PDA

View Full Version : The Random Thread

manda_moo87
06-07-2005, 03:53 PM
I know we had one of these a couple months back so I thought I'd start one up again. :) So just talk about anything random! ;)

I'm at school right now, bored out of my mind. The bell is going to ring in 15 minutes and then I can go home FINALLY! Woohoo!!! :D

I get to go to a Sarah McLachlan concert tomorrow and I am so excited. I've waiting since November! :D It should be awesome.

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-07-2005, 04:46 PM
We have friends visiting from Kansas right now, and I'm taking a few minutes from reading a great book (Eragon) to type this and check PT...and we're having Donato's pizza for dinner!!! YAY!!!:D

flamepony12
06-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Buddy Blaze Lover
I'm taking a few minutes from reading a great book (Eragon) to type this and check PT...

I loved that book, I read it in 6th grade :D

Right now I am drinking a yummmmy mocha frap from Starbucks. ♥
ONLY 7 SCHOOL DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE SUMMER!! YAYY!

animal_rescue
06-07-2005, 04:55 PM
Sitting home really bored, my birdies are talking to each other and I just got done eating pizza!:)
2 more days of school left for me!:D

k9krazee
06-07-2005, 05:30 PM
Today was my last day of school...right now I should be cooking dinner, my face really itches, I got poison ivy over the weekend, its all over my face, neck and arms. It is soo hot outside and I just like being in the nice cool basement.

bluekat
06-07-2005, 05:45 PM
Today there was an "intruder" person who came into my school..I heard he was cutting his wrists in front of students :eek: I wasn't there, I was in class so good thing I didn't see him. I would've been sooo scared if he did it in front of me.

equinelover23
06-07-2005, 05:48 PM
Ooh Blaze Lover... I love Eragon too. :D You know, the second one comes out on August 23! :D

flamepony12
06-07-2005, 05:49 PM
Oh my gosh Tiffany, that's so scary :eek:

Toby's my baby
06-07-2005, 06:18 PM
We had a kid that went to school at our school, and he was not the most popular, and he cut his wrists and rubbed the blood on the walls in the hallways :rolleyes: (this was about 2 yrs. ago)

Today, was a wast of time for me.... I went to Grand Forks, ND with my dad, for the 3rd time in 4 days, (its about an hour drive) and we were going to get some vinal siding for his trailer house, but when we got there he desided not to vinal side it. So we drove all the way there, for a box of nails:rolleyes: :o When I got home, I made the horses fence bigger, and I was going insain from bordom, so, I came on here :D

finn's mom
06-07-2005, 06:29 PM
I'm just online, checking out Pet Talk. Recharging my dad's cell phone. Finn's sleeping next to me. It's icky outside, or we'd be in the lake. I'm thinking I need to take advantage of the crap weather and clean inside. :)

flamepony12
06-07-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Toby's my baby
We had a kid that went to school at our school, and he was not the most popular, and he cut his wrists and rubbed the blood on the walls in the hallways :rolleyes: (this was about 2 yrs. ago)

Oh my gawd! :eek:

luckies4me
06-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Well right now I am procrastinating. I came home early from work yesterday so am taking it easy. Milo is actually SLEEPING! :eek: I was supposed to go to my friend Kevin's house to bring him cream because he has a rash (LOL) but my ex bf is being a jerk and ...eh I just don't feel like doing anything anymore. I need to do laundry and it's all muggy outside. Here's a pic of Kevin...

Have you ever seen such a happy piece of bacon before? LOL! :D

PJ's Mom
06-08-2005, 09:24 PM
$8,000 for braces for my twins. Ugh. :eek:

Karen
06-08-2005, 09:31 PM
No family discount? My parent's got my sister's braces for a big discount because her teeth were SO bad, they asked permission to use her pictures, xrays and impression for a teaching example, and then they got a "second kid in the family" discount for me ...

green_chameleon_girl
06-08-2005, 09:38 PM
PJ's mom, my mom has to go threw that too with me and my sister!! were twins aswell, and even though our teeth are pretty straight (no gaps or anything) our dentist said we should get braces lol:p :)

luvofallhorses
06-08-2005, 09:44 PM
We had a kid that went to school at our school, and he was not the most popular, and he cut his wrists and rubbed the blood on the walls in the hallways (this was about 2 yrs. ago)

:eek: :( I just got done eating a tuna fish sandwich. I had a graduation party lastr night 11-6 this morning :eek: I am glad I survived ;) It was so much fun! :D I missed my dentist appointment because I was sleeping :rolleyes: :o :p

binka_nugget
06-09-2005, 03:16 AM
I saw Madagascar yesterday and Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants today. Both were great!

