PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide what to get the kitties.

Fox-Gal
06-09-2005, 04:44 PM
I found this food water bowl that I wanted to get the cats, sense it matches the bowl I got Mooch years ago.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/Trouble-friends/catbowls.jpg

While I was in there I searched under pets..........big mistake! ;)
So here are the two Items I can't decide on for the kitties.
I love the hammock, but not sure if they will even use that, anyone had a kitty hammock, before. Do you think they will use it?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/Trouble-friends/kittyhamack.jpg

If not I guess I'll get the kitty fish bed, even though wicker is not my fav. But I need new spots for some to hang out at, it's getting bad around here with cats on tables, chairs etc etc. You can't do anything without having to move a cat.

Also I think I have to order these, even though I have no idea why and if I will even hang them............but they are to cute, funny not too. :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/Trouble-friends/catsigns.jpg

Oh and I'm getting the pups something too........What do you think, all dogs should have their own personal toilet. It's even ceramic, just like mommy and daddy's. lol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/Trouble-friends/dogtolite.jpg

I knew I should have not hit search..........gets me in trouble every time.

catnapper
06-09-2005, 04:48 PM
Love the toilet bowl! :D

I'd go with the fish bed. Its different.

Catsnclay
06-09-2005, 04:51 PM
Is that site the Collections site??? (sorry can't remember the full correct name at the minute :rolleyes: )

If it is, the wicker fish bed is sold out.......:D I too wanted that bed but the last time I looked, it was sold out. Must be very popular!

Although I didn't see that double cat dish............Hmmmmm. time to re-check that site!!!

Oh, almost forgot, why not buy them all!!!! :D

RedHedd
06-09-2005, 05:11 PM
Love 'em all! I'd say get as many as you can!

Not sure about that hammock bed thing as I don't think it would hold up under the heft of my two - Mishi is big and heavy and Mitzi is little and "plush." :D

I have a sign hanging in my kitchen that states "This house is maintained for the comfort and convenience of our cat(s)." I LOVE having it, because it's SO true!

Oh, and what is that site?

NoahsMommy
06-09-2005, 05:18 PM
CUTE items!!!

I love the fishy bed thingy, I vote for that one. :)

Fox-Gal
06-09-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Catsnclay
Is that site the Collections site??? (sorry can't remember the full correct name at the minute :rolleyes: )

If it is, the wicker fish bed is sold out.......:D I too wanted that bed but the last time I looked, it was sold out. Must be very popular!

Although I didn't see that double cat dish............Hmmmmm. time to re-check that site!!!

Oh, almost forgot, why not buy them all!!!! :D

Yeah, it's Collections etc. So the bed is sold out.........:( Shoot! wonder how long, till it come back.

The double cat bowl was in a catalog I got, early for, as they say "Valued Customers" They say, the items are not up till the Fall cat. comes out, so maybe thats why you didn't see it. It's only 9.99 if you want it, for that price I had to order it. I payed much more for Moochs dog one and it only had 1 bowl.

catmandu
06-09-2005, 07:51 PM
I WOULD GET,THAT WICKER FISH BED,AS THE FOUND CATS,ALL LOVE,TO SCRATCH WICKER,AND THAT WILL SAVE YOUR FURNITURE,AND THATS LOOKS LIKE A FINE PLACE,TO SLEEP.I WOULD GET,THE HAMMOCK,AS I HAVE A LOT,OF BIG CATS,AND THEY MIGHT NOT FIT,IN THE FISH BED,AND I WOUD HATE,FR THE MOOSE,TO GET STUCK.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/BJcatbed.jpg

jackie
06-09-2005, 08:12 PM
Both the bed an hammock are my favs! The cats will enjoy them the most. :D

kittycats_delight
06-09-2005, 08:19 PM
I have a hammock for my girls and they don't use it much at all but they did at first. I think it depends on the cat. Vixen hates it completely cause it moves and I think she thinks she will fall but Lilith used to love it because it took the form of whateer shape she chose to sleep in and was all soft. She likes her comfort. I do love the fish bed too. I think the dishes are just gorgeous and I LOL at that toilet. I just love that to bits. I have to say out of the 2 beds I choose the hammock it is too cute and I just love the ends that hold it. And it matches the dishes too.

Fox-Gal
06-09-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by kittycats_delight
I have to say out of the 2 beds I choose the hammock it is too cute and I just love the ends that hold it. And it matches the dishes too.

Thats what made me like it also, the ends, dog bowl, cat bowl and bed all matching. I think they would sleep in it, just not sure about the getting into it. That could be interesting, to see.

I wish I could get them both but I'm limited on space, I already have dog beds in several corners of the house and a couple of cat bed...........I think I only have one spot left, in less I move some things.

The pets are taking over my home, pretty soon, no couch, just pet beds, feeding bowls and fake toilets. LOL :eek: