PDA

View Full Version : Panic!

mruffruff
06-08-2005, 05:56 PM
When I came home from work last night it was raining the wel-known cats & dogs. Thunder, lightning, wind, etc.

When I walk into the house, someone is conspicuously missing!:eek:

Samson is nowhere to be found. I checked the yard, under the low trees, behind the shed, everywhere. No Samson.

Checked the house. All those spots he has to sleep were empty. Even the bathtub where he likes to go sometimes and under the bed where he'd like to go but doesn't fit. No Samson.

He must have jumped the fence. So I search the neighborhood for half an hour in the downpour and find nothing. He could have been gone for 8 hours!:(

So I drag myself back to the house and two confused dogs. And there stands the mutt himself!

And I swear he was GRINNING!:D

Gothcha, Mom!

Mary

finn's mom
06-08-2005, 05:58 PM
Phew, at least the brat is safe! ;) ha ha, he probably was grinning!

shutterbug0303
06-08-2005, 05:59 PM
hahaha! What a little stinker!!! Just wanted mom to have a nice refreshing shower before coming home and relaxing!!!!

;) Good one, Samson!

4 Dog Mother
06-08-2005, 06:00 PM
Sounds like something several of mine would do. Pippi can fit under the love seat and there has been a couple of times, I could not find her. She especially will not come out if she thinks you are going to put her in her crate.

Jack just likes to be by himself and if he decides that he doesn't want to come out - he doesn't.

Taggert hides in the bedroom at night and in the morning so he won't have to go to his kennel for bed or for while I am at work.

Crazy dogs worrying their moms!

Ginger's Mom
06-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Oh Samson you silly boy, you shouldn't worry your Mom like that. And do you know what else? You made dinner late, you could have eaten a lot sooner.;)

Bigyummydog
06-08-2005, 08:04 PM
Lil' monster had it planned, "hey guys, watch this" that's why they were confused. You fell for it. :D

petslover
06-08-2005, 08:35 PM
lol! At least you had all that worrying for nothin!

Logan
06-08-2005, 08:54 PM
Oh good grief, Mary!!!!! I bet you didn't know whether to fuss at him or hug him! Silly boy!!!!

:) Glad everything is ok.

Logan

mruffruff
06-09-2005, 12:11 PM
How true!

I settled for a quick head ruffle and a kiss on the nose.