PDA

View Full Version : Baxter

Pam
02-07-2002, 06:26 AM
Oh Baxter what a magnificent boy you are! I can see you taught your new humans the joy of orange cat ownership. I have an orange kitty myself and he was just so thrilled to see another one of his buddies receive the great honor of being Cat of the Day! I know another orange cat here named Spencer who will be very envious of your beautiful coat. You see he looked very similar to you several days ago but his Dad took him for a haircut! :eek: :eek: Have a wonderful day today Baxter sweetie!

sasvermont
02-07-2002, 07:37 AM
Oh Baxter, another orange kitty. The Cat of the Day folks will go wild. What a handsome kitty you are. Congratulations dear one!
=^..^=

nononicki
02-07-2002, 09:05 AM
Oh Baxter...You are "Byou-tee-full".....So much like my NoNoNicky too. I smell Maine Coon in this boy!!!!!:) :)
Your right, Sasvermont, the Orange Cat people are certainly going to Love Baxter:D :D
Your Mom & Dad are lucky they found you..at ten yrs. with love & care you have lots of time ahead of you, Boy!!!
Thank you COTD for bringing us Baxter..what a great way to start the day.

catwoman
02-07-2002, 09:07 AM
Hello Baxter!

You are such a hansome orange fella! Congrats on using your extra-sensory perception to "persuade" your two-legger you were THE ONE!

Enjoy your special day! :D

Catwoman

lynnestankard
02-07-2002, 10:53 AM
What a lovely boy you are Baxter and another furkid 'chosen' to live in a special home. You clever boy.:)

Hope you have a day of many extra cuddles with your Mummy.

Congratulations our Special COTD - Baxter xxxx.

Lynne

LoudLou
02-07-2002, 12:55 PM
Congratulations on being COTD!!! You ARE Magnificent!;) :D

tatsxxx11
02-07-2002, 03:54 PM
Baxter, you have no idea how heartened I was to read that your proud guardian chose to adopt a senior kitty. :) So many just can't resist those adorable little kittens. Still, there you sat, all grown up, so gentle and well mannered and handsome as could be, just waiting for the perfect someone to come along. And what a perfect match was made the day your human took you home! I think you are stunning in every way!! Congratulations to you dear Baxter boy, a beautiful rescue kitty and our most deserving, loving Cat of the Day! Have a very special day celebrating your great, great honor!

Linelle
02-07-2002, 04:15 PM
Baxter is wonderful! Orange cats are the BEST!

yorkster
02-07-2002, 05:11 PM
Oh Baxter!
It's funny because YOU ARE everything that I want in a cat: orange, long hair, and a boy!
:cool: :D And obviously you have 'won over' your humans.

You look almost identical to my newest kitty, Wylie. He is a 1 yr. old M. Coon, who is playful and silly, but also very loving.

Congratulations to you Baxter. You are a deserving COTD :)

PS- maybe Spencer will feel better if we show him this picture, and tell him "you will look like this again someday."
In the mean time, Spencer needs a sweater!

lizbud
02-07-2002, 08:18 PM
BAXTER , HI HANDSOME !!!

I agree with Sandra; There you were in the shelter,
so handsome & well mannered, a gentle soul just looking
for the right person to come along . Congratulations Dear
Baxter on finding a Special Guardian to share your life
& charming self with... BAXTER, , CAT OF THE DAY !!!

AmberLee
02-07-2002, 08:27 PM
You are indeed a bee-yew-tifle boy! My eyes delight at the sight of you. So glad that you were able to convince your forever family that you were exactly what they wanted whether they knew it or not. So clever and loving a boy deserves to be celebrated. So congratulations you furry darling COTD. We salute you!