PDA

View Full Version : Micah - The bestest nurse kitty in all the land!

NoahsMommy
06-09-2005, 03:50 PM
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I love, love, LOVE that cat!!! Last night I was in a lot of pain...I almost made another trip to the hospital, but thankfully, the meds kicked in. I was kind of laying/sitting on the couch and Micah jumped up. I'd say 9 times out of 10, Micah KNOWS I'm in pain and will lay on my stomach and purr. He normally will lay in other parts of my body, but only picks my stomach when I hurt....isn't that neat?

Last night was so sweet. You could tell he was INSISTANT on laying where the pain was. He even got up a few times to rearrange himself so he was closer to my tummy. He's such a dear!!

Isn't that the sweetest thing you've ever heard? I'm so well taken care of by my little kitty nurse. :)

wolflady
06-09-2005, 03:51 PM
That is just too incredibly cute! :D It's interesting how cats can really sense how we feel, you know?

**hugs**

catmandu
06-09-2005, 03:57 PM
MR SCRAPPY,USED TO DO THAT ALL,THE TIME,TO THANK ME,FOR RESCUING,HIM,FROM HAVING,TO EAT GARBAGE,IN THE APARTMENT PARKING LOT,AND FOR GETTING HIM,OUT OF THAT NEWSPAPER BOX,HE WAS STUCK IN.ALTHOUGH,I DO HAVE,TO ADMIT,THAT MADE IT EASIER,FOR ME,TO CATCH HIM.I MISS THAT,SO MUCH,AS ONLY SAM,WILL DO THAT,AND THATS,ONLY ONCE IN A WHILE.THERES ONLY ONE MR SCRAPPY,TO EACH LIFE,AND MY SCRAPPY,HAS GONE AWAY,FOREVER.

Killearn Kitties
06-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Healing hugs to you and Micah! :D

catnapper
06-09-2005, 04:31 PM
Oh thats it! Where can one get a kitty MD's license? I'd say he'snot a nurse -he's a healer, a doctor through and through!

NoahsMommy
06-09-2005, 05:16 PM
hee hee, I agree Kim!!

I honestly believe he's my angel. God had to send someone to me after he took my grandma away and Micah is it! He has IBD too and I swear we are connected...its so odd. I've never felt closer to another living thing in my life.

:) My Micah...I miss him. Is it time to go home yet??

momcat
06-09-2005, 05:18 PM
It's incredible how well our kitties know these things! From the very first time I held him, Groucho has always gone to my left shoulder without exception. Due to a hearing loss, I had to get a hearing aid for my right ear. When I came home from the doctor the day I got it, Groucho came up and went straight to my right shoulder! He NEVER did that before. He purred and several times gently touched my right ear with his paw. My audiologist is owned by a cat and I told her about it thinking there might be some high range sound Groucho was hearing that is beyond human range. She said that my hearing aid doesn't do that but Groucho sensed something was different. This is one of the countless reasons why we love our kitties so much!!!!!

kuhio98
06-09-2005, 05:39 PM
Awwwww! We all need a nurse Micah in our lives. Lucky you! :D

QueenScoopalot
06-09-2005, 07:45 PM
Nothing beats a purring heating pad when you don't feel good! :) Headbutts, and noserubs to Micah, and healing wishes for you Kelly. ;)

shais_mom
06-09-2005, 11:44 PM
kisses to my nephew!!

krazyaboutkatz
06-10-2005, 01:53 AM
That's so sweet Kelly.:) I knew there was something that I loved about Micah other than his looks.;)

sirrahbed
06-10-2005, 06:57 AM
Hugs to sweet Micah!! YES, our kitties can be wonderful healers.:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-10-2005, 09:41 AM
That's so sweet, Kelly. I'm glad you have somebody there to help you cope with all that pain. It must be so tough being there all alone and in such pain, but a little kitty doctor is such a comfort. :D

momcat
06-10-2005, 01:54 PM
Hi, hope you're feeling better today! It's good to know that Dr. Micah was right there for you. He knew exactly what to do, a great big dose of the love only a kitty can give. kitty love always saves the day and the fact that it's so addicting isn't a problem! Get well prayers for you and please give Dr. Micah a whole lot of lovebug from me?

luvofallhorses
06-10-2005, 03:23 PM
Hugs to Sweet Micah :) :D