PDA

View Full Version : sorry its been so long need a lil help

sarifish
06-07-2005, 05:07 PM
hey everyone sorry its been a while iv been sooo busy lately but i got my first kitten help call today from my friend who has cats that live outside that arestrays and theres alot:rolleyes: and they have all had kittens only problem i have is when i catch them i have nowhere to put them my mom wont allow them in my house because of our cats but im going to put an add in the paper and i have to tame the little beauties first but just need ideas on where to put them :confused: :( this is my first big thing with helping out someone and i want it to be a sucess i just need a place to put them to tame them ( we have cages)

momcat
06-07-2005, 06:18 PM
Is there a garage or shed in your yard that could work as a safe haven? If you have a basement, maybe your Mom might compromise and keep your other cats somewhere else until everyone is ready for adoption. Do you intend to have the kitty family checked over by a vet? Might not be a bad idea.....

catmandu
06-07-2005, 08:56 PM
IF YOUR MOTHER,WONT LET THEM,IN THE HOUSE,THEN A SHED MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA.AND I WOULDNT LET THEM NEAR YOUR KITTEN,AS STRYS COULD BE CARRYING FLEAS ,MITES,OR WORSE,FIP.PRAYING,FOR THOSE LITTLE KITTENS.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture276.jpg