PDA

View Full Version : Thank you from Sandra and Cody

tatsxxx11
06-09-2005, 03:59 PM
To all of our dear friends at Pet Talk. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your kind, caring, beautiful messages of condolence and love; the posts, PMs, emails and symapthy cards you wrote, the phone messages you left, after the passing of my beautiful Cody girl. And oh, how I cried when I saw the beautiful memorial signatures some of you made. THANK YOU! I would like to save them, if you don't mind. Your support and caring mean more to me than you will ever know. I haven’t been able to get through all of the messages left on the Memorial board yet; I just can’t get through them without crying. But know that each and every word posted will live on in my heart forever, along side the cherished memories of my beloved Cody. She was honored as am I, to have been a part of this amazing, loving Pet Talk family the past 5 years. Much love to you all, Sandra and Star

anna_66
06-09-2005, 04:04 PM
Sandra your so very welcome. I hope the days are getting at least a bit better for you.
We miss you terribly around here, it's just not the same without you. Please don't think I'm trying to rush you back, I'm definately not. Just wanted you to know how much we care for you.

Take Care
your friend
Anna

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-09-2005, 04:05 PM
Oh Sandra, it's SO good to hear from you!!! I know everyone here cares about you so much...you are a big part of who we hold dear to heart!! And I know everyone here is truly sorry for your losses...I can only say I know what how it is to lose a beloved friend, but to remember the joys of the past brings music and joy to my heart!!:( We love you Sandra!!!!

~Katie, Blazer, Dom and the bettas!:)

Logan
06-09-2005, 04:11 PM
It is nice to "see" you, regardless of the circumstance. We do love you and will miss seeing Cody's smiling face.

Major hugs to you and Star..........

Love you both.

Logan

Cinder & Smoke
06-09-2005, 05:08 PM
:)

Hi, Sandra ~

Just sending you a *BIG* {{{HUG}}}!

/s/ Phred & the FurKids

luvofallhorses
06-09-2005, 05:36 PM
Sanda,

You are more than welcome. We care about you deeply.
We miss you around here and take your time and come back when you can :) (((((hugs))))))

Love your friends,

Krista, Miagi, Tiger, Rocky, Ginger, Buster and Jenny :)

Karen
06-09-2005, 05:43 PM
Hugs to you both, though if it's as humid and sticky down there on the Cape as it is up here across "the bridge," we'd prob'ly stick together!

We think of you every day, and hope Cody's memories will brighten your heart as the days go by.

K9soul
06-09-2005, 06:03 PM
Sandra,

You know you are MORE than welcome to keep/use the sigs I have made. You also know that if I could, I'd wrap my arms around you and give you a humongous hug! Do just take things a day at a time friend. You are sorely missed, but we all want you to take the time you need to heal from these deep hurts. You know I'm always just a phone call away whenever you want to talk!

dukedogsmom
06-09-2005, 06:10 PM
Sandra, I was so glad to see this! I know you're probably not back for good but it was good to hear from you. I attached the big sized one I made so you can have it as wallpaper or for whatever you like. I'm so glad we could help you through this and I am sorry I couldn't leave you a message without crying. I was trying to be strong for you. I know it will be a long process but I hope you can be here a little more often, soon.

*LabLoverKEB*
06-09-2005, 06:29 PM
Sandra, I've really missed you here on Pet Talk! You're such an awesome person, and such a wonderful, caring, gving, nice person. I love you, Sandra! [[[[HUGS]]]] Love, Sarah and Sadie

fritz03
06-09-2005, 06:43 PM
Fritz and I missed you.Hope to hear from you soon.

swimma253
06-09-2005, 06:50 PM
Sandra, its so nice to hear from you! :)

*****Hugs to you and Star!*****

Love, Carly, Meeka and Rodney

Ginger's Mom
06-09-2005, 07:00 PM
Sandra, it is good to hear from you. I hope things are getting easier to bare. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

gini
06-09-2005, 07:08 PM
Dear Sandra, how difficult it must have been for you to post this thread and also to try to read the memorials.

You are so well loved and respected on this board that of course just a day without hearing from Sandra is hard on all of us.

Please take all of the time that you need. Every one of us will fully understand..

We miss you!

xxoo Gini

jennifert9
06-09-2005, 07:14 PM
Sandra, it is wonderful to hear from you. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and wonder how you are doing...
You ARE the most amazing member of Pet Talk and the most kind, caring, intelligent, gentle human being I have ever met in all my years. To me, you ARE the heart of Pet Talk and the glue that holds us all together.