I also got synthetic dreadlocks put into my hair today. :D

luvofallhorses
06-09-2005, 01:35 PM
I want to see Madagascar :) I am eating Wendy's :)

lv4dogs
06-09-2005, 02:21 PM
I'm at work, boreder than bored.
Nanook & I just split a pack of peanut butter chesse crackers. Im dbating if I want to torture Nanook & I with the heat & go outside to brush him or wait until we get home & do it inside where there is a/c. I'm also going back & forth between a few sites (cause I am bored) trying to find some good places where the dogs & I can both swim at.
Did I mention I am bored? lol

Jods
06-09-2005, 03:47 PM
I am really bored as well. It is soooo darn hot outside. I am sorta watching Montel he had teens on there that were held captive. Very sad... :( Waiting for my BF to get home and then we will cook dinner. He was supposed to be home 45 min ago. Stupid work probably kept him overtime... YAY hes here I think... Bye

PJ's Mom
06-09-2005, 03:53 PM
I need a root canal on a tooth that's already had a root canal.

I think there's some irony there, somewhere. ;)

equinelover23
06-09-2005, 05:41 PM
Has anyone seen Kingdom of Heaven? :) I really, REALLY want to see it, but the closest theatre that's playing it is 45 minutes away. Did anyone hear anything about it?

luvofallhorses
06-09-2005, 05:45 PM
Has anyone seen Are we there yet? We rented it and I just wanted to know if anyone has saw it? :p

k9krazee
06-09-2005, 06:42 PM
Nope...sorry. I am soo bored right now....only the second day of summer vacation and I don't know what to do...:rolleyes: I think I will eat something then take the dogs to the creek...yes that sounds good...:)

CagneyDog
06-09-2005, 06:46 PM
We have two weeks left of school :p

I'm going to see magagascar on Saturday. It looks awesome!

Jods
06-09-2005, 08:36 PM
I just watched part of Son Of the Mask needless to say I hate it, but I will finish watching it cuz theres nothing else to do in this HEAT !! what the heck am I gonna do in Aug when my belly is HUGE??? I need to fly to Alaska and NOW!!! I hated the heat before I was pregnant and now I think I'm gonna die.

Suki Wingy
06-09-2005, 09:58 PM
I was outbid on this cool tank! (attached) and I think I will buy the one I will attach in the next post, or another one. I rented Two Brothers and watched it today. It has some great shots of the tigers, but in the begining they showed the dad tiger taking care of the cubs along with the mom!:confused: also, a few scenes where they were screaming and pushing the young cub down the stares with a chair seemed too real, I think they actually did it to those poor guys!

Suki Wingy
06-09-2005, 10:00 PM
I think I will buy this one for my future betta, it is two gallons.http://www.foryourfish.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/FYF-A-U10G7.htm?sid=1cdAk01F4MSA4dj-23105605831.3f I also like the biggest one one of the attached picture, but most of the betta tanks on that site are terribly small and I don't know if I want to give them my money.
edit: do you see the one they reccomend keeping a betta in!:eek: and I saw Madagascar, it was good. The "Foosa" I think are cartoony Fossa!

PJ's Mom
06-09-2005, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by luvofallhorses
Has anyone seen Are we there yet? We rented it and I just wanted to know if anyone has saw it? :p

My kids watched it and said it was horrible. :p

luvofallhorses
06-09-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by PJ's Mom
My kids watched it and said it was horrible. :p

I thought it was funny :p I just got done watching it hehe.

