PDA

View Full Version : My little thief *pics of Trevor and Andy*

Pam
06-09-2005, 01:14 AM
Occasionally the dogs don't finish all of their dinner so I generally put one of their heavy ceramic bowls over the top of the unfinished food and offer it to them later in the evening. I have to cover the food because Trevor has diabetes and must only eat his special food and I don't want to create any unnecessary temptation for him. :)

Well a few nights ago I covered the bowl and forgot totally about it (never offered it to the dogs later). Hubby heard a funny sound in the kitchen late at night (I was in bed) and quickly got out his camera to catch this picture of a potential dog food thief. Here he is, my bad boy Andy caught red-pawed. :) I probably would have blamed Trevor and worried about him eating the food. :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/Andysteal20001.jpg

And a recent picture of Trevor dozing off with Ripley.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN4991.jpg

And lastly, Trevor modeling inside the box his food comes in. Hope you enjoyed. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN5465.jpg

kittycats_delight
06-09-2005, 02:05 AM
What an evil little monkey Andy is. LOL

You're babies are gorgeous. Trevor is a doll and even evil Andy is a handsome little devil. :D

Killearn Kitties
06-09-2005, 03:57 AM
:D Excellent pictures. Poor Andy, being caught red-pawed.

orangemm
06-09-2005, 04:48 AM
He's determined, isn't he???

jenluckenbach
06-09-2005, 05:53 AM
Andy! You little sneek! Doesn't anyone feed you? ;)

Logan
06-09-2005, 06:37 AM
LOL!!! Trevor, at least you're off the hook for now! You'd better thank your daddy!!! :D

Both of them are just precious, Pam. Ripley looks like he is smaller than Trevor!!!! Ha Ha!!!! :)

Pam
06-09-2005, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by Logan
Ripley looks like he is smaller than Trevor!!!! Ha Ha!!!! :)

Logan, you have a good eye. Actually Trevor weighs more than Ripley! LOL! Before his diagnosis of diabetes he was up to 20 lbs. :eek: Being on this special diet has slimmed him down to 16 lbs. and he has held that weight for a couple of years now. Ripley weighed in at the vet's last month at 14 lbs.! :p

smokey the elder
06-09-2005, 08:03 AM
Andy, you are SO busted!!:D

sasvermont
06-09-2005, 08:33 AM
What a cute story and to be able to photograph it too! Amazing! I can't usually move fast enough or find the darn camera!

I love the photo of the thief caught redpawed!

Thanks for the photos. Nice to have you hanging out here and sharing with us. WE all miss you deary.

L,
SAS

Randi
06-09-2005, 08:45 AM
LOL! Andy, you're doing quite an effort to get to that food, aren't you, but remember, porcelain is noisy! ;) Perfect how your dad caught you on the camera. :D

Love the pictures of Trevor and Ripley too.

catlover4ever
06-09-2005, 08:52 AM
Pam, how adorable.

catmandu
06-09-2005, 09:08 AM
ANDY,IS INNOCENT!HE WAS JUST MAKING SURE,THAT NO BUGS,HAD CRAWLED INT TREVORS FOOD,AND THAT TREVOR,WAS GOING,TO HAVE ENOUGH,TO EAT.HE WAS NOT STAELING,HE WAS LOOKING OUT,FOR HIS CANINE FRIEND.AT LEAST,THAT WHAT HE TOLD,THE FOUND CATS.

ramanth
06-09-2005, 09:25 AM
LOL! I love seeing pics of your two. :)

cruisetime
06-09-2005, 10:03 AM
In camping we have found raccoons can get in anything - I think there is cat in raccoons or raccoons in cats!!! Boy mine can get in anything too!!! That was a great thief picture!!! Debbie :)

Barbara
06-09-2005, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by sasvermont
What a cute story and to be able to photograph it too! Amazing! I can't usually move fast enough or find the darn camera!

Of course Sallyanne! You have Aby monkeys:D

Pam, I am sooooo glad we get to see Andy and Trevor again:)

Andy, on your clean white fur you mom will notice every bit of food:D

Trevor- what a good kitty you are- just sleeping over it all with your doggie buddy:)

Edwina's Secretary
06-09-2005, 10:50 AM
Why do cats like dog food and dogs like cat food??? :D :D

I believe Ripley is dozing with Trevor...since Trevor is taking the lion's share of the seat! How gracious of Trevor to share!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-09-2005, 03:22 PM
:D :D Cute pics. Seems like forever since we've seen Andy and Trevor so I'm glad Andy was being naw-tee. :D

NoahsMommy
06-09-2005, 05:51 PM
Sneaky boy!!! :)

Its great to see your boys again, Pam! I've missed you guys!

sirrahbed
06-10-2005, 07:01 AM
TREVOR!!! How nice to be pictures of this wonderful orangie again!!! (well you know me and that color:rolleyes: )

Andy looks adorabley sweet while being NAW-TEE!!

jazzcat
06-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Yay, Trevor and Andy!!!!!

I LOVE the picture of Trevor and Ripley!!! :) :D :)

So good to see them and you Pam!

Pam
06-10-2005, 04:35 PM
Jazzcat, I don't know if you remember but I sort of promised pics of my boys if you posted Disney pics. I so much enjoyed seeing Disney in your recent thread that I felt guilty that I hadn't followed through. :p Then of course Andy was "nawtee" and the rest is history! :)

jazzcat
06-10-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Pam
Jazzcat, I don't know if you remember but I sort of promised pics of my boys if you posted Disney pics. I so much enjoyed seeing Disney in your recent thread that I felt guilty that I hadn't followed through. :p Then of course Andy was "nawtee" and the rest is history! :)
Well then be sure to give Andy some extra scritchies and a big smooch for me! :D

catnapper
06-10-2005, 04:55 PM
Great pics! Nawtee Natwee Andy!

Trevor makes one handsome model - look at that sweet face!

I had no idea Ripley was so small... I guess I had always envisioned them being the larger type poodle. See how much I know? :D

rg_girlca
06-10-2005, 11:38 PM
That picture is a HOOT. I'm so glad that your hubby thought to grab the picture to catch Andy in the act. Nawtee, nawtee boy.

Trevor & Ripley sleeping together is so adorable.

Love the sitting in the box picture. Too cute.:)

shais_mom
06-10-2005, 11:40 PM
aha!!
what we don't see enough of!!

pics of your kitties!!

nawtee boys!!

catcrazylady
06-11-2005, 10:52 AM
WOW!! Trevor and Andy!! Yippee!! It's been a long time since we've seen those two cuties! I see they are as handsome as ever!
Great to hear from you Pam!!!:D :D :D