PDA

View Full Version : a movie I made...

cali
06-07-2005, 10:22 PM
ok my best friend and I are really close, and I am moving away next summer, so we have started a long term project, to make a movie that we will both keep a copy of when it is finnished. this is nowhere near done lol but I wanted to share what we have currently, what do ya think?

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1SXZVZVPGUBT03G1LQP8SZ2AYN

WARNING- the file is VERY large, the pictures are only for about 1 minuts 30 seconds so far but the song keeps going making the file rather large lol

kittycats_delight
06-07-2005, 11:21 PM
not working here :(

dukedogsmom
06-07-2005, 11:43 PM
That is really sweet. Made me cry. You will really treasure that later on, even more than now. I think it's cool when the song says "hit this town" and you show a pic of a neighborhood. How many tries did it take you to get it like that? I think it's great. I really miss having a best friend. My very best one and I had a disagreement years and years ago and I've really never had another close one.

Oggyflute
06-08-2005, 01:28 AM
What an excellent work in progress. I really loved the track, had some great rifts. You'll have to keep posting it as you do it now though.:)

kittycats_delight
06-08-2005, 01:37 AM
working now....guess the site was down when I tried it before.

Very nice I am sure you and your friend will look back at that for a long time and remember what a wonderful friendship you have had. Keep us posted on your progress I can't wait to see the finished project.

cali
06-08-2005, 12:20 PM
lol when you atke film class every year in highs school you learn how to edit ;) the town thing was stephs idea, she has not seen the town added yet though. I have added a bunch more now, and I will post it after my mom coverts the music to an MP3 file so it wont be so big lol I hae filled about half the song with pics to go with it now, It might be to big to post when its done though, I am only done the first 1/4 as there will be 2 songs(we want to do this night on the town thing and takes tones of pics, so this is a VERY long term project lol) the song rightnow is called "everytime" the other song we plan to use is "forever as one" :p