PJ's Mom
06-09-2005, 11:00 PM
I'm glad you liked it, Krista. You may be the only one. ;) :D

Gee, I'm bored tonight. Think I'll go eat something I shouldn't. ;)

manda_moo87
06-10-2005, 12:31 PM
Ugh. I'm at school so boring! I just finshed Photography though, yay! It's freezing in here! I'm sooo hungry, I haven't in since like 3, yesterday haha. Yikes! We have to write a test this afternoon in Home Ec. and I haven't studied very much...:o

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-10-2005, 03:04 PM
Well, I'm almost finished with "Eragon" (:D), our company from KS left today, and I'm really tired...I have to babysit tonight too.:p:)

luvofallhorses
06-10-2005, 03:13 PM
Babysitting? Fun ;) :p I have to clean the living room :rolleyes:

Anita Cholaine
06-10-2005, 03:28 PM
I'm really tired, I've just came from school. I'm doing a work for school (for art) about surrealism, and it's no so easy. Does anybody know something about this???:confused:

CamCamPup33
06-10-2005, 04:24 PM
Im suprised to hear most of you are still in school! We've been out for about a week or so now. (Thank god!)

It's been raining here NON-stop for the past 2 weeks. No beach, no pool, no tanning. :( Now that tropical storm arlene is near us, we're getting pounded with more rain. Ughh!

luvofallhorses
06-10-2005, 04:26 PM
I have a headache and am really mad at my mom and my aunt. :rolleyes: :mad: I'll get over it. *sigh* :(

manda_moo87
06-12-2005, 03:31 PM
Mmm... my Mom is making biscuits and they smell sooooo good! :) We're having a friend over for tea, she should be here any minute. Then we have more company coming for dinner lol so I've just been cleaning up my room all morning (it was hit by a cyclone).

luvofallhorses
06-12-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by manda_moo87
Mmm... my Mom is making biscuits and they smell sooooo good! :) We're having a friend over for tea, she should be here any minute. Then we have more company coming for dinner lol so I've just been cleaning up my room all morning (it was hit by a cyclone).

Can I come ;)

MariaM
06-12-2005, 03:38 PM
I had a dream last night that the new Harry Potter book was coming out the next day, and I hadn't read the 5th one. So my dad ordered one for me from Amazon and it came but it was like modified version (it was made way less confusing and it was so weird...it had marks all over the page, like a straight line across a long "O" and the little 'u' across a short "O". It was for slower people I guess) and my dad didn't realize that.

I also had a dream that I played the guitar in front of hundreds of people and screwed up really bad, and then I saw my guitar teacher there and felt sick because I hadn't played how he was teaching me lol.

I also had a dream I was kind of in New Zealand...but my cousin from NZ was also at our house...and I was going to this other school lol. That's about it.

Toby's my baby
06-12-2005, 06:47 PM
We had our horse show yesterday! I am so tired. I was so busy yesterday, and the day before, getting ready. My best friend Kylie came over and helped out a lot though. At the horse show it started pooring, and it was outside:o the show went on though. Right after the show, we came home, took showers and went to Emma (Dogz) birthday party, it was also her sisters high school grad party, and her moms college grad pary. It was really fun, and this strange guy asked me to dance he was about 48, and it scared me, but then this little girl that I know came and danced with us so it wasnt SO wierd. ICK.:p

manda_moo87
06-12-2005, 07:00 PM
I'm so tired... :o Ick... its Monday tomorrow.

luvofallhorses
06-12-2005, 07:18 PM
I hate Mondays :rolleyes: They go by SO slow! How were the biscuits and tea, Amanda?? :)

Toby's my baby
06-13-2005, 06:50 PM
UGG,, I cut myself shaving my legs in the shower yesterday, and I thought it was done bleeding, so I started to brush my teeth... I just happened to look down, and there was blood ALL over my foot and all over my mom's new $40 rug! Fortunatly I got it all off. :o

Vette
06-13-2005, 09:32 PM
I just came in about an hour ago from taking pictures and videos of my dog. and tried to convert the vidoes with BLINK only to find out theres now something wrong BLINK... apparently the last thing i tried to convert with it,, messed it up beyond all repair.. ive tried uninstalling it,, and reinstalling.. rebooting..
nothing makes it work anymore. :(

so now i have to wait for my best online friend to login and hopefully i can send them to her and have her convert them for me.

