PDA

View Full Version : Buying a Bikerdog?

tricollie4me
06-08-2005, 05:42 PM
I was interested in buying a Bikerdog after seeing some pics here and reading about how nice and safe it is to bike with one of these kinds of attachments - however, when I tried to buy one from the website and submitted my inquiry as requested, I got an email from someone saying I could call or email with my credit card information... ?? Just wondering if any of those folks who wrote here about their Bikerdog could tell me if that's normal practice? Typically, a company has secure payment options...I don't think emailing my credit card info is very safe -- and to be honest, I was surprised that a company with a popular product didn't have a "complete" ordering setup online with a shopping cart, secure servers to handle payments, etc.

Anyone with experience with this product?

Thanks -- I was hoping to buy one for my husband for his birthday in a few weeks! I know he'd love to bike with Bijou!!

lizbud
06-08-2005, 06:44 PM
I've never bought one, but I agree somthing doesn't sound
right there. I'd keep checking around.

anna_66
06-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Well I did buy mine through the website but I just sent them a check, not my credit card.
I got it in a matter of days. But if you don't feel comfortable doing it, look around there are other bike attachments like the "springer" I think it's called.
Good luck and happy biking:D