party! :D
Sounds like a deal to me? :D

catcrazylady
06-11-2005, 10:49 AM
That little girl is just too precious!!!
I'm glad the vet visit went well. It sounds like things are looking good for the little doll baby!!
She is too cute for her own good!!!!!!:D

CalliesMom
10-06-2005, 05:41 PM
Frankenflutter LOL Too cute. She is just adorable beyond words and it would be so wonderful if another PTer adopted her.

Flatcoatluver
10-06-2005, 06:07 PM
aww that pic is adorable!!!!!

K & L
10-06-2005, 06:42 PM
OMG! This picture made my evening. I'm still cracking up! Thank you Flutter (and Kim)!

jenluckenbach
10-06-2005, 06:49 PM
AWWWW....Look how little she was. :D