Toby's my baby :eek:
i did the samething a long time ago. except with no new rug.

manda_moo87
06-14-2005, 01:30 AM
I just got home from my friends. I guess I should probably go to bed pretty quick considering its 11:30 and I have to get up at 6:30 for school. :o I have to write a bio test tomorrow... yikes! Tomorrow is our last 'official' day of school but I have to come back on Wednesday for my english MOC, friday to pick up my yearbook and next wednesday to write my english exam!

manda_moo87
06-14-2005, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Vette
I just came in about an hour ago from taking pictures and videos of my dog. and tried to convert the vidoes with BLINK only to find out theres now something wrong BLINK... apparently the last thing i tried to convert with it,, messed it up beyond all repair.. ive tried uninstalling it,, and reinstalling.. rebooting..
nothing makes it work anymore. :(

I've never had any luck with BLINK either. :(

binka_nugget
06-14-2005, 01:39 AM
I just saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith. It was awesome! :D

Grad's tomorrow... still haven't decided what to wear. :o

gkristian
06-14-2005, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
I just saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith. It was awesome! :D

i might go and see it in the next few days.

Kfamr
06-14-2005, 04:29 AM
Um. I still haven't slept yet, it's 5:30 am.

Going to go down soon.. Kiara just tried trading me her kong for the egg I made. :rolleyes:

gkristian
06-14-2005, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Um. I still haven't slept yet, it's 5:30 am.

don't you have to go to work/school?

manda_moo87
06-14-2005, 09:34 AM
I'm leaving for school now, bye bye.

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-14-2005, 09:37 AM
I'm just hangin' out...not really doing anything.:)

PJ's Mom
06-14-2005, 09:38 AM
I promised the dogs I would get them jerky treats this week, so I'm off to Sam's in a few minutes. :)

Suki Wingy
06-14-2005, 02:32 PM
I am really having trouble with the pethop video uploading and my computer time is pretty much up.:(

Jods
06-14-2005, 03:28 PM
Just finished eatong I made up some fresh hamburgers, don't you just LOVE the real ones!! Now I'm bored.

Brian is gone to soccer and hes full of poison Ivy just what I need to add to my boring summer :( I hope I don't get it. He had to stay off work today cuz he's been up itching the past two nights and can't sleep. I can say I know how he feels I had poison ivy real bad one year. Its still really hot!

They say the heat wave will break soon, I sure hope so!!!

wolfsoul
06-14-2005, 03:36 PM
I'm looking up a bunch of dog treat recipes. I have a birthday party on Sunday to go to, for my friends' chihuahuas, Duke and Bella, and for their present I'm making them a basket full of goodies. It's great because then all of the dogs that are going to the party can have treats too. I already made some parmesan biscuits and banana muffins -- they turned out so well, I'm quite proud. :) As soon as I find some recipes with ingredients that I actually have, I'll be off to bake!

manda_moo87
06-14-2005, 05:17 PM
I'm having a really bad day.... :(

luvofallhorses
06-14-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by manda_moo87
I'm having a really bad day.... :(

((((hugs))))))

wolfsoul
06-14-2005, 06:53 PM
Hope your day gets better Manda. :(

I'm on my fourth batch of dog treats. These ones are called "Veggie & Cheese Squares." I can't stop licking the spoon. Mmm, cheese and margarine, what a healthy combination. :rolleyes:

bluekat
06-16-2005, 10:10 PM
Tomorrow's Friday:eek: 3 more days left of school..:( Tuesday is officially the last day but I doubt many people will come next week.

gemini9961
06-16-2005, 10:43 PM
I'm bored to tears at work. 7 more hours to go, how will I make it???

Bigyummydog
06-16-2005, 11:54 PM
I'm missing my movie, 'cause I can't get off the computer.

wolfsoul
06-17-2005, 12:07 AM
Lately I've been taking a trip down memory lane and thinking of all the shows I used to watch. So I downloaded Rainbow Brite and a He-man and She-ra movie. Now I'm as obsessed as I was back in the good old days. :)

gemini9961
06-17-2005, 12:09 AM
I have a bad headache and want to go home :( :(

manda_moo87
06-17-2005, 12:39 AM
It seems I've just come down with the flu... DRAT! :(

Tomorrow is our last day of school, luckily I'm almost done everything, I've been stressed out of my mind trying to get all my work finished up! Ugh. I can't wait til its all over.

binka_nugget
06-17-2005, 12:49 AM
I saw Shark Boy and Lava Girl today. It suuuuuuuuuuuucked.

