PDA

View Full Version : Nawtee Russell Crowe.....

carole
06-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Well Russ you have done it again, lost that temper of your's, throwing a phone at the hotel clerk,and causing bodily harm, nawtee boy.

What do you all think of this latest tantrum of Russell's, do you think they should throw the book at him and teach him a lesson, or will he get off lightly,? he can infact be up for seven years in prison, so humour aside this is rather serious.

I think celebrity's need to learn they have to live by the laws just as anyone else does, and he should get no priviliges just because he is who he is.

BTW my Aussie friends it is all right for you to claim him as your's now, we don't want a bar of him lol.:)

kittycats_delight
06-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by carole
BTW my Aussie friends it is all right for you to claim him as your's now, we don't want a bar of him lol.:)

LMAO

I think he should get what is coming to him if it was an average joe like you or I we WOULD do time for it especially with the violent background.

finn's mom
06-07-2005, 06:00 PM
I don't think he should get special treatment. But, on the other hand, I don't think people should expect more out of him because he's in the public eye and might be someone's role model. I think they're normal people put into extraordinary situations. I would never want to be that famous. I'm not a confrontational person, and, have never harmed anyone physically, but, I think if I had to put up with the crap that famous people have to put up with, I'd probably be knocking people out. ;) Or maybe throwing my phone. But, all jokes aside, as far as putting him in jail, I think it should be taken as anyone else doing the same thing. But, the situation surrounding the phone throwing needs to be taken into consideration as well. How badly hurt was the hotel person? Does anyone know what happened to provoke him? And, for the record, he's one of my favorite actors and I love that he's not typical "hollywood." he might be a pompous jerk (and, i don't know one way or the other if he is), but, i don't think he pretends to be someone he isn't, and, that's what i like about him. :) sorry if that makes no sense. ha ha. Can't wait to see "Cinderella Man."

carole
06-07-2005, 07:04 PM
I agree with what you are saying to a certain extent, however the person he threw the phone at required several stitches to their forehead, now that is not nice, Russell is known for his hot temper, like anyone else he has to learn self control, just because he could not phone is wife in Australia, yes I would be mad too, but I would not throw the phone at the hotel clerk intentionally wounding them ,would you?

None of us know the full details as such, but whatever the reason he just cannot take the law into his own hands and assault someone provoked or not.

finn's mom
06-07-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by carole

None of us know the full details as such, but whatever the reason he just cannot take the law into his own hands and assault someone provoked or not.

Nah, I totally agree with you. But, without knowing what happened, I'm not going to really assume too much. I think he should be treated as anyone else doing the same thing, though.

dukedogsmom
06-07-2005, 07:37 PM
I think the officials are and have been way too lenient on the stars. They should get the same treatment anyone else would get. I think it's a joke, some of the "sentences" that are issued to stars who have broken the law.

Oggyflute
06-07-2005, 10:39 PM
Carole he's a boofhead, we've never wanted him.:D