PDA

View Full Version : Prayers please!

Jadapit
06-08-2005, 11:38 AM
My son called me awhile ago and he is so upset. His friend Ashley's little sister (she was 14) was killed last night riding a 4-wheeler.:( I feel so bad for this family. The girls mom has been through so much. Her husband was killed in a car accident when her kids were small and now she lost her daughter. I can not imagine what she must be going through losing her daughter.

Could you all say some prayers for this family? Thank you so much.

Sweetness
06-08-2005, 11:43 AM
I will pray for them. Give the family a hug for me and tell them I am very sorry! I've lost my great uncle, my mom, and two cousins in the past 6-7 years and my mom and cousins werent even a year apart and my other cousin it was a year and a half apart....

Jadapit
06-08-2005, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Sweetness
I will pray for them. Give the family a hug for me and tell them I am very sorry! I've lost my great uncle, my mom, and two cousins in the past 6-7 years and my mom and cousins werent even a year apart and my other cousin it was a year and a half apart....

Omg, I'm sorry.:( That had to be really hard to deal with. I cant even imagine.:( Thank you for the prayers.

finn's mom
06-08-2005, 12:11 PM
Oh, my gosh, how devastating. :(

Logan
06-08-2005, 12:37 PM
This is so sad. :( My daughter is 14 and if something happened to her, I'm not sure I could survive it.

My prayers will be with that poor woman and her family.

petslover
06-08-2005, 12:43 PM
My prayers are being sent out to that lady's family. I can't imagine the pain she is dealing with right now.

aly
06-08-2005, 12:46 PM
My prayers and deepest sympathy are with the family :(

Toby's my baby
06-08-2005, 12:46 PM
I am so sorry for there loss! That must be really hard for her and her family! :(

I go to a VERY small school, only 180 kids in K-12, and two years ago we lost two students. Matt and Taylor. Matt died from a 4wheeler accident too. He was at a friends house, and was herding some cows back into the pasture, and he hit a piece of machinery and wasnt wearing a helmet, because he just jumped on to get them back in. It got tiped on top of him, and he smashed his head, and died instantly. Matt was 5 years older than me at the time. And he had said "hi" to me the Friday before it happened and I just ingnored him and rolled my eyes, because usually the older kids dont wave and stuff.
Taylor, was in my class. He died on Christmas day :(. EVERY single christmas that I can remeber Taylor was in the hospital. Struggeling from Asma and Diabetes. Emma (dogz) called me that day, and told us to pray for taylor. It didnt really hit me, that it was serious, because I was used to him being in the hospital. But when the pastor called, I knew we really had to start praying, because he was on life support. :(

LorraineO
06-08-2005, 12:53 PM
Oh Gawwd,,, to lose a chaild is just thehardest thing in the world.... our most sincere condolences are sent thier way...... I totally understand the loss,, I lost my first born child,, a boy,,, its heartbreaking....:( :(

luvofallhorses
06-08-2005, 04:28 PM
Oh my gosh :( How terrible :( I will say a prayer for this family.

captain
06-08-2005, 04:54 PM
My {{{hugs}} and prayers on on their way

chocolatepuppy
06-08-2005, 05:38 PM
That is so sad. :( I will say a prayer for this family.

shutterbug0303
06-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Prayers on the way! That is so awful!! I can't imagine what that poor mother is going through...her and her family will be in my constant prayers

<><

sammy101
06-08-2005, 09:47 PM
how awful!:( My deepest sympathies go out to the family:(
Do you know if she was wearing a helmet?

trayi52
06-08-2005, 10:18 PM
My thoughts are with the family. I just can't imagine what this mother is going through. Please let her know that I am sending prayers to her this night and everynight.

Willie:(

anna_66
06-08-2005, 10:30 PM
How sad:( My sincerest condolences to the family.

NoahsMommy
06-09-2005, 01:11 AM
How tragic. :(

Prayers going to the family.