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-17-2005, 01:54 PM
I'm getting ready to have my grandparents, aunt and uncle and their kids come in tonight...then we're gonna have a big party this weekend!:D I can't wait!:D Oh, and the weather's beautiful...70s, with a nice breeze, I LOOOOOOVE it!!!!!!!!!!:D;)

luvofallhorses
06-17-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Buddy Blaze Lover
I'm getting ready to have my grandparents, aunt and uncle and their kids come in tonight...then we're gonna have a big party this weekend!:D I can't wait!:D Oh, and the weather's beautiful...70s, with a nice breeze, I LOOOOOOVE it!!!!!!!!!!:D;)

I hope you have fun! :)

luvofallhorses
Originally posted by binka_nugget
I saw Shark Boy and Lava Girl today. It suuuuuuuuuuuucked.

LOL! I wouldn't waste my time watching it, it looks stupid ;)

Buddy Blaze Lover
Originally posted by luvofallhorses
I hope you have fun! :)

Thanks Krista, I'm really looking forward to it!!:D

luvofallhorses
06-17-2005, 01:56 PM
:D I am so tired.

k9krazee
06-17-2005, 02:16 PM
I need to clean the house before my mom gets home :o And go to the doctor for a physical and then stop by the animal shelter and help get the dogs ready for the adoption event tomorrow...okay I really need to get off the computer and get busy!!!!

Suki Wingy
06-17-2005, 04:47 PM
I've snuck off to the library to get more PT time because I am limited to 2 hours daily computer time at home.

gkristian
06-17-2005, 05:07 PM
i just woke up. i have to go and see Foxy's breeder today :)

luvofallhorses
06-17-2005, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Suki Wingy
I've snuck off to the library to get more PT time because I am limited to 2 hours daily computer time at home.

Are you on summer break?

Anita Cholaine
06-17-2005, 05:38 PM
I'm still doing my surrealism investigation for art, at school.I'm finishing it, but now I have to study it! I feel really bad, and I cant stop caughing!

manda_moo87
06-17-2005, 06:39 PM
YAY! I finished school today!!! :D :D :D I am so happy, you have no idea! I have one exam next week but I'm not too worried about it. :p

k9krazee
06-17-2005, 09:15 PM

I have limited my computer time too :o 1 hour is "free" and anything "for the good of the household" (mowing, washing walls, dusting ect...) hours get added on. I'll tell you, time sure does fly by fast on pet talk!! ;)

I can't believe how many people are still in school :eek: I've been out for 2 weeks now!!!

flamepony12
06-17-2005, 09:17 PM
lol, 2 hours for me too, but I ALWAYS seem to "sneak" more time in ;)

YAAAYYY! We're officially out of school now!!! :D

Kfamr
06-17-2005, 09:25 PM
I've been out of school for atleast a month. :eek:

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.
I think i'm coming down with a cold. %#%#$%T$#T$@^$^
My throat has been scratchy ALL day. I can't get sick. I have a lot of stuff going on this weekend. And next weekend is the FL BBQ at my house. UGH :(

dukedogsmom
06-17-2005, 09:28 PM
I'm playing around on Photoshop and can't even remember how I did my last sig! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

NoahsMommy
06-17-2005, 09:33 PM
How come I never saw this thread!! I ALWAYS have some random thought going through my head!! ha ha

Right now...

How come CeCelia (my African Cichlid) always redecorates her tank to look UGLY?? She has NO decor sense!!

;)

gkristian
06-18-2005, 02:24 AM
just got back from a dog show:D

gemini9961
06-18-2005, 02:32 AM
Bored at work again. Few more hours to go.

gkristian
06-18-2005, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by gemini9961
Bored at work again. Few more hours to go.

lol....i know how you feel:)

gemini9961
06-18-2005, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by gkristian
lol....i know how you feel:)

I'm glad someone else feels my pain. It's 4:05am here. I'm in Florida. I don't get to leave until 7am. I am dying!!!!!! This week has been sooooooooooooooooo slow and I am struggling every night to somehow entertain myself.

binka_nugget
06-18-2005, 03:17 AM
I just finished cleaning my room and now I'm trying to decide on what color to paint it. I just know I want white paw prints somewhere along the walls.

gemini9961
06-18-2005, 03:35 AM
Sounds like it'll be nice when it's all done Binka.

gkristian
06-18-2005, 06:38 AM
i'm just about to go to bed. i have to get up early tomorrow to take Foxy to agility training.

