PDA

View Full Version : Little Tom is 1 today!!

kilbarchancats
06-08-2005, 07:45 AM
Happy birthday my darling boy. We all love you soo much and you must promise to always come home safe so we can enjoy many more birthdays with you and you can grow up and be an extremely old, old man.

I'll never forget nervously (but excitedly) standing in the little petshop in Greenock waiting to be introduced to you - remember how I heard you before I actually laid eyes on you? and how you moaned and shouted all the way home that day. You came into our lives very soon after we lost Charlie boy to the big, bad road and what a joy you have been ever since. You are Candy's special friend of course and you two have the best, most fun fights ever. Max doesn't like to act as if he's your bestest friend but you know he loves you really. Who couldn't? You are such a happy little soul and just the best furry man friend we could all wish for.

And, what a lovely birthday tea you and Max and Candy will share tonight and some fun toys too but SHHHHHHH its a secret. okay, I know you're going to be more interested in the bag than anything!.

lots of love and hugs and kisses from Max and Candy, Scott and Laura.xxxxxxxxx

Bad, bad, bad me - I really must get some pictures organised to introduce you all. But, I have to say little Tommy man is INCREDIBLY similar to Bootsy-kins who has been showing his handsome face on here of late. Just that Tom has a white blob on his nose. SOOOONNNN I promise!!!

laurax.

furrykidsmother
06-08-2005, 07:57 AM
Happy Birthday little Tom. Enjoy your special day and your tea and gifts!

catmandu
06-08-2005, 08:52 AM
THE FOUND CATS,STARRY CATS,REHOMED STARRYS,ANDANGELS,ARE ALL SINGING HAPPY FIRST PURRTHDAY,TO TOM,ESPECIALLY,MY TOM ANGEL,WHO WAS A HAPPY CAMPER,AT THE FOUND CAT HOTEL,MORE THAN ONCE.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1182.jpg

momcat
06-08-2005, 11:48 AM
Happy birthday, Tom! This is your own special day. Please ask Meowmie to give you a lot of happy birthday lovebug from me?

jenluckenbach
06-09-2005, 05:59 AM
Happy birthday.

orangemm
06-09-2005, 02:48 PM
Happy Birthday, Tom!

Make sure your meowmie posts pictures of you very soon!!

Killearn Kitties
06-09-2005, 03:45 PM
Happy Birthday, Tom sweetie!!!!!

Are you having a fabulous day?! I'll bet you are, with all the special treats that meowmie has organised. You deserve them sweetie!

Many happy returns! :D :D