I think of the posts you make the time to write, every single day on the Pet/Dog/Cat of the Day threads that just make that person's day and I wish I had a way to let them all, all 5 years of them, know that you need your days brightened a little right now....

I hope and pray that you are OK, I know that Cody is...

Give Star a hug and kiss from me please. You are so well loved and so so missed...can't wait to see you back on your feet again, we're all here for you and we all love you more than you will ever know....

Love you, Jennifer

Daisy and Delilah
06-09-2005, 07:23 PM
Oh how we have missed you Sandra. There has been such a sense of something missing every day at PT. You do such a wonderful job lighting up our lives every day with your thoughtful, compassionate, words. Every day we have hoped that you're able to face each day a little easier than the day before. How difficult this tragedy has been for you, we can only imagine what it's been like. Please know how much we all love you and care for you. Bless you each and every day and know that sweet, beautiful, Cody is happy and smiling on her Mom and Star. She is a healthy little girl now and she plays with all of our RB kids. We will look forward to the wonderful day when you are able to return to PT with a much lighter heart sweet lady.

Love, Terry, Daisy, and Delilah

chocolatepuppy
06-09-2005, 09:03 PM
It's good to hear from you Sandra. We miss you here and will be here when you are ready to come back. {hugs}

cyber-sibes
06-09-2005, 09:39 PM
Hugs to you and your Star----
Star, Sherman, Speedo, and Pat

popcornbird
06-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Dearest Sandra,

I just went out for my daily evening walk, and was thinking of you along the way. How wonderful to come back and read your post. My heart hurts so much for you, and I share your pain and grief. You are always in my prayers, and I hope that with time, things will get better for you, and your heart will begin to heal. Hang in there and know that you have a whole family of pet lovers from around the world there for you, at this very difficult time.

{{{hugs}}}

Vette
06-10-2005, 03:28 AM
Good to see a post by you again!
*huggies* hang in there

Pawsitive Thinking
06-10-2005, 04:02 AM
Reading all these posts with tears in my eyes - what a lovely, caring, friendly and loving group you are xxx

Rachel
06-10-2005, 08:01 AM
Sandra, this has been such a sad time. We have missed your presence here more than you will ever know. I realize that your Star will need your help in adjusting to the loss of her sister and that too will be a reminder of the empty spot that Cody has left in your family. You shall remain in our thoughts and prayers.

lv4dogs
06-10-2005, 08:10 AM
Oh Sandra it is so nice to hear from you.
Relax & take your time. Take it day by day. When your ready to be back on we'll all be waiting... and excited.
{{hugs}}

Dixieland Dancer
06-10-2005, 10:38 AM
Dearest Sandra, it is so good to see you post again! I hope each day will get easier for you to visit Pet Talk again. Cody will live forever in treasured memories for all of us because you shared her with us through this forum. We will be waiting patiently for you! {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

KYS
06-10-2005, 10:51 AM
Karen, Sheba and ROcky wanted
to send you a BIG ((((HUG)))) to our very special
friend.

shais_mom
06-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Hugs still being sent your way Sandra...

momoffuzzyfaces
06-10-2005, 12:02 PM
Ah, my dear friend, I agree that things just aren't the same without you. We all look forward to the day you feel like coming back, even for a little bit at a time.

I hope you can find some small comfort in the fact that you gave a dog who had almost no hope, the most wonderful life she could have had. And something she never had known existed: lots of love!!!

Every morning when I ask God to give her a hug and kiss from me, I see her and Jingles running through a beautiful field with wreaths of flowers around their necks. Someday, you will see them too. I promise!
connie

Albea
06-10-2005, 01:18 PM
Dear Sandra, it's so good to read a message from you again, we missed you...Take your time to grieve and whenever you are ready to come back we'll be here to welcome you with big hugs.
Love to you and Star from
Alicia and Carina.

jazzcat
06-10-2005, 03:16 PM
Sandra,
Lots of (((HUGS))) from me and little wet kisses from Disney.

Lori

primabella
06-10-2005, 05:34 PM
It's good to hear from you Sandra. I have been thinking of you.
*hugs* Stay strong.

lizbud
06-10-2005, 06:07 PM
Hi Sandra,

It is very good to hear from you again. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Big hugs to you & your Star(shine) .:)

dukedogsmom
06-16-2005, 06:05 PM
Sandra, you're on my mind more than usual today so I thought I'd bump this up and tell you I'm still thinking about you and wondering how you're doing.

captain
06-16-2005, 07:13 PM
Sandra,
Thank you for popping in and letting us know that you are "sort of" OK.

{{{HUGS}}} to you and darling Star.