Suki Wingy
06-18-2005, 01:50 PM
I have been out for about 2 weeks. I was sneeking a lot of extra time, so now my dad's put a monitor thing and he sees what sites I was on and for how long.:(

Toby's my baby
06-18-2005, 04:30 PM
Eva, that sucks!!

It is so hot here!! it has been freezing for the last 3 weeks, and now its 80 some degrees everyday, I live in dang Minnesota, its not supposed to be so hot!!!

dukedogsmom
06-18-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by gemini9961
I'm glad someone else feels my pain. It's 4:05am here. I'm in Florida. I don't get to leave until 7am. I am dying!!!!!! This week has been sooooooooooooooooo slow and I am struggling every night to somehow entertain myself.
Gemini, I don't get to leave until 7 a.m. either. You on a 12 hour shift? I just started mine.

wolfsoul
06-18-2005, 06:57 PM
I'm so tired. I jus got home from work. We had a golden come in with the worst skin. She had black patches all over her skin and the fur under her back legs was terribly matted because she kept chewing herself. Her fur was so thin and scraggly. Poor thing.

I'm making a birthday CD for the doggy birthday I'm going to tomorrow. :) It will be filled with chihuahua songs.

manda_moo87
06-18-2005, 07:16 PM
I'm bored. :o

k9krazee
06-18-2005, 07:44 PM
I'm bored too :) I just took Jack rollerblading with me and now there is nothing to do!

Suki Wingy
06-19-2005, 01:10 PM
I just got back from a dog show! Oh how I love tricolored basenjis!!

wolfsoul
06-19-2005, 01:15 PM
I hope you have pics of the show. :D

I'm just sitting here doing nothing. My boss will be here in a couple of hours to pick me up. We're off to the doggy birthday party. I had to make more treats because a couple batches went bad, and CALEB ATE SOME TREATS! I was so mad, I couldn't believe it. He knows he isn't allowed on the counters and I covered the treats up and everything. And now he's bugging me for his breakfast. He ate like 20 huge biscuits, there's no way he's getting his breakfast. I'm surprised he isn't sick from all that food.

gkristian
06-19-2005, 10:21 PM
i'm in graphic design at the moment and i don't have anything to do. I have an hour left. Can't wait to get home

gkristian
06-23-2005, 06:19 PM
i'm going to see Mr. & Mrs. Smith today. yay :D

luvofallhorses
06-23-2005, 08:10 PM
I just got back from a dog show! Oh how I love tricolored basenjis!!

Did you get pictures? :)

PJ's Mom
06-24-2005, 01:04 AM
It's 1:00am and I just got home from watching Star Wars for a 3rd time. :D

Kfamr
06-24-2005, 01:25 AM
I went to Celebration Station and got home a few hours ago, haha. It's so funny to go there.

I'm probably going to my friend Bob's tomorrow.. To give him his birthday gift. His birthday was last week but I didn't have his gift in time for his party. Saturday i'm probably going to be baking and maybe/hopefully meeting up with Judy, Skye, & Judy's Brother if we have time. Sunday is the my PT BBQ! :)

GoldenRetrLuver
06-24-2005, 10:38 AM
I just woke up a few minutes ago..

Today is our last *official* day of school. We finished Finals yesterday, so I decided to stay home today. I'm kinda wishing I went to school now, though.

I need to clean the house today and we're probably going to the mall sometime this morning. I also want to go to my grandmother's house so Daisy can go swimming. She hasn't been swimming in a 'real' pool in sooo long!

Suki Wingy
06-24-2005, 02:53 PM
hmmm.. If I have time today I might upload my pictures. Unfortunatly when I go to shows I don't focus on my photograpgy as much as getting clear pics of the dogs quickly. It was inside so no flash and I had to use a longer shutter speed.

Today is the rabbit show! I'm so nervous. We have to wear long pants and long sleeves and it is I high of 97degrees today!:eek: and (you guessed it) Very high humidity. They judge you a lot on how you are presented, and I am worried because I couldn't find any white long sleeved shirts at Kohles or Target and so I have to wear a sort of "natural" colored shirt.:rolleyes: